Two Different Laws OT. And NT.

clefty

I said
(MILK DISCIPLE),THREE YEARS TO BEAR FRUIT, HEARER) CHOSEN,HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKS VERSES
ELEVEN MORE YEARS (MEAT APOSTLE),TO COME TO REVELATIONS AT THE END(DAYOFREST)

Rev 22:11
11 "He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."
Gal 1:10-12
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
John 14:26 (DOER)
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
2 Cor 3:5
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
Rom 8:13-14
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:6-7
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
1 Cor 15:46-48
46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual.
47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly.
1 Cor 15:49
49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
Mark 2:22
22 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins."
John 6:27-29
27 "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."
28 Then they said to Him, "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?"
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
John 16:21-23
21 "A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
22 "Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.
23 "And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.
Gal 1:15-18
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace,
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
Gal 2:1-3
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
3 Yet not even Titus who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised.
Luke 9:62
62 But Jesus said to him, "No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."
1 Cor 9:10
10 Or does He say it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written, that he who plows should plow in hope, and he who threshes in hope should be partaker of his hope.
Rom 8:24-25
24 For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?
25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.
1 Tim 6:7-8
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.
Heb 13:5
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Heb 4:1-5
1 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: "So I swore in My wrath, they shall not enter My rest," although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: "And God rested on the seventh day from all His works";
5 and again in this place: "They shall not enter My rest."
Heb 4:9-10
9 There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.
10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.
Col 2:11-14
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
(NKJ)

Luke 17:7-10 (2/14/98)
7 "And which of you, having a servant plowing or tending sheep, will say to him when he has come in from the field, 'Come at once and sit down to eat'?
8 "But will he not rather say to him, 'Prepare something for my supper, and gird yourself and serve me till I have eaten and drunk, and afterward you will eat and drink'?
9 "Does he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I think not.
10 "So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, 'We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do.'"
Rev 22:10-11
10 And he said to me, "Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.
11 "He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."
John 6:37-39
37 "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
38 "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
39 "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
2 Cor 12:7
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
Heb 2:11
11 For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,
Heb 10:10
10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Heb 10:16-17
16 "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,"
17 then He adds, "Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."
Jude 1:1-2
1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:
2 Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
Heb 4:3-4
3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: "So I swore in My wrath, they shall not enter My rest," although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: "And God rested on the seventh day from all His works";
Heb 4:8-11
8 For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
9 There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.
10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.
11 Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.
Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)
XXX There is a day of rest for the Spirit led. It can only be found by the children of God who has followed the Holy Spirit to it. They were called and chosen, they crucified their flesh with its passions and feelings, they were sanctified, they done the works, they found the day of rest. They went back into the garden of Eden. They dont need friends, Christ is their friend. They dont need a job, God is their provider. They dont need, because all is theirs. The Day Of Rest is in the Revelations of Jesus Christ.

Col 2:9-11
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
(NKJ)

Rev 22:11
(NKJ)

Heb 3:17-19
17 Now with whom was He angry forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose corpses fell in the wilderness?
18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who did not obey?
19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
(NKJ)

All of that and still...Rev 14:12...none of it optional...or else why did so many die uncompromising?

Squeaky compromises...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
All of that and still...Rev 14:12...none of it optional...or else why did so many die uncompromising?

Squeaky compromises...

I said
lol The last two verses are just for you. You won't enter His rest because you dont believe Jesus.

18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who did not obey?

clefty

I said
lol The last two verses are just for you. You won't enter His rest because you dont believe Jesus.

I don’t obey who...you? You your silly idea that Rom 14 is about seventh day Sabbath?

The rest they did not enter was the promised land...not the seventh day Sabbath...

Resting in the promised land is NOT the sabbatismos spoken of in Heb 4:9...which is the another day rest spoken of since Joshua did NOT give that permanent rest...

verse 10 for he (any) who has entered into Yahushua’s rest has himself ceased from his works AS GOD DID HIS...which was after six days of work...

See? therefore there remains a sabbatismos because for HE (meaning ANYONE not just jews) who enters Yahushua ...has ceased from six days work...as Yah did His...because it is for His people...you know Sabbath made for man...not just jews...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don’t obey who...you? You your silly idea that Rom 14 is about seventh day Sabbath?

The rest they did not enter was the promised land...not the seventh day Sabbath...

Resting in the promised land is NOT the sabbatismos spoken of in Heb 4:9...which is the another day rest spoken of since Joshua did NOT give that permanent rest...

verse 10 for he (any) who has entered into Yahushua’s rest has himself ceased from his works AS GOD DID HIS...which was after six days of work...

See? therefore there remains a sabbatismos because for HE (meaning ANYONE not just jews) who enters Yahushua ...has ceased from six days work...as Yah did His...because it is for His people...you know Sabbath made for man...not just jews...

I said
lolol The six day rest was old testament and only a shadow of what was to come. The Day of Rest is for Christians in the new testament. Joshua tried to explain that to them. When he spoke of another day. He probably got a hold of some Jews like you who just dont understand.

