Trumps Veteran website directs funds to his personal foundation.

Foxfire

OK, so I got a complaint for going for a 2-fer with a composite photo of military being used as a prop, so I'll break it down for you.

George (A)W(OL) Bush!

Spoiler
iu

iu

Last edited:

WizardofOz

Yeah, if you're privileged.

Otherwise, the military offers a decent foundation especially if you have a wife and child. Which is another thing- you aren't supporting all of them, just some of them. Most servicemen live their life pretty abundantly after a couple terms.

I don't understand why that detail is so heavily ignored.
Oh wait, yes I do..

All the military friends I have are rather patriotic. They certainly didn't join to get rich...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I have an idea: Since my former pastor (the great culture warrior Ken Hutcherson) has deceased and you can no longer email him asking if he wants homosexuality recriminalized, how about you focus on Ted Cruz's stance? (Sorry Senator Cruz, when it comes to dealing with stalking Libertarians, it's every man for himself).

Another deflection...this thread is about Trump...

You fooled me Aaron. With your sick obsession that you have with me...(Aaron has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality extremely hard).

WizardofOz

I have an idea: Since my former pastor (the great culture warrior Ken Hutcherson) has deceased and you can no longer email him asking if he wants homosexuality recriminalized, how about you focus on Ted Cruz's stance? (Sorry Senator Cruz, when it comes to dealing with stalking Libertarians, it's every man for himself).

You fooled me Aaron. With your sick obsession that you have with me...

How about your "sick obsession" with me?

'But...but...it's different when I do it', right?

(Aaron has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality extremely hard).

:hammer: That's why I have never even posted in the thread

You are increasingly delusional...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
All the military friends I have are rather patriotic. They certainly didn't join to get rich...

The patriotism is after the fact. It's drilled into them. And it's not much, it just balloons when they realize they gain worshipers from exaltation.

Just a little something called reality. Propaganda is an age old thing.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
my son joined for many reasons, including patriotism

and he expects to get rich too! :banana:

WizardofOz

The patriotism is after the fact. It's drilled into them. And it's not much, it just balloons when they realize they gain worshipers from exaltation.

Just a little something called reality. Propaganda is an age old thing.

Cart before the horse, my friend. The patriotism would usually come before signing up...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

How about your "sick obsession" with me?

'But...but...it's different when I do it', right?

There is spiritual and psychological help out there for you Aaron, all you have to do is look.

(Has anyone else noted that Aaron is spending a lot more time on TOL since patrick jane has been banned. Hmmmm...I'm sure it's just a coincidence).

(Aaron has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality extremely hard).

That's why I have never even posted in the thread

You are increasingly delusional...

Thank you for not posting in Part 4 (at least not under your WoO username), as this obsessive post in Part 3 was extremely "creepy".

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3922003&postcount=3

Again, there is spiritual and psychological help out there Aaron, but first you have to admit that you need it.

WizardofOz

There is spiritual and psychological help out there for you Aaron, all you have to do is look.

(Has anyone else noted that Aaron is spending a lot more time on TOL since patrick jane has been banned. Hmmmm...I'm sure it's just a coincidence).

:rotfl: You are the delusional one who thinks I am PJ yet I need psychological help? Keep projecting. It's not transparent at all. Maybe you'd like to talk about your dad some more to prove how straight you are :kookoo:

What other usernames do I post under? I know PJ's wasn't the only account you think I control. Let all your delusions out, you might just feel better.

Thank you for not posting in Part 4 (at least not under your WoO username), as this obsessive post in Part 3 was extremely "creepy".

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3922003&postcount=3

Again, there is spiritual and psychological help out there Aaron, but first you have to admit that you need it.

Need a mirror?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are the delusional one who thinks I am PJ yet I need psychological help?

Like I said, it's probably just a coincidence. ;)

Keep projecting. It's not transparent at all. Maybe you'd like to talk about your dad some more to prove how straight you are.

Only if you talk about your's Aaron ;)

What other usernames do I post under? I know PJ's wasn't the only account you think I control. Let all your delusions out, you might just feel better.

I can tell that your blood pressure is rising to unhealthy levels Aaron. Why don't you pretend that my pastor is still alive and type out an email to him asking if he wants homosexuality recriminalized, I'm sure that will calm you.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...03&postcount=3

Need a mirror?

Have a nice Libertarian day Aaron. ;)

WizardofOz

Like I said, it's probably just a coincidence. ;)

No, it's really just one of your many delusions.

What other accounts do I control? Expose me. :e4e:

Only if you talk about your's Aaron ;)

Every time someone insinuates I am gay I immediately bring up my dad and my childhood to prove how straight I am.

I mean who does that? Oh, wait. You do. :chuckle:

I can tell that your blood pressure is rising to unhealthy levels Aaron.

