Trump comments on the paymaster of TOL leftists

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
There is no alt right you cackling hen. That is a phrase that was concocted out of thin air a few years ago. I already told you that but I guess you were stuck on "stupid" as usual.
Are neo-Confederates, neo-fascists, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and various right-wing militias anti-conservative, and thus of the Left?

Dinesh D'Souza is a discredited conspiracy theorist so this isn't 'real news', it's just bunk.

I don't know who you are, but you obviously fell off the same Retard wagon as User Name did. Dinesh is a brilliant man, and I am thinking you are about as smart as your avatar looks.

Arthur Brain

I don't know who you are, but you obviously fell off the same Retard wagon as User Name did. Dinesh is a brilliant man, and I am thinking you are about as smart as your avatar looks.
Ah, well, if you're reduced to the likes of 'retard wagon' as some sort of robust and mature debating tactic then it says a fair bit about yourself in one respect and none of it good. Dinesh is not a brilliant man by any stretch, he's a discredited conspiracy theorist, simple as that.

Arthur Brain

Are neo-Confederates, neo-fascists, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and various right-wing militias anti-conservative, and thus of the Left?
Well, they can't be if they want to "unite the right" can they? I wonder how many "unite the moderate, center left" rallies have swastika flags on display, not that I can recall one lately...

marke

Are the alt-right, neo-Confederates, neo-fascists, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and various right-wing militias anti-conservative, and thus of the Left?
There are likely hundreds of groups people belong to that have unique, strange, good, or bad ideas, and these groups may be political and may be either left or right. I generally measure politicians or groups by how they stand on issues clearly defined as of God or not of God, such as abortion, homosexuality, gender confusion, individual freedoms and rights, and so forth. I do not care about political parties as such, but notice what political parties stand for in general.

You should not brand all Muslims as terrorist murderers, nor all blacks as violent anti-cop and anti-white racists, or all republicans as dangerous extremists, especially if fringe groups support a political party that does not support them.

marke

Well, of course they weren't as credible academia and history reflects on the score. There is nothing "leftist" or "liberal" about persecuting people based on race, creed, sexuality etc as the Nazi regime did. Those who share similar traits in common are those on the far right so not necessarily conservatives just to clarify further.
Violent extremists on the right or left do not define the right or left, they just identify themselves as fringe groups not generally supported by the right or left.

marke

Indeed it was. Hardly surprising in some respects that the far right on here want to deny it, redefine terms to suit and rewrite history even but the facts are self evident.
It is wrong to claim republicans are right-wing extremists just because some fringe groups identify with the party. That would be like claiming democrats are violent leftist cop killers and Marxist haters of whites just because some in fringe groups advocate that.

marke

Well, they can't be if they want to "unite the right" can they? I wonder how many "unite the moderate, center left" rallies have swastika flags on display, not that I can recall one lately...
Biden cannot unite all Americans because he caters to cop and white-hating mobs on the left. It is not what social group, political group, race, religion, sex, or whatever that makes people bad, but their acts and thinking as related to the will of God as revealed in the Bible.

Potato number one talking to potato number two about their fantasy world of alt right groups, meanwhile in total denial that they and the Democrats are the true racists

Last edited:
Biden cannot unite all Americans because he caters to cop and white-hating mobs on the left. It is not what social group, political group, race, religion, sex, or whatever that makes people bad, but their acts and thinking as related to the will of God as revealed in the Bible.

Biden is a racist for one thing, an old whitey racist who says racist things every day.

Second, the extremists in his party teach racism in schools and use racism to advance Marxism.

Last edited:

marke

Well, of course they weren't as credible academia and history reflects on the score. There is nothing "leftist" or "liberal" about persecuting people based on race, creed, sexuality etc as the Nazi regime did. Those who share similar traits in common are those on the far right so not necessarily conservatives just to clarify further.
How strange that leftist democrats constantly hatefully slander republicans because some fringe groups accused of racism support republicans. And yet democrats regularly associate with and support fringe groups who hatefully slander cops and whites

Arthur Brain

How strange that leftist democrats constantly hatefully slander republicans because some fringe groups accused of racism support republicans. And yet democrats regularly associate with and support fringe groups who hatefully slander cops and whites
Well, your post is certainly strange and doesn't apply to me.