[Heb 4:8
[8] For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.

clefty

I said
lolol The six day rest was old testament and only a shadow of what was to come. The Day of Rest is for Christians in the new testament. Joshua tried to explain that to them. When he spoke of another day. He probably got a hold of some Jews like you who just dont understand.

[Heb 4:8
[8] For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.

NONE of the trials Paul went through produced any witness jew or goy or evidence (an epistle that Paul had written) to prove Paul either lived or taught the customs Moses delivered were changed.

ALL of the trials Paul went through he affirmed he worshipped according to the customs Moses delivered...merely including the resurrection of One Who also lived zealously according to the Law and taught believers to do the same...doing His Father’s Will.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
NONE of the trials Paul went through produced any witness jew or goy or evidence (an epistle that Paul had written) to prove Paul either lived or taught the customs Moses delivered were changed.

ALL of the trials Paul went through he affirmed he worshipped according to the customs Moses delivered...merely including the resurrection of One Who also lived zealously according to the Law and taught believers to do the same...doing His Father’s Will.

I said
lolol Now your just repeating yourself. What happen your mind go blank.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Seventh Day Adventists have changed times and laws.

I said
lol Imagine that Jesus did to.

[Heb 7:12, 18
[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

clefty

The Seventh Day Adventists have changed times and laws.

Yup...they do much that stumbles after Rome is true...

worship in a name that the racist antisemitic privelaged colonizing imperialist named Him ...and pray to a god that allows his 3rd commandment broken...stealing worship honor sacrifice and praise from Him...and His son...LOL

They also hang on to Rome’s calendar I guess to appear MORE EUROPEAN...?...and not following after desert superstitions...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup...they do much that stumbles after Rome is true...

worship in a name that the racist antisemitic privelaged colonizing imperialist named Him ...and pray to a god that allows his 3rd commandment broken...stealing worship honor sacrifice and praise from Him...and His son...LOL

They also hang on to Rome’s calendar I guess to appear MORE EUROPEAN...?...and not following after desert superstitions...

I said
lololol Your an idiot. Christ have us an option on whether or not we keep the Sabbath. Your an antichrist because you dont believe Jesus.

genuineoriginal

Christ have us an option on whether or not we keep the Sabbath. Your an antichrist because you dont believe Jesus.
You are a false teacher because you are calling Christians "antichrist" when they don't agree with your own private interpretation.

2 Peter 1:20
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.​

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are a false teacher because you are calling Christians "antichrist" when they don't agree with your own private interpretation.

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.​

I said
lol An antichrist is anyone who speaks against Christ. This verse says that some people place a higher value on one day a week and some place the same value on every day of the week. He places his value on one day of the week, and I place my value the same on every day of the week. And not for one to judge the other. But he doesnt want to allow me to place the same value on every day of the week. His judgment is against what Jesus said to do. Dont let one judge the other.

[Rom 14:4-5 NKJV] [4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Now your bearing false witness against me because I agree with the new testament, doctrine of Christ.
Now your judging me. All I'm doing is obeying the Holy Spirit.

[Rom 14:3
[3] Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.

[Jhn 6:54-55
[54] "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
[55] "For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.

genuineoriginal

An antichrist is anyone who speaks against Christ.
Then don't speak ill against Christ and His servants.
This verse says that some people place a higher value on one day a week and some place the same value on every day of the week. He places his value on one day of the week, and I place my value the same on every day of the week. And not for one to judge the other. But he doesnt want to allow me to place the same value on every day of the week. His judgment is against what Jesus said to do. Dont let one judge the other.

[Rom 14:4-5 NKJV] [4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
According to Paul, that makes him a Christian with weak faith, not an antichrist.

clefty

No, I am bearing true witness against because you have sided with the accuser of the brethren instead of with Christ.
Paul said we are to judge the people within.

I wish that was true, but it is not.

We are indeed to judge body of Christ...

many stumble and fall away because of false Christs false shepherds another gospel...

But before we do that...how about a refresher on our judgement of Paul?

http://www.fogwhistle.ca/acts/evidence.html

Perhaps now Paul can be better understood...not as a hypocrite teaching one way living another or abolishing the law but considering the Law still to be good Holy and to be established...

HelleluYah...find Him as He is “the Way” His faith walk is ours

copy Paul as he copied Christ....

clefty

I said
What do you think an antichrist is?

Someone that is ANTI CHRIST...you know...against Him His way...

So someone who would take a verse He said to do and change it to go against ANTI what He said to do...

So say a text where He teaches “to DO all they teach from Moses’ seat” would be changed by one who is anti christ to say something like that was changed, or was NOT dispensed to the church...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Someone that is ANTI CHRIST...you know...against Him His way...

So someone who would take a verse He said to do and change it to go against ANTI what He said to do...

So say a text where He teaches “to DO all they teach from Moses’ seat” would be changed by one who is anti christ to say something like that was changed, or was NOT dispensed to the church...

I said
lol Still full of guile I see.