Trust me, you have never made me angry. You're an entertaining sideshow, here to be mocked and make us all laugh a bit.

You're great at what you do in that regard. ;)

Why don't you pretend that my pastor is still alive and type out an email to him asking if he wants homosexuality recriminalized, I'm sure that will calm you.

I already quoted his response to gay marriage. You labeled his words "libertarian doctrine".

Do you remember or should I quote him again?

Have a nice Libertarian day Aaron. Ken Hutcherson ;)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Like I said, it's probably just a coincidence.

No, it's really just one of your many delusions.

What other accounts do I control? Expose me.

How about we just keep that little secret to ourselves? ;) (check user CP in a minute to see a negative rep from Aaron calling me a "coward!", a "chicken!" and a "liar!").

Quote:
Only if you talk about your's Aaron

Every time someone insinuates I am gay I immediately bring up my dad and my childhood to prove how straight I am.

I could talk about my extremely happy childhood for hours Aaron. It seems to bother you that it was so happy. Why is that?

I mean who does that? Oh, wait. You do.

Ummmm, people who had a great childhood and truly love their parents?

Quote:
I can tell that your blood pressure is rising to unhealthy levels Aaron.

Trust me, you have never made me angry. You're an entertaining sideshow, here to be mocked and make us all laugh a bit.

"Us" being you and your numerous personalities.

You're great at what you do in that regard.

I live for your approval Aaron.

Quote:
Why don't you pretend that my pastor is still alive and type out an email to him asking if he wants homosexuality recriminalized, I'm sure that will calm you.

]I already quoted his response to gay marriage. You labeled his words "libertarian doctrine".

Do you remember or should I quote him again?

Or maybe you could look at all of those posts where the LGBTQueer movement belittled him for his stance on traditional morality.

Have a nice Libertarian day Aaron Ken Hutcherson

Your continued obsession with a big burly black ex football playing Christian pastor (who has been dead for several years now) is downright creepy Aaron.

Seek help.

rexlunae

You calling me a prop?

You tell me. Here's a guy who said that John McCain wasn't a war hero because he got captured. And he decides that he's not going to a Fox News debate because he's got some sort of problem with one of the moderators, and he concocts a veterans benefit as an alternative to try to draw attention away from the debate. Do you feel like it was a sincere expression of affection or concern, or an opportunistic ploy to make it seem like his event was anything but self-promotion?

Or more generally, do you think, in a country where many of the politicians speak about supporting veterans and their families, it comes off as very sincere when it seems we'd rather pay the NFL to put on phony paid troop tributes (http://www.sbnation.com/2015/11/4/9670302/nfl-paid-patriotism-troops-mcain-flake-report-million), but we can't seem to find the money to modernize the VA? Or deal with the problem of homeless vets? I find the rhetoric insincere. You?

See my new av? That's mine. Plankowner. Southwest Asia Service Medal with Bronze Star. Honorably discharged. Big scar on my right hand from my time aboard her.

Congratulations.

What you got?

A general distaste for militarism, jingoism, and insincere pandering.

rexlunae

There is not enough money to adequately fund veterans programs while supporting the nanny state of non-veterans that are firmly attached to the government teat. You want it all Rex, like most liberals you feel that everyone should get a handout but, complain that it effects veterans programs, medicare for the elderly, infrastructure and things that really do fall into the category of needs. Time to reprioritize your wants & needs, You Want welfare, food stamps, subsidized housing, illegal immigration, free college, expensive overburdening regulatory agencies ,etc., You Need to take care of vets, provide for the elderly, infrastructure, a strong military, etc., you cannot have it all...

Oh, ok, but there was money for tax cuts? Or the F-35, which isn't any better than its predecessors and cost approximately one year's total federal deficit?

You act as if we can't just raise more money. It's a political choice we make what gets funded and what doesn't.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Oh, ok, but there was money for tax cuts? Or the F-35, which isn't any better than its predecessors and cost approximately one year's total federal deficit?

You act as if we can't just raise more money. It's a political choice we make what gets funded and what doesn't.

That is just what I said, it is a matter of priorities, and entitlements are what needs to get slashed & burned. The federal government & the citizens that do pay taxes don't want to be the nanny for those that are takers from the system. Yes, fund the vets, Yes, fund the military, Yes, rebuild infrastructure and No, or very little to entitlements...the government does not exist to support a large ever expanding portion of the citizenry, that is where we disagree Rex, and it is a fundamental & ideological disagreement.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The democrats had the house, senate, & presidency and if the vets were a priority than they would have dealt with it then but, alas it was more important to destroy the healthcare system in this country to provide yet another subsidized freebie to the masses that want someone else to pay their way and they wonder why there is no money in the budget to pay for anything else....Again Priorities.