Trump will be reelected

God's Truth

Not hardly.

If it makes it easier, you can add me to your ignore list. Up to you, I don’t care who you support as long as you are capable of civil discussion and follow the rules of the board.

Wow that was a mixed message, to me anyway.

eider

Will you cry when Trump wins?

No........ Arthur and I are both Brits.
But you might cry, not long after he is returned to the White House.

You see, he won't need you any more...... you can't vote for him again so we'll begin to see the real President Trump. He might change his mind about political points, or religious views... and you won't be able to get rid of him for that.

We already know that he supports the LGBTQIA people because he has employed them on his staff and welcomes their freedom to choose.

We already know that he is not determined to end all pregnancy terminations because he has not after 4 years in power.

We already know that he is a money person for and about moneyed people.......

So..... yeah, President Trump most probably will be returned to the White House.

Good Luck with that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm devastated.

Trump may be re-elected as there's no guarantee that sanity will prevail unfortunately. Not doing too well in the polls at the moment though and that's hardly surprising.

Voter suppression and Russian interference is once again required for him to •win*. Regardless ... he is still an illegitimate president.