Trump will be reelected

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
NEW UPDATE TO AN OLD THREAD: TRUMP IS STILL WINNING

Professor who predicted Trump's 2016 win explains why he thinks Trump will win again
https://www.foxnews.com/media/profes...ion-biden-2020

A political science professor who predicted President Trump's win in 2016 is forecasting another victory.

In an interview on "The Ingraham Angle." Stony Brook University's Helmut Norpoth stated Friday that he believes the key to another victory for the president lies in the examination of primary races.

"OK, the key to the November election is the primaries. And, the only primaries [are] already giving us a lot of information," he explained.

"And, based on that, Donald Trump won them very easily in his party," Norpoth continued. "Joe Biden -- the likely nominee for the Democrats -- had a great deal of trouble holding it together. But, on balance, it's that stronger performance of primaries that gives Donald Trump the edge in November."

Norpoth’s “Primary Model” shows that President Trump has a 91 percent chance of being reelected and also shows he would get 362 electoral votes. The model is based on a statistical and historical theory that the professor outlines.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Amazing! From CNN https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/18/politics/donald-trump-james-woods-2020-reelection/index.html

(CNN) James Woods is that rare thing in Hollywood: A supporter of Donald Trump. And on Sunday, Woods perfectly encapsulated the message that could get Trump reelected.

He tweeted this (in part):

"Donald Trump is a rough individual. He is vain, insensitive and raw. But he loves America more than any President in my lifetime."

Trump retweeted that assessment; "I think that is a great compliment," he wrote. "Thank you James!"

It's, of course, not a great compliment. If someone called you "vain, insensitive and raw," would you be flattered?

But Woods' tweet is 100% right when it comes to how Trump can win again in November.

The simple truth is that Trump was not (in 2016) and is not now someone who a majority of Americans say they like or admire. Consider these numbers from the 2016 exit poll:

1) Less than 4 in 10 voters in 2016 said they had a favorable opinion of Trump
2) Just 1 in 3 thought Trump was honest and trustworthy
3) Only 35% said that Trump had the right temperament to be president

How did Trump win? Because people may not have liked him but they wanted radical change in Washington and believed that he could bring it about. Four in 10 voters said that the most important quality in a candidate was one that "can bring change," among that group, Trump beat Clinton 82% to 14%.

The message Woods is offering up for Trump in 2020 is simply a variation on that original theme. And it goes something like this: Yeah, he's a jerk. And no, I wouldn't want him have him over for dinner. But when it comes to actually getting stuff done for America, there's no one better.

God's Truth

Amazing! From CNN https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/18/politics/donald-trump-james-woods-2020-reelection/index.html

(CNN) James Woods is that rare thing in Hollywood: A supporter of Donald Trump. And on Sunday, Woods perfectly encapsulated the message that could get Trump reelected.

He tweeted this (in part):

"Donald Trump is a rough individual. He is vain, insensitive and raw. But he loves America more than any President in my lifetime."

Trump retweeted that assessment; "I think that is a great compliment," he wrote. "Thank you James!"

It's, of course, not a great compliment. If someone called you "vain, insensitive and raw," would you be flattered?

But Woods' tweet is 100% right when it comes to how Trump can win again in November.

The simple truth is that Trump was not (in 2016) and is not now someone who a majority of Americans say they like or admire. Consider these numbers from the 2016 exit poll:

1) Less than 4 in 10 voters in 2016 said they had a favorable opinion of Trump
2) Just 1 in 3 thought Trump was honest and trustworthy
3) Only 35% said that Trump had the right temperament to be president

How did Trump win? Because people may not have liked him but they wanted radical change in Washington and believed that he could bring it about. Four in 10 voters said that the most important quality in a candidate was one that "can bring change," among that group, Trump beat Clinton 82% to 14%.

The message Woods is offering up for Trump in 2020 is simply a variation on that original theme. And it goes something like this: Yeah, he's a jerk. And no, I wouldn't want him have him over for dinner. But when it comes to actually getting stuff done for America, there's no one better.

