Trump and his followers are getting desperate

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
My first new car was a tiny two seater, high mpg sports car.

It was impractical when my boys came along, so I replaced it with a used first gen Bronco on monster tires. Drove that for a year until the tires needed replacing, at a cost higher than I'd paid for it, so I sold it cheap.

Had a ton of fun with the tiny car, had a ton of fun with the monster truck.

And contrary to barbie's perverted imagination, neither car had any effect on the size of my genitalia :)

:chuckle:

:chuckle: Leave it you you to make this about yours...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
bananahead said:
:chuckle: Leave it you you to make this about yours...

Oh, sweetie, it's about all of us, all of us as Americans

And Biden/Harris supporters are really really poor examples of Americans. They need to be made aware of this.

ok doser

Look at you, so desperate all of a sudden to take attention off your willingness to talk about your "genitalia" that you'll once again deceptively manipulate someone's newborn baby pasted to a fake meme.

Oh anna, so angry

You are going to be an absolute mess on Tuesday night when Trump wins with a landside

I'm so sorry for you

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This is the way they "show, don't tell" the quiet part out loud.

TRUMP-TRAIN.png

The only people that ever seem desperate are you liberal pervs, with your TDS. You know, at the level of wetting one's pants or suffering a scintilla derangement, I don't care if creepy Joe wins. Really. Surprise, surprise? In fact, it's a pattern in history where people have been turned over to evil leadership, Godless people that should have always watched what they asked for, people that would have no food, even, were it not for God's rain, the God and very Creator they rebel against, such idiot fools, "We won't have you, God! Now, feed me!" You know something, pervs? You could get what you want, only to find, this side of hell, that God is not mocked and evil never works, as you mindlessly repeat history. But as for the faithful, check it out:

Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psalms 118:5-10 I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes. All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.

I could go on and on and on how those that trust in the Lord have true joy, that what you pervs do has zero impact: if you controlled the entire government and the street lights in Washington, too, there would simply be more evil to tune out, to avoid. I'd avoid Washington streets, then. As I've said before, I never watched a whole Obama speech. It was simply eight years of pay no mind list. That he lit up the White House rainbow homo and sucked the kneecaps of the Muslim Brotherhood? Not my problem. If you all want to put on robes, stand around in a circle in the woods, chanting to Satan, then have homo group sex, have at it! Not my problem. The world is full of evil fools: this is the world. This is the world of ancient scripture. None of you are cutting edge anything. Sodom and Gomorrah was Homo Town, lit up rainbow before there were rainbow lamps. You botch everything on the planet, before you drop into hell? That's sad, but, again, not my problem.

The desperate ones are always the wicked, just as you spam this website, a political stick up your rears and TDS on incessant display, patting each other on the back, desperate for somebody to agree with you, to like you, desperate to try and control others that will never, ever like you. Think on this for two seconds. How many people even read the idiot drivel you daily obsess over on TOL? You can see the view stats. As for me, if you all want to have anal sex in the Oval Office, instead of doing a State of the Union, have at it. Biden wins, I'll just catch up on the news of Finland or whatever for four years, no skin, I repeat, no skin off my rear, ever. I don't answer to evil men in the first place or participate in your perv world, care about your perv opinions. Actually, as time goes on, you liberals just bore me to a coma, nothing worth hearing, don't watch any of your talking heads on TV, and this for decades now, having missed nothing, rather gained much. There's no wisdom in you, just a black void, foolishness that leads to your own destruction. Somebody evil has no reliable opinion, period. Pray tell, what useful does any evil loser, with their head up their rear, have to say? Nothing. That's what.

