Trump admin knew migrant children would suffer from family separation, that was plan

Arthur Brain

No, don't wanna speak bad about your leaders. Maybe your Queen though.

So you are mad at Trump for keeping children separated from adult men and making sure they are related? Anything you like about what Trump does? Did you like Obama? Did you protest Obama for the children and cage thing?

Most people were scared to death to say anything negative about Obama or else they would have been deemed prejudice. As soon an all white man comes in they go nuts for being stifled so long.
You speak out against Obama for it or not?

You don't, fair enough. I think there's plenty to criticize about British leaders and politicians in general and I wouldn't be bothered if you had bad stuff to say about the queen either. See the difference?

Oh, and don't bother with the exaggeration either. Most people were not "scared to death" to say anything bad about Obama, geez, there were plenty on here who couldn't stop themselves. I don't recall the Obama administration deliberately separating children from their parents either. Was that administration perfect? Nope, like any other it had faults but this Trump fawning MAGA stuff is just ridiculous.

Do you have anything negative to say about Trump at all or is all you have fawning respect because he's the president?

God's Truth

[h=1]Immigration attorney says 19-year-old Honduran mother was told she would be separated from newborn[/h] Over the weekend, Border Patrol agents waited outside the woman’s hospital room and removed the phone from her bedside so she could not call family or a lawyer, Salazar said Monday.

Family members frantically called attorneys with Al Otro Lado, a pro-migrant legal services nonprofit, over the weekend claiming Border Patrol agents told the mother they planned to place her newborn child in the custody of Child Protective Services and then return her to Mexico without her baby.

Other sources from within the hospital were also communicating with the San Diego Union-Tribune that Border Patrol agents said they planned to separate the mother and the newborn baby.

. . . . “On Saturday evening, Al Otro Lado received a call asking for help in the potential separation of a 19-year-old asylum-seeker from her newborn U.S. citizen child,” Pinheiro said. “Although our attorneys arrived at the hospital on Sunday morning, CBP did not allow us to communicate with her until Monday afternoon, at which point she confirmed an agent had threatened her with separation.

“I am grateful to the journalists who showed up to cover this story, and believe that the resulting public outcry helped secure her release. No person should be detained without access to counsel or be separated from their child without due process,” she added.

I don't believe every thing I read or hear anymore, so many lying sensationalists trying to get make the most outrageous story to get the most money.

As for the 19 year old with the baby, she should be glad to be in the US no matter what, since she left her horrible country, right?

God's Truth

You don't, fair enough. I think there's plenty to criticize about British leaders and politicians in general and I wouldn't be bothered if you had bad stuff to say about the queen either. See the difference?

Oh, and don't bother with the exaggeration either. Most people were not "scared to death" to say anything bad about Obama, geez, there were plenty on here who couldn't stop themselves. I don't recall the Obama administration deliberately separating children from their parents either. Was that administration perfect? Nope, like any other it had faults but this Trump fawning MAGA stuff is just ridiculous.

Do you have anything negative to say about Trump at all or is all you have fawning respect because he's the president?

I am not exaggerating. Everyone was too afraid to say ANYTHING about Obama, or else they would be deemed prejudice. Comedians couldn't even make jokes about him like they do all presidents.

Seriously, you don't like anything that Trump has done? How about replenish our military? Obama tried to destroy it. How about stop paying for abortions for Mexico's poor people? How about lower taxes? How about bring jobs back from China? The idiot Democrats call it tax breaks for the rich and want to put a stop to it---they are going to send the businesses back to China if they do that. Prove to me you have more than just ignorant hate for Trump.

I am having fun. You aren't so bad. Nice talking with you.

Arthur Brain

I am not exaggerating. Everyone was too afraid to say ANYTHING about Obama, or else they would be deemed prejudice. Comedians couldn't even make jokes about him like they do all presidents.

Seriously, you don't like anything that Trump has done? How about replenish our military? Obama tried to destroy it. How about stop paying for abortions for Mexico's poor people? How about lower taxes? How about bring jobs back from China? The idiot Democrats call it tax breaks for the rich and want to put a stop to it---they are going to send the businesses back to China if they do that. Prove to me you have more than just ignorant hate for Trump.

I am having fun. You aren't so bad. Nice talking with you.

No, they weren't and it is exaggeration to say that. There have been plenty of outspoken critics and satirists who debunk this hyperbole. He was not "immune" by any stretch. If Trump (or rather his administration) have done anything positive then hey although where it comes to the economy it's hardly something they can take total credit for anyway and is hardly stable or suiting all or most Americans according to varying reports either. How about Trump being fined two million dollars for misusing charitable funds from veteran fundraising?

I don't "hate" Trump. I think he's a narcissist, full of his own self importance and unfit to be in a position of political power but that doesn't equate to hate in itself. There's plenty of politicians from all sides of the aisle who could fit into such categories.

God's Truth

No, they weren't and it is exaggeration to say that. There have been plenty of outspoken critics and satirists who debunk this hyperbole. He was not "immune" by any stretch. If Trump (or rather his administration) have done anything positive then hey although where it comes to the economy it's hardly something they can take total credit for anyway and is hardly stable or suiting all or most Americans according to varying reports either. How about Trump being fined two million dollars for misusing charitable funds from veteran fundraising?

