Turkey or ham?

Turkey or ham?

• Total voters

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I cook my Turkey breast side down. That way the fat from the dark meat drips into the white meat and bastes it automatically. I also injected it with a whole big can of chicken broth. No dry turkey at our house!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
chrysostom said:
in heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here
Watch what you say,BillyBob won't want to join us! Do you want to be responsible for his eternal damnation?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Who could be responsible for BillyBob? I put the turkey in the bag and it is really done without getting dry.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
chrysostom said:
Who could be responsible for BillyBob? I put the turkey in the bag and it is really done without getting dry.
Yup, that works!

C

cattyfan

gotta have turkey. I love ham (especially ham gravy) but I'm allergic, so I only get to admire it from afar. :(

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
cattyfan said:
gotta have turkey. I love ham (especially ham gravy) but I'm allergic, so I only get to admire it from afar. :(
Allergic to pork?

2ephesians8

We had turkey. Ham makes me swell...up that is.

Funny thing, on our way to Grandmother's house we saw about twenty-five huge wild turkeys out taking a stroll [across the road]. We nearly had to bring the van to a complete stop not to hit some of them! Craziest thing! I guess they figured they were safe since most of the unfortunate turkeys were already in ovens across the country!