Trump's greatest move so far

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trumptoon025.jpg

By inventing the "deep state," "draining the swap" and the "fake media," Trump can then demonstrate to his core constituency of "deplorables" that he has been successful in defeating an "enemy" - which serves no real purpose, given that they exist only in his imagination in the first place!

When it comes to issues like Puerto Rico, North Korea, healthcare, climate change and the plight of the middle class, "The Donald" is far more concerned about promoting his image that solving real world problems!

Danoh

trumptoon025.jpg

By inventing the "deep state," "draining the swap" and the "fake media," Trump can then demonstrate to his core constituency of "deplorables" that he has been successful in defeating an "enemy" - which serves no real purpose, given that they exist only in his imagination in the first place!

When it comes to issues like Puerto Rico, North Korea, healthcare, climate change and the plight of the middle class, "The Donald" is far more concerned about promoting his image that solving real world problems!

Yep.

"Trump Takes Conflict Of Interest To New Low By Holding Coast Guard Photo Op To Promote His Golf Course..."

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/12...olding-coast-guard-photo-op-promote-golf.html

Gary K

Banned
You're right. Somehow I misread that.

Well, that's an easy explanation. Thanks.

I still wonder what the intent is though.

His intent is written right into the EO itself. It's one of his campaign promises: clean out the corruption.

If you do research on the 13 individuals listed in the Annex to the EO and the 39 individuals listed by the State Dept. these people are a bunch of really bad actors known world-wide for their corruption and some are known to be in the sex slave trafficing business, and some tied to pedophilia gangs too.

II haven't researched all of them, but went through the lists picking one here and there and researching them. Every one of them that I have looked at so far has been involved in international corruption tied to the US.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you do research on the 13 individuals listed in the Annex to the EO and the 39 individuals listed by the State Dept. these people are a bunch of really bad actors known world-wide for their corruption and some are known to be in the sex slave trafficing business, and some tied to pedophilia gangs too.

Since you're refused to address my first post,
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-move-so-far&p=5158998&viewfull=1#post5158998

why don't you show where some of the 39 individuals listed by Trump's pro LGBTQ state dept. (Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who is responsible for allowing child molesters into the once God fearing Boy Scouts of America, recently promoted "Transgender remembrance day") are into sex slave trafficking and pedophilia?

rexlunae

His intent is written right into the EO itself. It's one of his campaign promises: clean out the corruption.

Let's just say I have a hard time believing that motivation. He has nothing but praise for Putin, but yet he punishes one of Putin's senior officials and closest allies in Russia under a sanctions regime Putin hates and resents? Something doesn't add up.

Danoh

Let's just say I have a hard time believing that motivation. He has nothing but praise for Putin, but yet he punishes one of Putin's senior officials and closest allies in Russia under a sanctions regime Putin hates and resents? Something doesn't add up.

Not to mention that back when Trump was the toast of the town of the Liberal Media, back before he ever even ran for political office, even back then he was more than well known for his profound corruption - in the media, in endless courts of law, and in various biographies about him.

Again - before the Liberal Media had a Liberal Left ax to grind against him.

The man is a life-long crook.

His swamp back then - and even now?

Various bought and paid for political hacks at every level of government throughout where ever he has been involved in one corrupt business dealing or another, here, and in various other parts of the world.

The man IS...The Swamp Thing...himself.

Gary K

Banned
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-move-so-far&p=5158998&viewfull=1#post5158998

why don't you show where some of the 39 individuals listed by Trump's pro LGBTQ state dept. (Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who is responsible for allowing child molesters into the once God fearing Boy Scouts of America, recently promoted "Transgender remembrance day") are into sex slave trafficking and pedophilia?

I haven't refused to answer anything. My health is really poor right now and I have only so much energy in a day to spend on writing posts. So if I don't answer it isn't because I am refusing to answer.

I have to laugh at your "concern" over whether or not these bad actors, that are citizens of other nations, will get due process..... You, who wants to deprive people of their freedom of speech, making believe you're concerned about criminals having their due process rights protected..... It's pretty humorous.

