Trump has dirt on Comey

glorydaz

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Since Faux News isn't reporting the truth about Trump's ties to Russia, who should those who aren't playing partisan politics look to?

And here I thought Robert Mueller's investigation had only just got started.

I was hoping that a Trump lemming would come forward and attempt to refute this information.

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png

https://swalwell.house.gov/issues/russia-trump-his-administration-s-ties

Care to be the first to attempt to do so?

After you do the same with the Clintons.

glorydaz

Yes, he was confused by Trump. Watch the left spin the whole hearing as best they can, they already are

True, but Comey was such a namby pamby, and so obvious about it. What an actor.

He was "shocked"...he was "confused".....he was "queasy".....he was simply beside himself. Don't you wonder how the man managed to make it into the FBI much less become the boss? He let Loretta Lynch force him to lie about the Hillary scandal being a "matter" rather than an investigation. He didn't have the "strength" to stand up to Trump in a private meeting or over the phone. Six foot seven and not an inch of grit. :chuckle:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Since Faux News isn't reporting the truth about Trump's ties to Russia, who should those who aren't playing partisan politics look to?

The Faux news is just that... faux, after today's testimony it is quite clear that there never was a Trump/Russia story (as if we did not already know that for some time now) it was a complete baseless fabrication invented by the faux media. We learned a lot today for sure, the most telling revelation is that Comey himself broke the law, that he was too stupid to realize it, and then admitted to it under oath. Comey better get a lawyer...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
True, but Comey was such a namby pamby, and so obvious about it. What an actor.

He was "shocked"...he was "confused".....he was "queasy".....he was simply beside himself. Don't you wonder how the man managed to make it into the FBI much less become the boss? He let Loretta Lynch force him to lie about the Hillary scandal being a "matter" rather than an investigation. He didn't have the "strength" to stand up to Trump in a private meeting or over the phone. Six foot seven and not an inch of grit. :chuckle:
Comey was a sad spectacle - John McCain had a bizarre line of questioning :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Faux news is just that... faux, after today's testimony it is quite clear that there never was a Trump/Russia story (as if we did not already know that for some time now) it was a complete baseless fabrication invented by the faux media. We learned a lot today for sure, the most telling revelation is that Comey himself broke the law, that he was too stupid to realize it, and then admitted to it under oath. Comey better get a lawyer...
:up:
The FBI better start straightening up and doing what they were paid to do.
The mamby pambys need to go.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
So what, so is every member of the armed forces, they still have to follow all legal orders given them by their superiors.

Ah, well perhaps the issue is the "legal order". Are you suggesting that Trump ordered him to drop the Russia investigation and/or to let Flynn off the hook. First the party line is that no such "order" was given, second if it was it was not legal but an obstruction of justice and Trump should retire to Mar-A-Lago

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Comey was a sad spectacle - John McCain had a bizarre line of questioning :chuckle:

I was reading a (brace yourself) liberal conversation a short while ago about McCain's session with Comey, and there's a stark difference between the way the (brace yourself) liberals talked about it and the way it's been talked about here. They had compassion for McCain's obvious difficulties, and as I said elsewhere here myself after having watched them interact, it was obvious to me that Comey could see McCain's confusion and he handled it with grace..

I have plenty of reason to wonder and conjecture about why Comey did what he did before the election, but after watching him yesterday, it's obvious that he's a man of character, not of narcissistic bluster and impulsivity, so of course a lot of Trump's base simply can't relate to him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was reading a (brace yourself) liberal conversation a short while ago about McCain's session with Comey, and there's a stark difference between the way the (brace yourself) liberals talked about it and the way it's been talked about here. They had compassion for McCain's obvious difficulties, and as I said elsewhere here myself after having watched them interact, it was obvious to me that Comey could see McCain's confusion and he handled it with grace..

I have plenty of reason to wonder and conjecture about why Comey did what he did before the election, but after watching him yesterday, it's obvious that he's a man of character, not of narcissistic bluster and impulsivity, so of course a lot of Trump's base simply can't relate to him.
Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for John McCain, I really felt concerned about him, but he's an elected official. People get too old to do the job (Pelosi, Maxine) and are ineffective. Yes, Comey told all about his lack of presence of mind, his confusion and shock. What a wimp

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We know who we elected. That's why we elected him. We, as a country, as a nation, elected Donald J. Trump to be the President of the United States of America. We the people, elected him.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for John McCain, I really felt concerned about him, but he's an elected official. People get too old to do the job (Pelosi, Maxine) and are ineffective. Yes, Comey told all about his lack of presence of mind, his confusion and shock. What a wimp

You're used to Trump popping off. Trump has no filter and he can't control his impulses, and he's managed to normalize his behavior now and make it seem acceptable in a presidential context. I can see how someone like Comey who considers his course of action might be seen as a "wimp" in comparison, but that's a failure of perception.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're used to Trump popping off. Trump has no filter and he can't control his impulses, and he's managed to normalize his behavior now and make it seem acceptable in a presidential context. I can see how someone like Comey who considers his course of action might be seen as a "wimp" in comparison, but that's a failure of perception.

I think it's called having class. Trump has none. It's his lack of filter that has so many Americans fearing for the future of our country under his buffoonery. Did I mention you can't believe anything he says?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think it's called having class. Trump has none. It's his lack of filter that has so many Americans fearing for the future of our country under his buffoonery. Did I mention you can't believe anything he says?
Yep, Comey is the last honest man alive

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I never thought I'd look to CNN and MSNBC for the truth, but the liberals seem to be presenting a good case against one of their own (Donald Trump).