Trump and his followers are getting desperate

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The FBI is investigating a “Trump Train” incident from Friday, in which a Biden campaign bus was surrounded by a dozen pickup trucks driven by Trump supporters as it traveled down a Texas interstate, according to a report.

The dangerous, caught-on-video highway confrontation led the Biden campaign and state Democrats to cancel multiple Texas events in the battleground state,
the Texas Tribune reported.

At least one minor collision was caused by the swarming of the bus along I-35 by the caravan of trucks full of Trump flag- and American flag-waving passengers, according to the Tribune.

Those inside the trucks honked their horns and shouted while surrounding the Biden bus and slowing it down, witnesses told the paper.

Still, the incident was celebrated by President Trump, who
tweeted one clip of the confrontation along with his praise: “I LOVE TEXAS!”

The FBI’s involvement was confirmed to the Tribune by law enforcement sources, the paper said.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/01/fbi-investigating-trump-train-swarming-of-biden-bus-in-texas/

The idiots probably never realized that photos and video can be enhanced to get their plates, and the FBI is already looking for the Sturmabteilung members who were involved.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The FBI is investigating a “Trump Train” incident from Friday, in which a Biden campaign bus was surrounded by a dozen pickup trucks driven by Trump supporters as it traveled down a Texas interstate, according to a report.

The dangerous, caught-on-video highway confrontation led the Biden campaign and state Democrats to cancel multiple Texas events in the battleground state,

At least one minor collision was caused by the swarming of the bus along I-35 by the caravan of trucks full of Trump flag- and American flag-waving passengers, according to the Tribune.

Those inside the trucks honked their horns and shouted while surrounding the Biden bus and slowing it down, witnesses told the paper.

The FBI’s involvement was confirmed to the Tribune by law enforcement sources, the paper said.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/01/fbi-investigating-trump-train-swarming-of-biden-bus-in-texas/

The idiots probably never realized that photos and video can be enhanced to get their plates, and the FBI is already looking for the Sturmabteilung members who were involved.

So, you're not pushing the lie any more? :chuckle:

So, you're not pushing the lie any more? :chuckle:

Perhaps running a fever?

That aside, it's incidents like these that affirm why a whole nation needs to be turned over to Satanic perverts! Makes me livid, enough to make any liberal's misappropriated orifice quiver in rage!

Tell you what. This is the last straw, since yesterday's last straw, and I'm going out to Best Buy, smash and grab, then burn the whole place down! Then, people will like me.

ok doser

Perhaps running a fever?

That aside, it's incidents like these that affirm why a whole nation needs to be turned over to Satanic perverts! Makes me livid, enough to make any liberal's misappropriated orifice quiver in rage!

Tell you what, This is the last straw, since yesterday's last straw, and I'm going out to Best Buy, smash and grab, then burn the whole place down! Then, people will like me.

Call it reparations for the slavery that someone in your ancestry inevitably had to endure! :sozo2:

Call it reparations for the slavery that someone in your ancestry inevitably had to endure! :sozo2:

I said it then, and I'll say it now. It's time the Romans paid for white slavery! Let no Pizza Hut or Olive Garden stand, until every white homo gets lots of free money, and everybody likes us!

Putting gender on a birth certificate is hate speech.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Tell you what. This is the last straw, since yesterday's last straw, and I'm going out to Best Buy, smash and grab, then burn the whole place down! Then, people will like me.

It's the way the extreme right works these days. They kill police, riot and loot. It's the Trump way.

A self-described member of the 'Boogaloo Bois' has been charged with participating in a riot after he allegedly shot 13 rounds from an AK-47 style assault rifle into a Minneapolis Police Department building during the civil unrest following the death of George Floyd in late May.

Ivan Hunter, 26, is accused of traveling from Texas to Minneapolis to meet up with other members of the 'Boogaloo Bois' with the goal of carrying out acts of violence during the riots.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/boog...ry?id=73789955

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

There was least one minor collision on the I-35 between a campaign staffer’s car and the caravan of trucks full of flag-waving passengers, according to the Tribune.

With Trump's lead shrinking in Texas, his followers are desperate to do whatever they can to intimidate voters and campaign workers. This probably isn't going to help.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Watch from the start of the video. The white SUV is right behind the bus. Then the black truck runs onto the shoulder. Then it moves back into the lane, striking the SUV.

The white truck first forces over the white vehicle first, and the black truck does and actually makes contact. He could've caused a multiple car accident and should be charged. These are ugly Americans.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The morons seem to have not considered that those license plates can be gotten from the videos. And doing this to a political campaign is a federal felony. Hopefully, the FBI will round up a few of them for a few years.

ok doser

The white truck first forces over the white vehicle first, and the black truck does and actually makes contact. He could've caused a multiple car accident and should be charged. These are ugly Americans.

Black truck is in right hand lane. White SUV and bus are straddling lane divider between right hand lane and center lane. Bus moves over into right hand lane in front of black truck, white SUV attempts same maneuver, crowds black truck which gives him a little room, then comes back to where he was, bumping white SUV.

White SUV at fault.

Sorry

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Black truck is in right hand lane. White SUV and bus are straddling lane divider between right hand lane and center lane. Bus moves over into right hand lane in front of black truck, white SUV attempts same maneuver, crowds black truck which gives him a little room, then comes back to where he was, bumping white SUV.

White SUV at fault.

Sorry

Why are they straddling? Because they were pushed over. I watched the videos. The staff car was following (or trying to follow) the bus. White car driver not at fault. Criminal fault of the white and black truck drivers.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Why are they straddling? Because they were pushed over. I watched the video. The staff car was following (or trying to follow) the bus. White car driver not at fault. Criminal fault of the white and black truck drivers.

Trump's followers are going to become more and more violent as time goes on. If he loses, expect things to get worse.