Trump's Brazen Unconstitutional Overreach

fool

Hall of Fame
Fool, he doesn't "love" any of you so enough already with that angle. It's embarrassing ya know? I can kinda get that you think he's a president that better suits what you think is better for America but he could care less as to whether you, Aikido or anyone else does well in their life.

He's the Oldest person to ever take the Oath, and the Wealthiest.
He could have stayed in his Gold Plated Skyscraper in Manhattan with his Supermodel Wife and not bothered with any of this but he chose to run.
He ran for me, he runs for all of us, you included Arthur.
He just wants everyone to do business and Make Earth Great Again.
I don't think you understand how big a thing it is in the States that Trump succeeded in a hostile takeover of the Republican Party and then beat the Democrats.
What I'm trying to tell you Arthur is that Trump is a shock that we still haven't fully comprehended.
How would you feel if Miley Cyrus was suddenly your Queen?

fool

Hall of Fame
4 out of 43 is 9.3%

9.3% is not many if we're talking about what proportion of your banana split is bananas

9.3% is too many if we're talking about what proportion of your epidermis is melanomas

Are you OK?
They can cut those out, you need to go regularly and have your GP trim anything suspicious.
Or do it yourself at home.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Are you OK?
They can cut those out, you need to go regularly and have your GP trim anything suspicious.
Or do it yourself at home.

it was on my mind because last week i had my first head to toe by a dermatologist in several years

passed with flying colors :banana:

glorydaz

Fool, he doesn't "love" any of you so enough already with that angle. It's embarrassing ya know? I can kinda get that you think he's a president that better suits what you think is better for America but he could care less as to whether you, Aikido or anyone else does well in their life.

Are you God, Artie? Can you see into Trump's heart?

No, I didn't think so. In other words, stop imagining you know something you do not.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He could have stayed in his Gold Plated Skyscraper in Manhattan with his Supermodel Wife and not bothered with any of this but he chose to run.
I don't think you understand how big a thing it is in the States that Trump succeeded in a hostile takeover of the Republican Party and then beat the Democrats.
What I'm trying to tell you Arthur is that Trump is a shock that we still haven't fully comprehended.

betty white was as close as i could find :chuckle:

ht_betty_white_nt_131023_ssh.jpg

Arthur Brain

He tried to build a golf course on conserved land and "drive" the residents who had the audacity to be living on the land for years out of his way through abominable bullying tactics. Watch "You've Been Trumped"...Oh, actually, we've had exchanges about this already if you recall and you didn't care about the Scottish residents he tried to railroad, remember?

I'm not a monarchist so if Cyrus was queen it wouldn't make much difference anyway. You, on the other hand need to get a grip. Trump doesn't give a tinkers cuss about you, your neighbour, your neighbour's neighbour or anyone who doesn't have power to help him nurse his ego. To be fair, most politicians don't give a damn as long as it's seen to be doing something. But this Trump "MAGA" thing is something else...

Arthur Brain

Are you God, Artie? Can you see into Trump's heart?

No, I didn't think so. In other words, stop imagining you know something you do not.

I saw his arrogance and ego when he tried to build a golf course on conserved land in Scotland and his bullying of the residents that had lived on it for years. There's a documentary on it called "You've Been Trumped" so give it a watch. You must have surely seen the "Access Hollywood" footage as well. Was all that made up?

But hey, sure GD. Trump loves you, he wants the best for you, he only has the best interests of every American citizen at heart no matter who they are.

:cloud9:

glorydaz

I saw his arrogance and ego when he tried to build a golf course on conserved land in Scotland and his bullying of the residents that had lived on it for years. There's a documentary on it called "You've Been Trumped" so give it a watch. You must have surely seen the "Access Hollywood" footage as well. Was all that made up?

But hey, sure GD. Trump loves you, he wants the best for you, he only has the best interests of every American citizen at heart no matter who they are.

:cloud9:

He does care about America. How do I know this? Because he is old school. You don't like our old school, keep falling in the hole you Brits have dug for yourself, trying to be all la de da.

Arthur Brain

He does care about America. How do I know this? Because he is old school. You don't like our old school, keep falling in the hole you Brits have dug for yourself, trying to be all la de da.

"Old School"? What the hell does that mean? Blueberry pies on windowsills, white picket fences adorned with roses and the like? I don't expect you to give a damn about the residents of Scotland because hey, they weren't on your doorstep were they? If you'd been the victim of it you'd have been singing a different tune I'll bet but hey, MAGA!

Oh, and "La De Da"?

How up to date are you exactly?

I mean to say, what? Bad show and the like etc...

glorydaz

"Old School"? What the hell does that mean? Blueberry pies on windowsills, white picket fences adorned with roses and the like? I don't expect you to give a damn about the residents of Scotland because hey, they weren't on your doorstep were they? If you'd been the victim of it you'd have been singing a different tune I'll bet but hey, MAGA!

Oh, and "La De Da"?

How up to date are you exactly?

I mean to say, what? Bad show and the like etc...

I know old school because I am old school. Which means I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you are Mr. Brain. I have seen your wimpy type come and go without making a ripple in the "Pond".

And, I do believe that Scotland has been around long enough to take care of themselves. :chuckle:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
betty white was as close as i could find :chuckle:

ht_betty_white_nt_131023_ssh.jpg

Believe me, Trump is the most profoundly intelligent, the most decent and best deal-maker in all of American history, I can tell you.

"The news is going to be HUGE.
I know history; I have the best history, believe me. It’s going to be a great history, I can tell you. I’ll do amazing things and everyone will agree it will be amazing. And fire is a liquid, you can trust me.”

--the President of the United States.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I know old school because I am old school. Which means I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you are Mr. Brain. I have seen your wimpy type come and go without making a ripple in the "Pond".

And, I do believe that Scotland has been around long enough to take care of themselves. :chuckle:

Then "old school" equates to being easily duped then. David Lynch had this type of stuff to a tee with Blue Velvet. The residents of that land in Scotland were just ordinary people, not looking for a fight and just trying to maintain their homes. I'll bet you won't even bother to check out the documentary about it.

"Wimpy"? Oh, get a grip for once will ya? You think that anything that anyone says here is gonna make ripples across any type of pond? It's a forum, that's it. Still, you being so smart and all...

Arthur Brain

Believe me, Trump is the most profoundly intelligent, the most decent and best deal-maker in all of American history, I can tell you.

"The news is going to be HUGE.
I know history; I have the best history, believe me. It’s going to be a great history, I can tell you. I’ll do amazing things and everyone will agree it will be amazing. And fire is a liquid, you can trust me.”

--the President of the United States.

He's also a very stable genius don't forget!

:eek:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I don’t remember saying anything about the U.S. employment rate.

I do a lot of reading and know full well that unemployment has fallen to record levels.

For the ten years since the collapse of our banks during George W. Bush’s last year in office the recovery from the global financial crisis has stayed steady and stable.