Trump impeachment

Arthur Brain

Sure it does.

If one is to be a leader, their personal life is a good indicator of how they will lead.

For example:
This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work.A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach;not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous;one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence(for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?);not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil.Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.Likewise deacons must be reverent, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy for money,holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience.But let these also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons, being found blameless.Likewise, their wives must be reverent, not slanderers, temperate, faithful in all things.Let deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.For those who have served well as deacons obtain for themselves a good standing and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus. - 1 Timothy 3:1-13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Timothy3:1-13&version=NKJV

So, "don't judge"?

Maybe if you changed the way you posted, you'd be able to post more... Just a thought.

Um, hang on a second. You think it's a good idea for a leader to be drawn by lots don't you?

:AMR:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
The Democrats know that if Trump is impeached, Mike Pence might be a disaster for them. They have the advantage of Trump's many weaknesses so far.

Mueller may have to settle for tax fraud also, because he didn't know what to charge Trump with in the first place.

One thing is certain, the democrats won't start losing again until they have their POTUS on soap box again.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Tired of Winning?

th

WizardofOz

You must not live in an urban area or look closely at statistics. London's "most murderous year in a decade" still saw less homicides than New York City's "record low homicides" (for two cities with comparable populations and opposing trends).

So, I am not sure what point you were trying to make with that first link but the numbers don't lie. :think:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You must not live in an urban area or look closely at statistics. London's "most murderous year in a decade" still saw less homicides than New York City's "record low homicides" (for two cities with comparable populations and opposing trends).

So, I am not sure what point you were trying to make with that first link but the numbers don't lie. :think:

interesting that banning guns in london hasn't had the effect that was expected

WizardofOz

interesting that banning guns in london hasn't had the effect that was expected

I support the right of Americans to own guns due to the 2nd Amendment and I also support certain gun control (everyone does to their own degree). However, London imposed their most restrictive gun control in 1997. Yet, homicide rates continued to fall (despite a single peak in 2003).

I don't think that, taken as a whole, gun control really has an effect on crime rates either way. Places like Chicago should probably loosen restrictions due to the saturation of gun availability by criminals. They are easier to control in places like London but obviously, criminals will resort to other means.

What effect did banning guns in London have on crime rates? :think:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What effect did banning guns in London have on crime rates? :think:

oh no, not gonna get into a correlation/causation debate :chuckle:

:think: hmmpphhh - your link doesn't display on the TOL page - i can open it in a new link, but it should display in your post - i hate when that happens

WizardofOz

oh no, not gonna get into a correlation/causation debate :chuckle:

:think: hmmpphhh - your link doesn't display on the TOL page - i can open it in a new link, but it should display in your post - i hate when that happens

:sibbie: It's the dang .png extension...

London_Homicide_1990-2017.png

It's over 130 for 2018 but I don't think the total tally is over that previous year's total by much. They matched it in November.

looks like they've found a way to re-arm themselves with guns - the market will provide, eh?

Yup. Free markets are the best we've got but they aren't perfect.