Obviously, you're the ones desperate, right here on TOL, everyday a liberal gas pain. It's a theological website, in the first place, and you're just a demonic infestation. It’s what devils do, flock to the church, trying to pervert, the Lord teaching this in many parables. The Lord had your whole number, thousands of years ago. And I'm sorry you have no living spirit, a restless conscience and mush for brains, but, bottom line, that's a personal problem. If you're orifice and genital confused, with all due respect, that's another personal problem. That you one day break liberal wind one more time and drop into hell, as the enemies of God you are, that's the ultimate personal problem, but it is what it is. You were told better. After that? Not our problem.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you couldn't make me desperate or take my joy in a million years, despite whatever fool you may like in the White House. There's not even anything eternal about anything you’re desperate over, at all. Bottom line, ask me if I even care. I have news. You’re more a joke, to me. There hasn't been an empire in history God has not likened to a beast, nor any evil empire that has stood. They've all gone down hard, for their own degeneracy. Fact is, yawn,

Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

That includes all of you, especially you liberal pervs. It's really the case that all one can conclude is that, when you're not reveling in or cheering doing nasty things with your genitals or burning and looting, you're saying stupid things on TOL. Bottom line? You're what would be called low impact creatures, at best. Losers, destined for damnation. Desperation? Speak for yourselves, and take some pills for that chronic TDS. I feel sorry for any moron that has no life but politics.

Let’s do something useful, for a change, and look into your "crystal ball." You’re real bright, aren’t you?

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient… 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Luke 16: 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

You can be sure I just hang on every degenerate word you say. LOL! Losers. Eternal losers. And I must repeat: yawn. That's how desperate any of you can make me. You liberal morons are accomplished at something, anyway, that is trolling and making whole sections of message boards, you don't belong on, dumb and useless. You are good at that.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The only people that ever seem desperate are you liberal pervs, with your TDS.

I'm trying to find a case where Biden supporters tried to run Trump's bus off the road in a desperate attempt to keep him from campaigning. What do you have?

We all get it; Trump is running scared and encouraging thugs to use violence to silence the Biden campaign. What he doesn't get, is that pro-Trump violence only convinces Americans that he doesn't deserve another chance.

ok doser

I'm trying to find a case where Biden supporters tried to run Trump's bus off the road in a desperate attempt to keep him from campaigning. What do you have?

Still no video?

Nuts

Sounds like it would be amusing as all get out :chuckle:

And I'm speaking as a professional bus driver :banana:

Still no video?

Nuts

Sounds like it would be amusing as all get out :chuckle:

And I'm speaking as a professional bus driver :banana:

Could have happened, though. They often mistake police for Trump supporters, well, any heterosexual white, for that matter. Maybe there's a sensible old law somewhere, prohibiting Bozos on buses. Or maybe a whole bus full of them were on crack and resisted arrest. Also, knowing the liberal mentality, of course, they could have simply been driving the wrong way up the Interstate, mistook oncoming vehicles as Trump vehicles. It's been four years TDS has had a grip on them, you know.

eider

Oh, sweetie, it's about all of us, all of us as Americans

And Biden/Harris supporters are really really poor examples of Americans. They need to be made aware of this.

I have read that President Trump paid for his girlfriend to have an abortion.

What do you think about that?

ok doser

Could have happened, though. They often mistake police for Trump supporters, well, any heterosexual white, for that matter. Maybe there's a sensible old law somewhere, prohibiting Bozos on buses. Or maybe a whole bus full of them were on crack and resisted arrest. Also, knowing the liberal mentality, of course, they could have simply been driving the wrong way up the Interstate, mistook oncoming vehicles as Trump vehicles. It's been four years TDS has had a grip on them, you know.

:darwinsm:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
If you actually care about the unborn, here's the key data:

That's right. The abortion rate is lower now than when the Supreme Court legalized it everywhere. Which gives you some kind of feel for how effective law is at controlling abortions. Republicans use it as a political tool; they don't actually care one way or another. While they were strutting and promising, the real pro-life people were out there, changing society. That worked. Threats and laws didn't work.

ok doser

If you actually care about the unborn, here's the key data:

That's right. The abortion rate is lower now than when the Supreme Court legalized it everywhere. Which gives you some kind of feel for how effective law is at controlling abortions. Republicans use it as a political tool; they don't actually care one way or another. While they were strutting and promising, the real pro-life people were out there, changing society. That worked. Threats and laws didn't work.

:mock: satan

Such a weak lie, such a feeble troll :chuckle:

There's another reason being attributed to the decline in abortions, which some, although definitely not all, celebrate: the more "punitive" restrictions many states have put in place over the past several years

https://mom.com/news/38904-new-repor...control-access

And those restrictions are put in place by the conservative Republican politicians that barbie loathes