I don't "hate" Trump. I think he's a narcissist, full of his own self importance and unfit to be in a position of political power but that doesn't equate to hate in itself. There's plenty of politicians from all sides of the aisle who could fit into such categories.
Many didn't say anything against Obama because he is half black.
Trump is doing good for the economy. Many businesses came back because of Trump cutting a lot of the laws and expenses for doing business in America. Owners of businesses went to China and other places because it was cheaper. Trump has done so much good.

He doesn't seem like a narcissist to me. He exposed a lot of wrong and says things that make me think YEAH!

I could see someone not liking him if he caused harm for no good, but so far I'm not seeing that, and hope I never do.

I do think though he should get along better with the union. The union has been extremely helpful to people. Trump said something one time about he will get us such good jobs that we won't need the union. Um no that is a mistake to say that. So far though no hurt done to unions, so all still good.

Arthur Brain

Many didn't say anything against Obama because he is half black.
Trump is doing good for the economy. Many businesses came back because of Trump cutting a lot of the laws and expenses for doing business in America. Owners of businesses went to China and other places because it was cheaper. Trump has done so much good.

He doesn't seem like a narcissist to me. He exposed a lot of wrong and says things that make me think YEAH!

I could see someone not liking him if he caused harm for no good, but so far I'm not seeing that, and hope I never do.

I do think though he should get along better with the union. The union has been extremely helpful to people. Trump said something one time about he will get us such good jobs that we won't need the union. Um no that is a mistake to say that. So far though no hurt done to unions, so all still good.

Ever heard the "Access Hollywood" footage caught on Mic? Seen "You've Been Trumped" where he was trying to bully residents off conserved land in Scotland so he could build a golf course on it? He is an absolute narcissist of the lowest order and thinks nothing of using power and even boasts about it. He is not the answer to the US economy and when it downslides (as is inevitable) then if he's still in power he'll pass the buck somewhere else or try to. He cares nothing for people who don't bolster his gigantic, childish ego. You have seen his tweets, right?

God's Truth

Ever heard the "Access Hollywood" footage caught on Mic? Seen "You've Been Trumped" where he was trying to bully residents off conserved land in Scotland so he could build a golf course on it? He is an absolute narcissist of the lowest order and thinks nothing of using power and even boasts about it. He is not the answer to the US economy and when it downslides (as is inevitable) then if he's still in power he'll pass the buck somewhere else or try to. He cares nothing for people who don't bolster his gigantic, childish ego. You have seen his tweets, right?

I like his tweets.
Times are good with the jobs and economy now. That counts for a lot no matter what.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I like his tweets.

You like Trump's tweets? Interesting. Christianity Today, the leading Evangelical Christian magazine in the country, has this to say about Trump's tweets: "His Twitter feed alone—with its habitual string of mischaracterizations, lies, and slanders—is a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't recall the Obama administration deliberately separating children from their parents either. Was that administration perfect? Nope, like any other it had faults but this Trump fawning MAGA stuff is just ridiculous.

Obama’s intent was to control the border NOT harm asylum seekers based on their skin color. trump has deliberately used cruelty and fear against CHILDREN. Motives matter and nothing trump has done was for the purpose of national security.

God's Truth

You like Trump's tweets? Interesting. Christianity Today, the leading Evangelical Christian magazine in the country, has this to say about Trump's tweets: "His Twitter feed alone—with its habitual string of mischaracterizations, lies, and slanders—is a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused."

Those denominations are full of falseness.

Do those companies talk about the fake news stations and newspapers and other tweeters?

I would like to talk to them about something more important and that is their spreading of false doctrines.

God's Truth

Not for everybody they aren't and there's plenty who'd disagree and not just because they dislike Trump. If you're prepared to just overlook this guy's power control and narcissism then ok, that's up to you.

It is good to know what our president is doing and thinking every day and so often.

God's Truth

Obama’s intent was to control the border NOT harm asylum seekers based on their skin color. trump has deliberately used cruelty and fear against CHILDREN. Motives matter and nothing trump has done was for the purpose of national security.

Those pictures of children in cages were of the Obama years.

Krsto

Thought I would pop in after a few years' absence. I seem to recall you to have been quite the Conservative, the kind who would have been a Trumpster. Glad you've advanced in your views :) My wife works for an Evangelical refugee resettlement agency and the Trump administration has been nothing but evil regarding our needy refugees.

God's Truth

Billy Graham's son said his his father WOULD BE EMBARRASSED for what the magazine said about President Trump.

Now that is a rebuke for you.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Billy Graham's son said his his father WOULD BE EMBARRASSED for what the magazine said about President Trump.

Now that is a rebuke for you.

No it isn't. Franklin Graham is no Billy Graham, just as Rand Paul is no Ron Paul.

Billy Graham once said, "It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." That is exactly what Donald Trump and Franklin Graham have done.

Jerushah Armfield, the granddaughter of popular Christian evangelist Billy Graham, said Friday night that President Trump needs to repent..."I said last time I was on your program, Jim, that my president doesn't have to be a Christian, I just don't want him to be held up as the poster boy for Christian evangelicals because he doesn't represent most of us," Armfield said when asked if she agrees with her uncle's excuses for the president's behavior.

She said that while she understands why Christians may support Trump for his policies, she'd "love to see a Christian leader come out and say that they support Trump for his policies, but his behavior disgusts them and he needs to clean up his act."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...aughter-trump-needs-to-repent-for-forgiveness

Last edited: