Two Different Laws OT. And NT.

genuineoriginal

xxxWhether we call their angel their own angel or their special angel or we call him their guardian angel, the fact remains that from childhood we have all had a guardian angel guiding us.
That is not from the Bible, your thinking has been corrupted with modern mythology.

genuineoriginal

If you havent learned this yet you must be a beginner.
I have spent a lot of time learning what the Bible actually says as opposed to the doctrines of men, so I can tell the difference.
Guardian angels and the devil talking to us is not Biblical.
From birth we have always had the devil talking to us.
You can try to use the excuse "The devil made me do it", but that doesn't count with God.
the-Devil-made-me-do-it-evil-20382881-225-225.jpg

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have spent a lot of time learning what the Bible actually says as opposed to the doctrines of men, so I can tell the difference.
Guardian angels and the devil talking to us is not Biblical.

You can try to use the excuse "The devil made me do it", but that doesn't count with God.
the-Devil-made-me-do-it-evil-20382881-225-225.jpg

I said
lol I think you have been listening to mythology. I gave you revelations right out of the Word of God explaining that all I say is true. Your not arguing with me your arguing with God.

genuineoriginal

Guardian angels and the devil talking to us is not Biblical.I gave you revelations right out of the Word of God explaining that all I say is true. Your not arguing with me your arguing with God.
Guardian angels and the devil talking to us is not Biblical, so I am objecting to your claim that they are.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I can read that.
Are you trying to claim that you are possessed by a legion of demons?

I said
lol No I'm proving that the devil talks to us.

Now this one says that we from childhood have had our own angel with us.

[Mat 18:10
[10] "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I can read that.
Are you trying to claim that you are possessed by a legion of demons?

I said
Maybe that was to simple. Try this one.

[Luk 4:1-6
[1] Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
[2] being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry.
[3] And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread."
[4] But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.' "
[5] Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
[6] And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for [this] has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

genuineoriginal

I said
lol No I'm proving that the devil talks to us.
Jesus speaking to the demons that possessed one man does not prove that we always have a devil talking to us and telling us what to do.

Now this one says that we from childhood have had our own angel with us.

[Mat 18:10
[10] "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
That verse does not say what we always have an angel talking to us and telling us what to do.

Don't confuse the deceits of modern mythology with what the Bible actually teaches.

If you are hearing voices all the time, you may want to see a professional.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus speaking to the demons that possessed one man does not prove that we always have a devil talking to us and telling us what to do.

That verse does not say what we always have an angel talking to us and telling us what to do.

Don't confuse the deceits of modern mythology with what the Bible actually teaches.

If you are hearing voices all the time, you may want to see a professional.

I said
lol I would just like for you to find the Holy Spirit so He can teach you the truth. Right now the devil can tell you anything and you will believe it. Its much more of a myth to think the devil doesnt talk to you. Do you really think that the devil didnt talk to all these people in prison to get them there?

clefty

I said
lol I heard about you bitter Jews who hate the idea that Jesus is the Messiah. So you do all you can to cause confusion in the Christian society. Your mad at Jesus not me. Go take out you bitterness on Him .

[Rev 13:6-9
[6] Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
[7] It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
[8] All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
[9] If anyone has an ear, let him hear.

Seeing what you do to scripture...like adding Sabbath into Romans 14...I am not surprised you see other things in error as well...That you had me as Muslim or a woman or a jewish woman...now just a christ hating jew...

I don’t think anyone is confused by what I offer here...I don’t think you are...you just don’t like what the message is so lash out at the messenger...

Pharisees and Inquisitors have done that for centuries...they too insisted their opinion their option their version of law was best all else was blasphemy...

Here lets see who changes times and laws shall we?

I say we should remember the seventh day Sabbath and keep it holy...AS HE DID AND ASKED WE DO...

You say that is optional...

So your fruit reveals you are not of His root...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Seeing what you do to scripture...like adding Sabbath into Romans 14...I am not surprised you see other things in error as well...That you had me as Muslim or a woman or a jewish woman...now just a christ hating jew...

I don’t think anyone is confused by what I offer here...I don’t think you are...you just don’t like what the message is so lash out at the messenger...

Pharisees and Inquisitors have done that for centuries...they too insisted their opinion their option their version of law was best all else was blasphemy...

I say we should remember the seventh day Sabbath and keep it holy...AS HE DID AND ASKED WE DO...

I said
lol Everyone can see your message. AntiChrist. Ok I'll show you how rediculous your idea is about Ro 14. You say Ro 14 is talking about fasting. right. Now you tell me who can fast 7 days a week forever. I want to know who you think fast's esteems every day alike. Now I know people can worship like on the Sabbath 7 days a week forever. But I want you to tell me who fast's 7 days a week for ever.

[Rom 14:4-7
[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.

[6] He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
[7] For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.

You have the discernment skills of a carrot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol Everyone can see your message. AntiChrist. Ok I'll show you how rediculous your idea is about Ro 14. You say Ro 14 is talking about fasting. right. Now you tell me who can fast 7 days a week forever. I want to know who you think fast's esteems every day alike. Now I know people can worship like on the Sabbath 7 days a week forever. But I want you to tell me who fast's 7 days a week for ever.

[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.

[6] He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

clefty

Yes, that is from the old testament, but is about building idols to worship as gods, so you are using the quote improperly.

Oh? And they were allowed to make images ikons idols in the NT?

It is clear MAKE NO IMAGE lest you corrupt yourself...

Kinda of impossible to have an IDOL without having the image made first right?

They were not even to have the abominable thing in their house said nothing about worshiping it...just having it and you are under the curse...

clefty

I said

So first you insert seventh day Sabbath into this but as a continual rest every day...forever

And then you take your own construct of EVERY DAY forever rest and NOW apply it to fasting LOL

Oh poor squeaky...you are so entertaining...

Carrots even know to grow down to be grounded...the leaves to grow up...to gather light...

You are every which way neither grounded nor finding light...

clefty

I said

Posting like a pagan praying...repetitiously...

Repeating lies does work though...has for centuries...man and his traditions depend on it...LOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Posting like a pagan praying...repetitiously...

Repeating lies does work though...has for centuries...man and his traditions depend on it...LOL

I said
lol I have listened to you for along time, and you truly are an idiot. Everything you have tried to discern has been done with the discernment skills of a carrot. You really dont know nothing according to the meat understanding. You have turned into a cheap heckler. I study people on the net, for my book now your not the goofiest but you are in the top 10.