There is $21 trillion missing from only 2 government agencies in the last 20 years and you think going after all this corruption is a bad thing. And the documents that enabled the people who investigated this to understand what happened have been disabled online after they made phone calls to IGs asking about this issue. Had they not downloaded the documents all evidence would have disappeared. Now if you think that kind of corruption isn't a clear and present danger to our nation I don't know what you might think is. Your hatred of Trump has you so biased you appear incapable of rational thought where he is concerned.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5158998

I haven't refused to answer anything. My health is really poor right now and I have only so much energy in a day to spend on writing posts. So if I don't answer it isn't because I am refusing to answer.

Thanks for 'musterioning' up the energy to answer mine. ;)

I have to laugh at your "concern" over whether or not these bad actors, that are citizens of other nations, will get due process..... You, who wants to deprive people of their freedom of speech, making believe you're concerned about criminals having their due process rights protected..... It's pretty humorous.

Every accused criminal has a right to their day in court. Could you imagine if Donald Trump had all of his hard earned Russian money taken from him without his day in court? I'm not saying that these alleged criminals should be tried in a US court, unless it falls under US jurisdiction, I'm just going with the Biblical doctrine of innocent until proven guilty.

Deuteronomy 19:15-21

There is $21 trillion missing from only 2 government agencies in the last 20 years and you think going after all this corruption is a bad thing. And the documents that enabled the people who investigated this to understand what happened have been disabled online after they made phone calls to IGs asking about this issue. Had they not downloaded the documents all evidence would have disappeared. Now if you think that kind of corruption isn't a clear and present danger to our nation I don't know what you might think is. Your hatred of Trump has you so biased you appear incapable of rational thought where he is concerned.

And here I was hoping that you would explain how these people are involved in pedophilia and sex trafficking (which was part of your OP).

My question is: How do you expect sexual deviants like Donald Trump and company to police perverts when they are perverts themselves?

Gary K

Banned

Maybe it would be a good idea for you to stop blindly trusting the US government, and start looking at the online evidence of massive corruption going on. I've posted links here on TOL to some of the stuff that is going on but very few people actually take the time to look into it. This attitude on the part of the vast majority of the citizenry is what allows the corruption to exist. If we the people were awake and doing our civic duty of making sure that government is acting lawfully and raising a huge ruckus when it isn't we would not be losing our liberties on a daily basis and our nation would be far better off for it. But, there are too many people just willing to sit back and believe anything the news media and politicians tell them because it takes time and real effort to be a responsible citizen in a republic.

The old truism, power corrupts, is a truism because it is true. And since we live in the most powerful, and wealthiest, nation on earth, just how much temptation is there to become corrupt? A whole lot, and we the people are the ones responsible for holding our government accountable. Remember, this government was set up to be of the people, by the people, and for the people. And we the people have abandoned that duty, that responsibility, in favor of ease and love of things. We have become so involved in ourselves that we have ignored the very thing that enabled us to have a good life and liberty, our duty to ourselves and posterity to keep a watchful eye on our politicians and bureaucrats.

I often see Trump accused of being corrupt, yet the rest of the politicians in this nation being given a pass on it, when many of them have had their fingers on the stream of wealth that flows through Washington D.C. for decades. For some reason we seem to think that makes them invulnerable to being absolutely corrupt, yet they are surrounded by the trappings of power and wealth every day that makes Trump's wealth look miniscule in comparison. They are the ones we need fear the most. They are the ones we need to watch with eagle eyes and be suspicious of for they are the ones who have profited the most.

I'll give you one example of someone who went into politics poor and in the matter of less than 20 years accumulated enough wealth that his summer home on Martha's Vineyard just sold for $17.5 million. You think about how poorly a community organizer is paid, and then start thinking about how someone from that background can accumulate enough wealth on a government salary in less than 20 years to be able to own a second home worth $17.5 million, while living in areas known to have the highest costs of living in the nation, and tell me it doesn't set off alarm bells in your head. This is refering to Obama. He was a state senator in Illinois from 1997 to 2004 (average salary $70,000). Then got elected to the US Senate for 4 years(average salary during that time $195,000). Then spent 8 years as president. At no time did his salary as a state or US senator even come close to his $400,000 salary as President , and yet in 19 years accumulated enough wealth to own a second home worth $17.5 million. How did he do this honestly in that amount of time when his daily job was the business of representing the people who elected him to office? I use him as an example, but there are many many more who have become multimillionaires during their time in government. The money sticks to their fingers at a fantastic rate, and yet everyone yawns and says, So? It is that blind eye we have turned to them for many decades that has allowed this corruption to continue and grow to where it now is killing our liberty and our economy.

