Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The only way for the tone to change is from the top. That will never happen because Trump is toxic. While I dislike the tone, it is necessary. .
I agree that leadership is important in setting an example but I disagree that change must come from the top or that a matching tone is necessary. I don't know how it could be because I don't think it's accomplishing anything. And this will sound trite but people should be the change they want to see. If you don't like Trump's demeanor and tone then don't follow. Leaders are important but people don't have to imitate or respond in kind. If people would start expecting more from their politicians then maybe we'd begin to see some change but people aren't demanding any change.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
donald-trump-2015-income-tax-return.jpg

..... Where isyour indignation over her corruption? Where is your indignation over Uranium One? Massive corruption there. Treasonous corruption in my book. The Clinton Foundation got $143 million in donations from companies involved in the transfer of 20% of the US' uranium to Russia. Bill Clinton got $500,000 for a 20 minute speech to a bank involved in the transfer. These "donations" came directly after the deal went through. And nothing looks suspicious enough to be investigated? Give me a break .....

The only reason we know about the $143 million came from these companies is because the Clintons haven chose to make their finances public - it is only when "The Donald" follows their example should we take his criticisms seriously!

Trump will pocket $1 billion if the current tax bill is enacted, but his supporters would prefer to trash "Hillary" who no longer holds office or is in a position to influence legislation!

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
20170220edphc-a.jpg

Most Trump real estate now sold to secretive buyers
USA TODAY, June 13, 2017

..... Over the last 12 months, about 70% of buyers of Trump properties were limited liability companies – corporate entities that allow people to purchase property without revealing all of the owners’ names. That compares with about 4% of buyers in the two years before.

USA TODAY journalists have spent six months cataloging every condo, penthouse or other property that Trump and his companies own – and tracking the buyers behind every transaction. The investigation found Trump’s companies owned more than 430 individual properties worth well over $250 million.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rs-make-clear-shift-secretive-llcs/102399558/

There are also repeated investigations linking the Trumps with "laundering" Russian oligarch money through numbered companies buying condos - within the last year, 70% of buyers of Trump properties were limited liability companies!

These condos often remain empty - a classic indicator of off-shore money attempting to invest in "legitimate" assets!

Danoh

That particular tweet was social commentary on the fact that most of the family is under an indictment cloud and for good reason, and I thought it was funny and on the mark.

I'm sure there are other tweets that might have to do with my own thoughts on the daughter of the billionaire giving out table decorating ideas when so many don't have any discretionary income left for buying giant clam shells.

Lol, anna - apparantly you missed my thread on Trump's supposed wealth - turns out he is not even close to being "a Billionaire."

As for Ivanka's tweet; all I saw was one heck of a guady decoration.

Too bad Tam would be to low on the long, long, long Trump totem pole of "acceptable" - now there is a woman (Tam) who knows more than a thing or two about great, tasteful holiday decorations.

Feast your eyes on these marvels of good taste - TOLers...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127354-Thanksgiving-Decor

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's pretty sad when folks make hateful comments about a families Thanksgiving.
Politics of the left raises it's ugly head again.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's pretty sad when folks make hateful comments about a families Thanksgiving.
Politics of the left raises it's ugly head again.
Danoh's obsession of and hatred of Trump knows no bounds. He's on par with Rusha, rex, and anna. If Danoh's not correcting you and pointing out your gracelessness he's shaming you with scriptures for voting and supporting Trump. I think his ego is bigger than Trump's and Kanye West's combined.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Lol, anna - apparantly you missed my thread on Trump's supposed wealth - turns out he is not even close to being "a Billionaire."

As for Ivanka's tweet; all I saw was one heck of a guady decoration.

Too bad Tam would be to low on the long, long, long Trump totem pole of "acceptable" - now there is a woman (Tam) who knows more than a thing or two about great, tasteful holiday decorations.

Feast your eyes on these marvels of good taste - TOLers...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127354-Thanksgiving-Decor

Desperate.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
139_184941.jpg

Trump stands to pocket $1 billion if the current tax bill is enacted - while 13 million Americans would lose their healthcare!

:nono: Going off healthcare insurance because it is no longer a mandate is not the same as losing healthcare insurance. The news media never reports this obvious truth.

It is simple wrong to make any law mandating anyone to buy a product from a private vendor. We need government non-profit healthcare for all those who need it.

Danoh

Danoh's obsession of and hatred of Trump knows no bounds. He's on par with Rusha, rex, and anna. If Danoh's not correcting you and pointing out your gracelessness he's shaming you with scriptures for voting and supporting Trump. I think his ego is bigger than Trump's and Kanye West's combined.

Nope... Trump is not the issue and never was.

What he stands for is.

All he is is the latest face of each your hypocrisy that I was calling you each on, way before Trump came along to prove my very point by your support of such an individual.

But hey, if your delusion floats your boat, have at it; I'm not the one you hypocrites claim from the other side of your mouths you will each have to answer to one day.

:chuckle: What characters you religionists continue to be.

In which case, thank goodness twice for Romans 5:8 on each your fool behalf.

jaybird

Nope... Trump is not the issue and never was.

What he stands for is.

All he is is the latest face of each your hypocrisy that I was calling you each on, way before Trump came along to prove my very point by your support of such an individual.

But hey, if your delusion floats your boat, have at it; I'm not the one you hypocrites claim from the other side of your mouths you will each have to answer to one day.

:chuckle: What characters you religionists continue to be.

In which case, thank goodness twice for Romans 5:8 on each your fool behalf.

trump is supported by the same ones that supported the last president, and the one before that and on and on and on. thats why nothing ever changes. they keep us fighting over gay marriage , if gay people down the road want to get married i really dont care, i care about wal mart and amazon getting 10-30 million every time they build a new facility and working men get ZERO if they start a fence or roofing biz.

rexlunae

:nono: Going off healthcare insurance because it is no longer a mandate is not the same as losing healthcare insurance. The news media never reports this obvious truth.

It is simple wrong to make any law mandating anyone to buy a product from a private vendor. We need government non-profit healthcare for all those who need it.

Those people still get sick and need health care whether or not they are generally healthy, and by letting them avoid paying for it they end up benefitting from the people who do pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.