Trump will be reelected

God's Truth

Trump Critic Gates Praises Prez For Military Funding, NK Outreach, China Challenges
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/gat.../14/id/972097/

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates on Sunday praised President Donald Trump for “robustly” funding the U.S. military, his “bold” outreach to North Korea, and for challenging China.

In an interview on NBC News’ “Meet The Press” Gates concedes he was sharply critical of Trump in 2016 ahead of his election, when he called him “stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government.”

“First of all, unlike his three predecessors… at least he hasn’t started any new wars,” Gates said.

“And he has robustly funded the military,” he continued. “I supported his outreach to North Korea. It hasn't come to anything but I thought that was a bold move and everything else had failed in the previous 25 years. I thought he was challenging China was about time.”

I am astonished that more military people aren't coming out and supporting Trump. Even the parents of children in the military should be coming out more and speaking about how their children in the military are better off since Trump since he has built it up in the way of defense and in show of thankfulness and respect.

He said he’s not pleased about Trump’s treatment of some military figures.

“There’s also the other side of the coin in terms of some of the things he says,” Gates said. “His treatment and words about military people and military heroes like John McCain that I admire a lot that are really troublesome.”

That is where Robert Gates gets stupid when he with the one hand commends Trump and then with the other stabs him in the back.

John McCain doesn't get a free pass to say and do whatever he wants just because he was in the military.

All these high ranking officers around Trump don't give me the impression that they like him or respect him. They look like they are jealous that he has a mind of his own and isn't jumping at everything they say like a trained subordinate.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Indeed, the American Evangelists on power (not Trump only) have had to help always the Jews/Israelis who were exported, soon after the total submission of Europeans to their past subjects/slaves, into Palestine (Middle East) from the 5 continents to replace by force and/or money most of the Christians in it who used forming its great majority (also thanks to the United States, U.N., for playing the ignorant).

Lately, having the same masters, these exported Jews/Israelis and the foreign Islamist terrorist groups (also exported from the 5 continents) had to join their efforts (as two close brothers do) to expel the remaining Christians in Middle East.

So the Islamists and Jews were in agreement together to be united against the Christians?

The good news is that the wise American Evangelists on power knew how to unify, at last, Moses of Judaism and Mohammad of Islam and let most of their believers be on the same side; this great achievement could be seen clearly by those who live in Middle East, in the least.

Moses of Judaism is the same as Christians. The Jews who reject Christ are not of God.

chair

I wish I am wrong... what else could be said :)

What can be said is that you are wrong, as I've already pointed out. Christians are citizens with equal rights in Israel, unlike in the vast majority of Muslim nations in the area.

KerimF

What can be said is that you are wrong, as I've already pointed out. Christians are citizens with equal rights in Israel, unlike in the vast majority of Muslim nations in the area.

Yes, I also heard the great news that all citizens in America have equal rights. Therefore, it should be the case too in the New Israel.

So I think I have to believe that it was a mere coincidence that millions of Christians had to flee Iraq (if not killed or badly injured by unbeatable terrorists who likely fell down from Heaven) soon after Bush saved the Iraqi people from their dictator (year 2003). Then, when all Iraq was terrorized, Obama was instructed to urge the world (since year 2011) to also save the Syrian people as Bush did. Again, millions of Christians had to flee Syria (after being terrorized and many of their relatives were dead or badly injured, also, by the same unbeatable terrorists who are threatening even the smartest brains that are working for the most powerful systems).

So, I hope you agree with me that it was indeed a very good idea that a few Christian families were also imported from abroad to live in the new Jewish Israel. It certainly gives a bright picture of the new free democratic system which reflects, in Middle East, the free democratic one of America that all Americans are now proud of.

Anyway, all these events, no matter if they are real or not, are, to me in the least, in God’s plan. After all, how could Jesus tell me to love my enemies and be perfect as my Father in Heaven is, if ‘all’ humans are created to live Jesus’ Love towards all others in every situation?!

Finally, I confess it could be rather hard, if not impossible, for many in the world to follow what I say.

KerimF

So the Islamists and Jews were in agreement together to be united against the Christians?
Moses of Judaism is the same as Christians. The Jews who reject Christ are not of God.