rexlunae

Maybe it would be a good idea for you to stop blindly trusting the US government, and start looking at the online evidence of massive corruption going on.

I don't blindly trust the US government, nor do I reflexively distrust it either. Which you would know if you've followed my posts here. The government is very complex, full of different actors with different motivations, but overall, I would say that most are called to serve in some capacity. I actually think our leaders often represent the worst of our government.

I've posted links here on TOL to some of the stuff that is going on but very few people actually take the time to look into it. This attitude on the part of the vast majority of the citizenry is what allows the corruption to exist. If we the people were awake and doing our civic duty of making sure that government is acting lawfully and raising a huge ruckus when it isn't we would not be losing our liberties on a daily basis and our nation would be far better off for it. But, there are too many people just willing to sit back and believe anything the news media and politicians tell them because it takes time and real effort to be a responsible citizen in a republic.

I think you underestimate your fellow citizens, sometimes. That said, the American system isn't set up to respond to a lot of civic pressure, and the last decade or so has seen a process of the Republican Party in particular seeking to insulate itself from the democratic will of the People.

The old truism, power corrupts, is a truism because it is true.

Truely?

I guess that's why they don't call it a falsism. Or anything else, for that matter.

And since we live in the most powerful, and wealthiest, nation on earth, just how much temptation is there to become corrupt? A whole lot, and we the people are the ones responsible for holding our government accountable. Remember, this government was set up to be of the people, by the people, and for the people. And we the people have abandoned that duty, that responsibility, in favor of ease and love of things. We have become so involved in ourselves that we have ignored the very thing that enabled us to have a good life and liberty, our duty to ourselves and posterity to keep a watchful eye on our politicians and bureaucrats.

If we're just too comfortable to bother ourselves with good governance, what then is the solution? To make ourselves less comfortable?

I often see Trump accused of being corrupt, yet the rest of the politicians in this nation being given a pass on it, when many of them have had their fingers on the stream of wealth that flows through Washington D.C. for decades. For some reason we seem to think that makes them invulnerable to being absolutely corrupt, yet they are surrounded by the trappings of power and wealth every day that makes Trump's wealth look miniscule in comparison. They are the ones we need fear the most. They are the ones we need to watch with eagle eyes and be suspicious of for they are the ones who have profited the most.

You'll get little dispute from me that there were problems with legislators serving themselves instead of the country before Trump arrived on the scene. But I agree with many of the folks here, including many of the conservatives who say that Trump's corruption is on another level. I think that much of the reason we have reached this point is that we've allowed Congress as an institution to be hollowed out and filled with some of the worst people imaginable. But that shouldn't mean Trump gets carte blanche.

Trump is the first "President" since the 1970s not to release his tax returns, so we can't even evaluate where he makes his money or who he's serving in specific detail. All we know is his career as a real estate scammer, which is revealing enough, but I think people would be more than a little upset if they could put a number to how much of a windfall he gave himself.

I'll give you one example of someone who went into politics poor and in the matter of less than 20 years accumulated enough wealth that his summer home on Martha's Vineyard just sold for $17.5 million. You think about how poorly a community organizer is paid, and then start thinking about how someone from that background can accumulate enough wealth on a government salary in less than 20 years to be able to own a second home worth $17.5 million, while living in areas known to have the highest costs of living in the nation, and tell me it doesn't set off alarm bells in your head. This is refering to Obama. He was a state senator in Illinois from 1997 to 2004 (average salary $70,000). Then got elected to the US Senate for 4 years(average salary during that time $195,000). Then spent 8 years as president. At no time did his salary as a state or US senator even come close to his $400,000 salary as President , and yet in 19 years accumulated enough wealth to own a second home worth $17.5 million. How did he do this honestly in that amount of time when his daily job was the business of representing the people who elected him to office? I use him as an example, but there are many many more who have become multimillionaires during their time in government. The money sticks to their fingers at a fantastic rate, and yet everyone yawns and says, So? It is that blind eye we have turned to them for many decades that has allowed this corruption to continue and grow to where it now is killing our liberty and our economy.

