Trump - Too Dumb To Be President?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Everyone here knows I am a Trump supporter, but the question arises, is he too dumb to be president? He talks too much and seems to have no couth, no common sense, no manners and no understanding of this election. He frequently talks like a high school kid. ANYBODY ELSE would beat Hellary hands down and she will not win as much as Trump lost it on his own. There's still a remote chance for Trump with one more debate tomorrow. Trump needs to stick to the issues.

Quetzal

Everyone here knows I am a Trump supporter, but the question arises, is he too dumb to be president?
It isn't that he is too dumb, it is that he doesn't have qualities that make him a good leader. Let's face it, if this were a job listing on Indeed, one of the key qualifications would be "The ability to work and function as a part of a diverse team." Trump simply can't do it. His opinions are what they are but his inability to form them into problem solving proposals without insulting and demeaning the target audience is what makes him a terrible fit.

He talks too much and seems to have no couth, no common sense, no manners and no understanding of this election. He frequently talks like a high school kid.
Precisely! You cannot insult multiple demographics of people and expect to become president.

ANYBODY ELSE would beat Hellary hands down and she will not win as much as Trump lost it on his own. There's still a remote chance for Trump with one more debate tomorrow. Trump needs to stick to the issues.
I have said it from the beginning, if the Repubs ever find a moderate republican candidate who is more progressive on social issues, they would pose a legitimate thread to the Democrats. But, instead, their misguided constituents gave them Trump. :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

Everyone here knows I am a Trump supporter, but the question arises, is he too dumb to be president? He talks too much and seems to have no couth, no common sense, no manners and no understanding of this election. He frequently talks like a high school kid. ANYBODY ELSE would beat Hellary hands down and she will not win as much as Trump lost it on his own. There's still a remote chance for Trump with one more debate tomorrow. Trump needs to stick to the issues.

All he has to do to win is act presidential, speak like a president.

MarcATL

Yes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is just a thought to offer. What if there is no good candidate, the Lord not willing to any longer bless a wayward, proud and unrepentant nation? The Lord has allowed bad leadership to punish nations, allowed pagan nations to execute judgment on Israel, for instance, allowed many evil leaders to prosper, for a time.

When you look at the decline in recent decades, on multiple fronts, to where we are now in such open, escalated rebellion against God, such as so-called gay marriage, are we, in fact, getting what we deserve? What if the Lord has ordained it suitable we have another piece of the unmentionable in the Oval Office? Could it be the nation is not to have a good choice, at all? Can a nation turn its back on God, then ask His blessings? Is Holy God so mocked?

I find it striking the vast majority of people are alright with a host of evils. Perhaps a people intent on going to the devil are best led by a devil, then? After all, if you don't want God, about all that's left is the other guy, right?

DavidK

Everyone here knows I am a Trump supporter, but the question arises, is he too dumb to be president? He talks too much and seems to have no couth, no common sense, no manners and no understanding of this election. He frequently talks like a high school kid.

This is more about lack of self-control than intelligence.

A lot of people mistook lack of self-control for bravery. "He tells it like it is!" It's a common enough mistake. I know several people who comfort themselves with the idea that they are just honest, when, in fact, they are just rude.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Actually he is too smart. Why be a president when he can be a media superstar and own the shop?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Just the opposite...he's too openly savvy. He's a successful rogue, that's his appeal..that's also his primary detraction.

Maybe you can understand my reasoning? Now, some very smart people are beginning to agree with me. I had this figured out near a year ago.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He could have done this before he shredded what was left of his public image in this circus he calls a presidential run.

He does not care. He never did care. He has no concern on political issues. Take one that interest many on TOL, abortion. He knows some Republicans want it stopped, not that he cares, so he says he will punish the mothers, well, that does not go over well, so he will punish the doctors. When that does not lend support he admits is really does not care about it. Everyone who does care about the issue missis, it dismisses it.

The man loves himself and everyone else second. All these people racing him in the primaries, yet no one finds out he made the statements about women in a recorded interview, so we are all supposed to think it came out at the last few weeks, as if it just fell out, no, he did it!

The Duck thinks Hillary Clinton is a joke and an inept person, compared to him. He thinks he has everyone outsmarted, but a few of us very smart persons figured out his game and see it as a good enterprising move.

What the Duck really wants is as much media saturation as possible. He will not act presidential, no, he will act as crazy interesting as possible to gain media attention. The Duck really wants to create a big variety talk show, him as the host and own his own television company.

You may think I an wrong, but it time, what I am saying will be undeniable.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
"Dumb" people do not graduate from Wharton School of Business, and go on to build billion dollar empires than span the globe: http://www.trump.com/

No doubt he is very smart. Too smart to work for a half million a year. Offer him a billion a year I bet he could have beaten Hillary, if money mattered most. I do not think money is the Duck's main concern now, it is fame, and lots of money attaining it.

Tom Cruse is one of the most wealthy actors with near a half billion. The Duck considers that chump change, and would have to run the show show himself. Who do you think people tune in to see today, Tom Cruse, or the Duck?

commonsense

I know but he's had a year to do it . . .
Less than 3 weeks to go.....a leopard can't change its spots....A Duck can't turn into a golden goose...You know what? Maybe this IS just some big scheme to create notoriety and fame and make a bunch of cash after the election. Duping a bunch of dupes.... This is what Republicans get for nominating someone who loves money so much. I believe the Holy Scripture says the love of money is the root of all evil. Good going....:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.