Trump will be reelected

God's Truth

Here on planet reality, I will go with the fact that the photos of the crowd clearly demonstrate that the President was lying about the crowd. On planet fantasy, you are free to entertain wild conspiracy theories about how the President is not lying even though the photos show otherwise. Not to mention other reports on the crowd size.

Do you just believe everything you read? And as for fact checkers they lie too.

Just today, Colin Powell - a Republican remember - declared, and I quote:

"Trump lies all the time"

Well?
Are you kidding? Powell LIED AND HELPED CAUSE A WAR THAT KILLED AND MAIMED MANY!!! Do you not get the MAGNITUDE OF THAT LIAR POWELL? You are worried about Trump believing the lying media lied about a crowd size over POWELL LYING about something that caused a WAR!

God's Truth

All Trump has to do to win in November is tell people to vote for his opponent and all the Trump Derangement Syndrome crazies will immediately do the opposite and vote for Trump.

Right! And what kind of people does reverse psychology work? Yep that's right.

Arthur Brain

You had the chance to tell what he did but you couldn't do it.

Well, he does u turns all the time as evidenced with this pandemic. All on record. He tweeted garbage originally claimed by "Britain First", a far right racist outfit that was false. He cries "fake news" every time he's been caught in one of his numerous contradictions or using events such as the pandemic to bolster his own image about how great he's doing. He's claimed that if it wasn't for him as president then America would be at war with North Korea. The list goes on and on. Doesn't matter to you though does it. He's just great no matter what...

:plain:

Arthur Brain

All Trump has to do to win in November is tell people to vote for his opponent and all the Trump Derangement Syndrome crazies will immediately do the opposite and vote for Trump.

But the ones with TDS are the ones who venerate the clown to start with...

Arthur Brain

Right! And what kind of people does reverse psychology work? Yep that's right.

Those who lack any sort of independent thinking skills, at least where it comes to the current WH occupant. I don't get this complete veneration for any politician or 'celebrity' turned one. You could slate any number of politicians from Boris Johnson to whoever in the UK and I wouldn't in the least way get defensive or offended about any of it. Just bizarre...

God's Truth

Well, he does u turns all the time as evidenced with this pandemic. All on record. He tweeted garbage originally claimed by "Britain First", a far right racist outfit that was false. He cries "fake news" every time he's been caught in one of his numerous contradictions or using events such as the pandemic to bolster his own image about how great he's doing. He's claimed that if it wasn't for him as president then America would be at war with North Korea. The list goes on and on. Doesn't matter to you though does it. He's just great no matter what...

:plain:

You are just spinning anything and everything into something it isn't. He didn't lie about the pandemic.

God's Truth

Those who lack any sort of independent thinking skills, at least where it comes to the current WH occupant. I don't get this complete veneration for any politician or 'celebrity' turned one. You could slate any number of politicians from Boris Johnson to whoever in the UK and I wouldn't in the least way get defensive or offended about any of it. Just bizarre...

I wouldn't act like you over your PM the way you do over my President.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You could slate any number of politicians from Boris Johnson to whoever in the UK ....

I can't imagine having the emotional investment in another country's leaders that you have with mine - certainly not to the degree that I would be inclined to "slate" them.

chair

I can't imagine having the emotional investment in another country's leaders that you have with mine - certainly not to the degree that I would be inclined to "slate" them.

Hello? Earth to US? You are not just another country. You are the leaders of the Free World. Or at least you were, until now.

God's Truth

Hello? Earth to US? You are not just another country. You are the leaders of the Free World. Or at least you were, until now.

Could you tell me anything good that Trump has done for Israel in these past 3 1/2 years compared to the last two presidents?