Um...that's an easy answer. You could Wikipedia that.

He wrote two NYT bestselling books. I'd imagine a lot of his money came from that. And both Barack and Michelle Obama were working lawyers. Yeah, he was a community organizer (a paid gig at a Christian organization, I might add), but he wasn't just a community organizer.

Edit:
Here's a more detailed breakdown:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...on-since-arriving-in-washington/#3687f1e15bf0

And just one gentle nudge....if you're going to complain about the laziness of your fellow citizens, probably don't then lob an easily debunked conspiracy theory out. It makes you look, well, you know...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trump%2Btaxes%2B2.jpg

If it had been a Democratic Congress with a Democrat in the White House when this tax legislation was passed, is there any question that the conservatives would already be playing the "conflicts of interest" card and demanding that the President produce his income tax returns?

Wasn't it the same "Donald J. Trump" that spent 8 years demanding that President Obamma produce his birth certificate to prove that he was an American citizen?

Last edited:

rexlunae

trump%2Btaxes%2B2.jpg

If it had been a Democratic Congress with a Democrat in the White House when this tax legislation was passed, ius there any question that the conservatives would be playing the "conflicts of interest" card and demanding that the President produce his income tax returns?

Wasn't it the same "Donald J. Trump" that spent 8 years demanding that President Obamma produce his birth certificate to prove that he was an American citizen?

They wouldn't have to because all Democratic presidential candidates in the past several decades have released their tax returns. That's the fundamental hypocrisy of the conservative activists' demands.

No one ever demanded Trump's birth certificate either.

Danoh

They wouldn't have to because all Democratic presidential candidates in the past several decades have released their tax returns. That's the fundamental hypocrisy of the conservative activists' demands.

No one ever demanded Trump's birth certificate either.

Don't need to.

There are the various fake magazine covers.

Not to mention all those buildings that merely licence his name.

Buildings he claims to own even as he momentarily shuts his eyes during those very moments because he well knows he is a lying fraud.

Gary K

Banned
I don't blindly trust the US government, nor do I reflexively distrust it either. Which you would know if you've followed my posts here. The government is very complex, full of different actors with different motivations, but overall, I would say that most are called to serve in some capacity. I actually think our leaders often represent the worst of our government.

I think you underestimate your fellow citizens, sometimes. That said, the American system isn't set up to respond to a lot of civic pressure, and the last decade or so has seen a process of the Republican Party in particular seeking to insulate itself from the democratic will of the People.

Truely?

I guess that's why they don't call it a falsism. Or anything else, for that matter.

If we're just too comfortable to bother ourselves with good governance, what then is the solution? To make ourselves less comfortable?

You'll get little dispute from me that there were problems with legislators serving themselves instead of the country before Trump arrived on the scene. But I agree with many of the folks here, including many of the conservatives who say that Trump's corruption is on another level. I think that much of the reason we have reached this point is that we've allowed Congress as an institution to be hollowed out and filled with some of the worst people imaginable. But that shouldn't mean Trump gets carte blanche.

Trump is the first "President" since the 1970s not to release his tax returns, so we can't even evaluate where he makes his money or who he's serving in specific detail. All we know is his career as a real estate scammer, which is revealing enough, but I think people would be more than a little upset if they could put a number to how much of a windfall he gave himself.

Um...that's an easy answer. You could Wikipedia that.

He wrote two NYT bestselling books. I'd imagine a lot of his money came from that. And both Barack and Michelle Obama were working lawyers. Yeah, he was a community organizer (a paid gig at a Christian organization, I might add), but he wasn't just a community organizer.