Did I say all Jews and Muslims? Sorry, I thought I was clear that only those, who were imported into Middle East, are united in serving their common masters by attacking/destroying every land in Middle East (if not in the world) whose people are not enslaved directly yet by their masters. For them, it doesn't matter which beliefs the attacked people have. Fortunately, all Jews who were living among these attacked people were convinced, since many decades, to move and live in the new Israel. So their victims are Atheists, Muslims and Christians only.

Sorry, God's Truth... Do you really believe that every good Jew, based on Judaism, feels the joy of loving even his enemies?! I wish you are right. What else could be said?
But yes, many Christians don't mind to act like good Jews do... "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth".

God's Truth

Did I say all Jews and Muslims? Sorry, I thought I was clear that only those, who were imported into Middle East, are united in serving their common masters by attacking/destroying every land in Middle East (if not in the world) whose people are not enslaved directly yet by their masters. For them, it doesn't matter which beliefs the attacked people have. Fortunately, all Jews who were living among these attacked people were convinced, since many decades, to move and live in the new Israel. So their victims are Atheists, Muslims and Christians only.

Sorry, God's Truth... Do you really believe that every good Jew, based on Judaism, feels the joy of loving even his enemies?! I wish you are right. What else could be said?
But yes, many Christians don't mind to act like good Jews do... "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth".

I'm talking about true people of God. The Bible says all who don't obey Jesus are cursed and condemned.

chair

Yes, I also heard the great news that all citizens in America have equal rights. Therefore, it should be the case too in the New Israel.

So I think I have to believe that it was a mere coincidence that millions of Christians had to flee Iraq (if not killed or badly injured by unbeatable terrorists who likely fell down from Heaven) soon after Bush saved the Iraqi people from their dictator (year 2003). Then, when all Iraq was terrorized, Obama was instructed to urge the world (since year 2011) to also save the Syrian people as Bush did. Again, millions of Christians had to flee Syria (after being terrorized and many of their relatives were dead or badly injured, also, by the same unbeatable terrorists who are threatening even the smartest brains that are working for the most powerful systems).

So, I hope you agree with me that it was indeed a very good idea that a few Christian families were also imported from abroad to live in the new Jewish Israel. It certainly gives a bright picture of the new free democratic system which reflects, in Middle East, the free democratic one of America that all Americans are now proud of.

Anyway, all these events, no matter if they are real or not, are, to me in the least, in God’s plan. After all, how could Jesus tell me to love my enemies and be perfect as my Father in Heaven is, if ‘all’ humans are created to live Jesus’ Love towards all others in every situation?!

Finally, I confess it could be rather hard, if not impossible, for many in the world to follow what I say.

So, Christians has to flee Iraq and Syria- and it is the Israeli's fault? What?!
And you'd do well to learn where The Christians in Israel and Iraq and Syria, for that matter, come from. Hint: They are not "imported".

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
So, Christians has to flee Iraq and Syria- and it is the Israeli's fault? What?!
And you'd do well to learn where The Christians in Israel and Iraq and Syria, for that matter, come from. Hint: They are not "imported".

The Fascist Hebrew educating someone on where Christians come from. Thats rich.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/14/inside-the-beltway-trumps-gonna-win-in-2020-zogby-/

Sunday, June 14, 2020

A veteran pollster has some clear numbers suggesting President Trump will be reelected, despite economic uneasiness, public unrest, media hostility and the coronavirus pandemic. It may not be a blockbuster win, but it is a win nonetheless over Democratic hopeful Joseph R. Biden.

“Overall, a slim majority (51%) of likely voters thought, regardless of their political support, that President Trump would win reelection over Democratic nominee Joe Biden (43%), while 6% thought someone else would win the 2020 Presidential Election,” reports John Zogby in a new poll of 1,007 likely voters conducted June 1-2.

