Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Not sure if this is good, bad, or ugly, but Trump comes from a strongly Democrat upbringing.

Because his father's own corrupt wealth had been so tied to the infamous, mobbed up Tammany Hall.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammany_Hall

And as Trump mentions in his first book: New York's financially elite have always viewed the Trump wealth as Blue Collar.

Thus, his many petty, Archie Bunker-like, ways.

Still, that should begin to weigh in favor of the DC Democrats at some point.

Like I said, I'm not sure if that is good, bad, or ugly.

Time will tell...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not sure if this is good, bad, or ugly, but Trump comes from a strongly Democrat upbringing.

Because his father's own corrupt wealth had been so tied to the infamous, mobbed up Tammany Hall.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammany_Hall

And as Trump mentions in his first book: New York's financially elite have always viewed the Trump wealth as Blue Collar.

Thus, his many petty, Archie Bunker-like, ways.

Still, that should begin to weigh in favor of the DC Democrats at some point.

Like I said, I'm not sure if that is good, bad, or ugly.

Time will tell...
Everybody loves Archie Bunker and The Donald

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I know where his parents came from, Nihilo. I also know, and just posted a video, of Trump calling him a Mexican, not his parents. He wouldn't call himself a Scott. You know why that is? You should.

In Trump's mind, some kind of people can never be Americans, even if they are born here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
fake news - you can't trust the wizardofoz
No, he put a question mark at the end, as in, "How could Chrys have been so anti Trump, to the point of violating his own voting doctrine, and now be willing to thank the Russians if they had a hand in putting the scoundrel into office?"

I did not vote for trump
Well, at least that's consistent with you earlier position, even if what follows isn't.

-but-I am glad he won
Odd. Seems like only yesterday...

are you getting stuff from trump?
he knows I vote republican
are you getting any stickers?
yes
what are you doing with them?
one is on the toilet seat
really?
really

I didn't think it was possible
Then you understand WoZ.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
His DACA decision, putting the issue back in Congress where it belongs, not temporary executive orders to prolong the problem. Trump also made a deal securing funding for Harvey and raising the debt ceiling for 3 months. This will allow Congress no excuses for not getting a tax reform package done.

Status
Not open for further replies.