Edit:
Here's a more detailed breakdown:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...on-since-arriving-in-washington/#3687f1e15bf0

And just one gentle nudge....if you're going to complain about the laziness of your fellow citizens, probably don't then lob an easily debunked conspiracy theory out. It makes you look, well, you know...

Maybe you ought to look a lot deeper. I'm not going to post everything I know about this, but Obama had to have had an 18% roi every year on 100% reinvestment of his net worth by the highest estimate of his net worth in 2010, or 45.9598% yearly roi on reinvesting 100% of the $6 million estimate Forbes made of his net worth in 2012. And, even more suspicious is the $60 million advanced payout he is supposed to get for his and Michelle's biographies. That is 12 times the highest advanced payment I could find for any author in history. Obama's roi on 100% reinvestment at the highest range I found for his net worth far outpaced the DOW for the same 7 year time period. In the case of Forbes estimate of his net worth it is impossible for him to have legally reached his reputed current net worth of $40 million as this estimate was given before he recieved his $60 million advance.

http://www.1stock1.com/1stock1_139.htm

Nah, nothing to see here. He's a freaking financial genious like Hillary who turned $1000 into $100,000 in a 2 year period during the late 70s. Yeah, just normal everyday financial earnings without a hint of scandal. Everybody does stuff like this all the time. Couldn't be any skullduggery going on at all.

What makes me really laugh though is he and Hillary condemning the 1%ers for their wealth while all the time they have been busily squirreling away everything they can and getting ridiculous roi's on their investments. The hypocrisy is just incredible. Pointing their fingers at others and saying they have too much, while doing their level best to accumulate the same kind of wealth. What two-faced jackals.

rexlunae

Maybe you ought to look a lot deeper.

I did. Your turn.

I'm not going to post everything I know about this, but Obama had to have had an 18% roi every year on 100% reinvestment of his net worth by the highest estimate of his net worth in 2010, or 45.9598% yearly roi on reinvesting 100% of the $6 million estimate Forbes made of his net worth in 2012.

Citations, please. I just gave you the origin of $20+ million of his income over the past 12 years. I have no idea where you're getting any of those estimates.

And, even more suspicious is the $60 million advanced payout he is supposed to get for his and Michelle's biographies. That is 12 times the highest advanced payment I could find for any author in history.

Suspicious of what? They're private citizens now. There's basically nothing they can't get paid for that could represent an ethical problem beyond what would apply to anyone else. And, we know why the price was high: There was a bidding war. And the Obama are still very popular. https://nypost.com/2017/02/28/obamas-book-deal-bidding-war-hits-60m/

Obama's roi on 100% reinvestment at the highest range I found for his net worth far outpaced the DOW for the same 7 year time period. In the case of Forbes estimate of his net worth it is impossible for him to have legally reached his reputed current net worth of $40 million as this estimate was given before he recieved his $60 million advance.

http://www.1stock1.com/1stock1_139.htm

Care to show me how you arrived at that, including your sourcing? Or do you just expect me to take your word for it?

Nah, nothing to see here. He's a freaking financial genious like Hillary who turned $1000 into $100,000 in a 2 year period during the late 70s. Yeah, just normal everyday financial earnings without a hint of scandal. Everybody does stuff like this all the time. Couldn't be any skullduggery going on at all.

I require more than innuendos. If you actually have proof of wrongdoing, lets see it.

What makes me really laugh though is he and Hillary condemning the 1%ers for their wealth while all the time they have been busily squirreling away everything they can and getting ridiculous roi's on their investments. The hypocrisy is just incredible. Pointing their fingers at others and saying they have too much, while doing their level best to accumulate the same kind of wealth. What two-faced jackals.

Of course, any policies that they could enact to address the maldistribution of wealth would apply to them, too. I'm not sure that counts as hypocrisy.

Gary K

Banned
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5158998

Thanks for 'musterioning' up the energy to answer mine. ;)

Every accused criminal has a right to their day in court. Could you imagine if Donald Trump had all of his hard earned Russian money taken from him without his day in court? I'm not saying that these alleged criminals should be tried in a US court, unless it falls under US jurisdiction, I'm just going with the Biblical doctrine of innocent until proven guilty.