That is just not true that he is insensitive.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
[h=1]Trump Was Right! Stunning Jobs Report Rocks Media[/h] https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/06/05/stunning-jobs-report-rocks-media/

RUSH: And once again, ladies and gentlemen, President Trump was right when he forecast an economic recovery starting now. He was right about the shape — it would be a V-shaped recovery. He was right about when it would begin. He was right that it would take place in the first place. And because he’s been right again, the left cannot let this stand. The Democrats and the left cannot let this stand, so be ready for whatever they come up with to take this news off the news.

expos4ever

I agree that there is a significant chance that Mr. Trump will be reelected. However, the explanation for such a disastrous possibility lies in neuronal patterns under red ball caps - I cannot think of any explanation for voting Trump other than a defect of intellect or a defect of character. In some cases, both.

expos4ever

No one could have designed a better candidate for POTUS than what the Donald is. He's brought credibility back to the highest office in the land,....
How can such a claim be taken seriously? The thing about Trump is that the excuse that the media is out to get him does not work here - the man self-destructs through his tweets, his adolescent behaviour at press conferences, and the whole spectrum of his other histrionics.

Americans with self-respect must be literally shuddering with embarrassment.

God's Truth

I agree that there is a significant chance that Mr. Trump will be reelected. However, the explanation for such a disastrous possibility lies in neuronal patterns under red ball caps - I cannot think of any explanation for voting Trump other than a defect of intellect or a defect of character. In some cases, both.

Why do you say that?

God's Truth

How can such a claim be taken seriously? The thing about Trump is that the excuse that the media is out to get him does not work here - the man self-destructs through his tweets, his adolescent behaviour at press conferences, and the whole spectrum of his other histrionics.

Americans with self-respect must be literally shuddering with embarrassment.

Get with the times of the way of keeping in touch. It is by twitter and the like. It is good to hear so much from Trump in the twitters he makes.

What is awful is the hateful Democrats and Liberals who lie all the time.

expos4ever

Why do you say that?
I suspect you know all the usual arguments: He is a pathological liar (more than other politicians). He is a narcissist. He is an adolescent. He is nasty. He lacks sophistication. He appeals to racist and xenophobic sentiments. He threatens the institutions of American liberal democracy. And I could go on.

He is simply, an awful, awful human being by any reasonable standard. How is this not obvious?

The only excuse I can imagine for voting for Trump is to make some sort of argument - and I mean a good, credible argument - that his policies are so good that they offset the truly abominable nature of his character. And I cannot imagine what such arguments would be, frankly. The wall? It is a clear symbol of xenophobia. The economy? Maybe an argument could be made there (forgetting Covid which is not really his fault).

God's Truth

I suspect you know all the usual arguments: He is a pathological liar (more than other politicians).
What has he lied about?
He is a narcissist. He is an adolescent.

What makes you say that?
He is nasty.
In what way?

He lacks sophistication. He appeals to racist and xenophobic sentiments.

Tell me exactly how.

He threatens the institutions of American liberal democracy. And I could go on.

You are not telling how he does these things you are just name calling.

He is simply, an awful, awful human being by any reasonable standard. How is this not obvious?

So far, you sound like every thing you said about Trump. How is that not obvious to you?

The only excuse I can imagine for voting for Trump is to make some sort of argument - and I mean a good, credible argument - that his policies are so good that they offset the truly abominable nature of his character. And I cannot imagine what such arguments would be, frankly. The wall? It is a clear symbol of xenophobia.

So you like drug dealers and sex traffickers just driving over? You must hate law abiding innocent people. Why do you hate the good people and like to see them harmed? You are as a dangerous psychopathic maniac.
The economy? Maybe an argument could be made there (forgetting Covid which is not really his fault).

The virus isn't his fault; and Trump cut a lot of taxes to business owners and they came back to America, so Americans can have jobs.

How did you like China manufacturing so much of the things America is dependent upon, like prescription drugs? Did you hear how they wanted to keep the prescription medications from us?

Arthur Brain

I suspect you know all the usual arguments: He is a pathological liar (more than other politicians). He is a narcissist. He is an adolescent. He is nasty. He lacks sophistication. He appeals to racist and xenophobic sentiments. He threatens the institutions of American liberal democracy. And I could go on.

The only excuse I can imagine for voting for Trump is to make some sort of argument - and I mean a good, credible argument - that his policies are so good that they offset the truly abominable nature of his character. And I cannot imagine what such arguments would be, frankly. The wall? It is a clear symbol of xenophobia. The economy? Maybe an argument could be made there (forgetting Covid which is not really his fault).

It's obvious to anyone who doesn't have some bizarre Trump worship thing going on. It is simply bizarre that certain folk venerate this clown to such an extent.

God's Truth

It's obvious to anyone who doesn't have some bizarre Trump worship thing going on. It is simply bizarre that certain folk venerate this clown to such an extent.

Do you ever feel like you are demon possessed by many demons and don't know why you say and feel the things you do? Just wondering if you ever feel that way.