He is one of the few pollsters who breaks down voter preference into some very distinctive demographics.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/14/inside-the-beltway-trumps-gonna-win-in-2020-zogby-/

KerimF

Did I say Israeli's fault? Of course not, most of them had no idea at all of the real reason for which the most powerful systems have convinced them (and supported them as well) to leave their home (in any continent) and move to live permanently in Palestine. After all, how could they refuse this humane great plan after being persecuted very badly in Europe (WW2) and after being discriminated and isolated openly between WW1 and WW2 due to the American worldwide anti-Jew propaganda (It was natural seeing signs: "No entrance for dogs and Jews"). I mean; how could I blame them... blame deceived victims?
And the irony is that the same side which was behind the misery of many of them (discrimination then Holocaust) presents them now as being the ‘world's Masters’ who control all powerful Westerner armies; the American army, NATO... etc. even the Russian army in Syria!
So, I personally pity them :( They have, after being discriminated and persecuted very badly, to live and raise their kids in continuous fear while the world is convinced continuously that the new world's masters (the God's chosen people who started restoring their Promised Land in Middle East) are behind all big troubles on earth (so, all presidents/kings/princes in the world, with no exceptions, are simply their façade). May God help them restore their normal life.

As you said, the Christians in Iraq and Syria who had to flee their lands in the 21st century because of Terror (introduced successfully as being natural by sacrificing horribly for once in daylight and before the world about 3 thousands of civilians in NYC) were surely not imported from abroad. But to be accurate, before WW1, millions of Christian Armenians had to also flee their country and live in Middle East when the Islamist Turkey (in NATO now and a US ally in Syria) was slaughtering them (real genocide) much more than some Christian Europeans did to their innocent Jewish citizens in WW2.

chair

Did I say Israeli's fault? Of course not, most of them had no idea at all of the real reason for which the most powerful systems have convinced them (and supported them as well) to leave their home (in any continent) and move to live permanently in Palestine. After all, how could they refuse this humane great plan after being persecuted very badly in Europe (WW2) and after being discriminated and isolated openly between WW1 and WW2 due to the American worldwide anti-Jew propaganda (It was natural seeing signs: "No entrance for dogs and Jews"). I mean; how could I blame them... blame deceived victims?

Spell it out. What are "the most powerful systems"? Who has deceived us?

KerimF

Spell it out. What are "the most powerful systems"? Who has deceived us?

You ask now about a plan that was classified since before WW1; besides parallel ones (also classified) which complement it.
So no matter what we, you and I, know (or not) about it, no one in the world, even any of those who are supervising and work on it, can change it till new decisions will be made to update it or perhaps cancel it.

I am afraid that every human has to discover what he likes to know by himself. Jesus gave me a simple, though very effective, hint that helps me discover what could be hidden by those who are created to rule the world (to rule it in the name of a god or else). It is: "Ye shall know them by their fruits". This is why it took me many months, if not many years or decades, to see clearly the fruits of some past important events and how they are correlated to achieve a certain hidden project/dream.
But analysing these fruits is not easy as one may imagine because there is a universal trick that can hide a truth while it could be accessed by any person. It is much like hiding a very precious pearl by putting it among thousands of pearls which look similar but are all fake. So even if someone may have the chance to find it and says: "Hi friends, I got the true one!", he would see them laughing at him while saying: "Look, here is another conspiracy theorist"

By the way, I like discovering the hidden truths for my own knowledge 'only' so that I won't see a confused person every time I look at a mirror.
So it is okay for me if you feel better by seeing me talking nonsense. As a friend, I have no intention to disturb your inner peace in any way.

chair

You ask now about a plan that was classified since before WW1; besides parallel ones (also classified) which complement it.
So no matter what we, you and I, know (or not) about it, no one in the world, even any of those who are supervising and work on it, can change it till new decisions will be made to update it or perhaps cancel it.

I am afraid that every human has to discover what he likes to know by himself. Jesus gave me a simple, though very effective, hint that helps me discover what could be hidden by those who are created to rule the world (to rule it in the name of a god or else). It is: "Ye shall know them by their fruits". This is why it took me many months, if not many years or decades, to see clearly the fruits of some past important events and how they are correlated to achieve a certain hidden project/dream.
But analysing these fruits is not easy as one may imagine because there is a universal trick that can hide a truth while it could be accessed by any person. It is much like hiding a very precious pearl by putting it among thousands of pearls which look similar but are all fake. So even if someone may have the chance to find it and says: "Hi friends, I got the true one!", he would see them laughing at him while saying: "Look, here is another conspiracy theorist"

By the way, I like discovering the hidden truths for my own knowledge 'only' so that I won't see a confused person every time I look at a mirror.
So it is okay for me if you feel better by seeing me talking nonsense. As a friend, I have no intention to disturb your inner peace in any way.

sigh