Deuteronomy 19:15-21

And here I was hoping that you would explain how these people are involved in pedophilia and sex trafficking (which was part of your OP).

My question is: How do you expect sexual deviants like Donald Trump and company to police perverts when they are perverts themselves?

I don't think giving you evidence will do any good. Once you get an idea into your head it's impossible to get it out no matter how much evidence is shown to that says you're wrong. But, I'm a glutten for punishment so I'll give you some evidence anyway even though I know, before I give it to you, that it is a hopeless cause.

http://www.worldtribune.com/unrepor...been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/

Now, the following article has dozens of hyperlinks in it, all in pink/red, that document what is being said in the article.

https://www.lizcrokin.com/uncategor...pedophiles-including-celebrities-politicians/

I have a lot more evidence of Trump going after the pedophilia rings that exist in the political and celebrity elites worldwide. But this is enough evidence to show Trump is doing what he said he would do. If you do a search for Ark Midnight and Liz Crokin you will find an interview with her by John B. Bell in which she talks about a lot of this. Liz Crokin is an independent investigative journalist who has been doing this for close to 20 years and she documents everything she says.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
putininthecloset.jpg

..... What makes me really laugh though is he and Hillary condemning the 1%ers for their wealth while all the time they have been busily squirreling away everything they can and getting ridiculous roi's on their investments. The hypocrisy is just incredible. Pointing their fingers at others and saying they have too much, while doing their level best to accumulate the same kind of wealth. What two-faced jackals.

Methinks the "jackals" protest too much!

Even Steve Bannon, who managed Trump's Campaign and served as this President's chief advisor in the White House, claims that Donald Jr. is guilty of "treason" and that Trump Sr. has longstanding business connections with the Russians that could include "money laundering!"

Of course "The Donald" could easily refute all of these "ridiculous," "hypocritical" assertions by making his tax returns public - like every other sitting president for the past 50 years!

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
Methinks the "jackals" protest too much!

Even Steve Bannon, who managed Trump's Campaign and served as this President's chief advisor in the White House, claims that Donald Jr. is guilty of "treason" and that Trump Sr. has longstanding business connections with the Russians that could include "money laundering!"

Of course "The Donald" could easily refute all of these "ridiculous," "hypocritical" assertions by making his tax returns public - like every other sitting president for the past 50 years!

It's too bad you can't be even remotely honest when quoting Bannon. What he said was that Trump is doing business with a bank, Duetsche Bank, which is suspected of doing business with the Russians. Now, as Duetsche Bank is a very large German bank which does business with millions of other people in 70 nations world wide including the US, I guess you're also making a blanket accusation of colluding with the Russians against anyone who does business with Duetsche Bank.

What Bannon really said was that the fact that Trump is, and has for decades, doing business with a bank that is suspected of, but never proven to be doing business with the Russians, Trump's political enemies, such as you, would seize upon this fact to smear him. And that is exactly what you have done. You've even distorted it to make it sound positively criminal to bank with Duetsche Bank. But that is the norm for you.

Here's a wikipedia link on Duetsche Bank that might help give you some context.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Bank

rexlunae

I don't think giving you evidence will do any good. Once you get an idea into your head it's impossible to get it out no matter how much evidence is shown to that says you're wrong. But, I'm a glutten for punishment so I'll give you some evidence anyway even though I know, before I give it to you, that it is a hopeless cause.

http://www.worldtribune.com/unrepor...been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/

Now, the following article has dozens of hyperlinks in it, all in pink/red, that document what is being said in the article.

https://www.lizcrokin.com/uncategor...pedophiles-including-celebrities-politicians/

I have a lot more evidence of Trump going after the pedophilia rings that exist in the political and celebrity elites worldwide. But this is enough evidence to show Trump is doing what he said he would do. If you do a search for Ark Midnight and Liz Crokin you will find an interview with her by John B. Bell in which she talks about a lot of this. Liz Crokin is an independent investigative journalist who has been doing this for close to 20 years and she documents everything she says.

Most of that has little to with with Trump. And Jeffrey Epstein has connections to Trump as well as Clinton. https://news.vice.com/article/the-s...-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton