Trump has dirt on Comey

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I never thought I'd look to CNN and MSNBC for the truth, but the liberals seem to be presenting a good case against one of their own (Donald Trump).

Let me know when something the left is proposing actually materializes as fact. :yawn:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
obstruction of justice
'Not what I read. 'Said opinions were split on that. And if we give our president the benefit of the doubt, that it was not obstruction of justice, have you considered what this is all about? It's about President Trump thinking, "That's not a good use of your time and resources, so stop doing it," and Comey thinking and saying and acting like, "No."

:rolleyes:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I was hoping that a Trump lemming would come forward and attempt to refute this information.

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png

https://swalwell.house.gov/issues/russia-trump-his-administration-s-ties

Care to be the first to attempt to do so?
ACW's source said:
https://swalwell.house.gov
I cosponsored H.R. 4269, the Assault Weapons Ban of 2015. This bill would ban certain assault weapons, similar to existing California law, and ban ammunition feeding devices holding more than 10 rounds. (I cosponsored a similar bill, H.R. 437, in the 113th Congress.)
This under the heading: "What I am doing for you" :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This under the heading: "What I am doing for you" :rolleyes:

And how is this an attempt at a rebuttal about Donald Trump and his inner circle's close ties with Russia?

After you attempt to refute the Russian connection, we can talk about Donald the Degenerate's past anti gun stance.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
And how is this an attempt at a rebuttal about Donald Trump and his inner circle's close ties with Russia?

After you refute the Russian connection, we can talk about Donald the Degenerate's past anti gun stance.
By "refute," do you mean, convince others to ignore double-ended red arrows on an incomprehensible graphic?

That's self-evidently already accomplished in the production and display of said graphic IMO. It looks like something a five-year-old would find important, which is exactly why I mentioned the gun rights record of the individual responsible for the source website that you invoked.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
By "refute," do you mean, convince others to ignore double-ended red arrows on an incomprehensible graphic?

That's self-evidently already accomplished in the production and display of said graphic IMO. It looks like something a five-year-old would find important, which is exactly why I mentioned the gun rights record of the individual responsible for the source website that you invoked.

I posted the link below the chart. If you need help understanding it, ask someone like me who doesn't play partisan politics, but is only interested in the truth.

Don't be too hard on the democrats, the guy you're attempting to defend was one for most of his life (then Trump figured out how to get elected: run as a republican because republicans are so gullible).

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I posted the link below the chart. If you need help understanding it, ask someone like me who doesn't play partisan politics, but is only interested in the truth.

Don't be too hard on the democrats, the guy you're attempting to defend was one for most of his life (then Trump figured out how to get elected: run as a republican because republicans are so gullible).
That's the website that supports the """"Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)"""" !!! :D

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump has created a cult of personality for himself. He can't stoke his own image without simultaneously ridiculing anyone he perceives to be getting in the way of whatever he wants, hence his temper tantrums. But he is starting to eat his own in the process, for example:

Trump Grows Discontented With Attorney General Jeff Sessions

Update to the above: Sessions continues to hang by a thread as numerous Trump appointees continue to get thrown under the bus, including but not limited to:

Michael Flynn
Sean Spicer
Anthony Scaramucci
Steve Bannon
Reince Priebus

And most recently, that weirdo Sebastian Gorka. A White House spokesperson "insisted that Gorka did not resign but rather was forced out," according to the Washington Post.

glorydaz

Update to the above: Sessions continues to hang by a thread as numerous Trump appointees continue to get thrown under the bus, including but not limited to:

Michael Flynn
Sean Spicer
Anthony Scaramucci
Steve Bannon
Reince Priebus

And most recently, that weirdo Sebastian Gorka. A White House spokesperson "insisted that Gorka did not resign but rather was forced out," according to the Washington Post.

Washington Post :rotfl:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Michael Flynn
Sean Spicer
Anthony Scaramucci
Steve Bannon
Reince Priebus

And now Sessions is out: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...at-trump’s-request/ar-BBPsjBH?ocid=spartandhp

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Because it works, obviously. Trump has created a cult of personality for himself. He can't stoke his own image without simultaneously ridiculing anyone he perceives to be getting in the way of whatever he wants, hence his temper tantrums. But he is starting to eat his own in the process, for example:

Trump Grows Discontented With Attorney General Jeff Sessions

Jeff Flake: Republicans must move beyond the cult of Trump’s personality

Quote: "The big question for Republicans is whether we believe in anything that is in any way coherent, beyond the current cult of the president’s personality. What is the Republican Party today, and what kind of party do we want to be in the future?"