Trump and Syria

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
So Donald Trump wants others to "take care of Syria". Guess he should be happy now. Assad uses chemical weapons on his own people and Russia calls it "fake news".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Where's that?

Are you completely IGNORANT or just making us believe you're not very bright? Well, it's just a fictitious question anyway, however, it looks as if you're totally opposed to our President and I might add, you really don't sound like your IQ is anywhere near that of an average shoelace. Hopefully, you're just kinda, goofing around and trolling us? Is that what you're doing?

WatchmanOnTheWall

Are you completely IGNORANT or just making us believe you're not very bright? Well, it's just a fictitious question anyway, however, it looks as if you're totally opposed to our President and I might add, you really don't sound like your IQ is anywhere near that of an average shoelace. Hopefully, you're just kinda, goofing around and trolling us? Is that what you're doing?

The latter yes. Although now you know what it's like for me here. ;)

Not you personally, just in general.

P.S. If I was a US citizen I would have voted Trumpety-trump-trump-trump.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The latter yes. Although now you know what it's like for me here. ;)

Not you personally, just in general.

P.S. If I was a US citizen I would have voted Trumpety-trump-trump-trump.

What would have been your REASON for voting for Donald Trump? I'm very glad my vote went to President Trump. Thus far, I'm happy with the work he's been doing. The DEMS seem to desire, war with Syria and that's a good enough reason to NOT go to war with Syria. In my estimation, if we go with the opposite view of the Dems, most likely we're making the RIGHT decision. You know how they are.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's two 'Wars' we shouldn't have got involved in, Iraq and Libya. If we go to war with Syria, that will be a third unnecessary war. The Dems don't want us to protect our own border, however, they seem to be okay with spending lives and money over in the 'middle east?' That, in and of itself doesn't make any sense?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's always the possibility, if we start bombing Syria, we just might see Russia and China getting involved at some point. Do we really desire to see a full blown world war? We as a nation, need to consider the cost of setting off a 'powder keg' over there in the middle east. Is it really in our BEST interest?

popsthebuilder

There is a secretive peacful people that live mainly in Syria.

Chemical attacks killed the innocent (children)

Airstrike in retaliation by Israel supposedly killed many 10-12 year old children.

So who is better for it.

Dead children on both sides.

Go ahead and light that match.

We will know soon who the real believers are.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is a secretive peacful people that live mainly in Syria.

Chemical attacks killed the innocent (children)

Airstrike in retaliation by Israel supposedly killed many 10-12 year old children.

So who is better for it.

Dead children on both sides.

Go ahead and light that match.

We will know soon who the real believers are.

Light the match! So your opinion is, we need to involve ourselves in a war, because, children have been killed on both sides, so we need to have MORE children killed in war? Does that make any sense?

Is that what you're recommending or did I misunderstand what you were saying?

popsthebuilder

Light the match! So your opinion is, we need to involve ourselves in a war, because, children have been killed on both sides, so we need to have MORE children killed in war? Does that make any sense?

Is that what you're recommending or did I misunderstand what you were saying?
I wasn't too clear was I?

It was sarcasm sorta.

I am wholly and utterly against war, and so much more against the needless death of the blessed (children)

Fighting fire with fire will schorch the whole earth. May sound cliche but it is my belief.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I wasn't too clear was I?

It was sarcasm sorta.

I am wholly and utterly against war, and so much more against the needless death of the blessed (children)

Fighting fire with fire will schorch the whole earth. May sound cliche but it is my belief.

Fair enough, Pops.

WatchmanOnTheWall

What would have been your REASON for voting for Donald Trump? I'm very glad my vote went to President Trump. Thus far, I'm happy with the work he's been doing. The DEMS seem to desire, war with Syria and that's a good enough reason to NOT go to war with Syria. In my estimation, if we go with the opposite view of the Dems, most likely we're making the RIGHT decision. You know how they are.

I don't follow the news these days too closely, even UK news; It's rubbish and unnecessarily stressful IMO. Trying to work out who is really doing what takes too much time up. I have enough stress without that too. I generally am trying to focus on God and warn people that the tribulation will begin in 2022. Then we''ll have some real news to worry about.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump,

I don't know something in the United States of America about a possible murder abroad. Now I don't know about this? What I know is the possibility of going to Syria. What is being considered? I don't think we should go. Apparently trying to find someone to talk to does not yield results. I have tried. This is now public. If it was you, I don't know. But you recognize yourself as the President of the United States of America, and I don't think that you killed someone to do it (become the President). Great... well there goes that old theory that has nothing to do with me.