Trump admin knew migrant children would suffer from family separation, that was plan

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
LOL. I figured you'd take that tactic.

No you didn't. :chuckle:

It's too bad you're always wrong about my motives.

I didn't speak to your motives, I spoke to your behavior.

Did you realize what you sound like? I'm not against a jab here and there, this is politics after all, but the effect of your non-stop barrage of insults is that you'll cause people to tune you out. Maybe you need to blow off steam. Then blow off steam. Maybe someone else will want to wade through it every time, but I won't.

I have long figured you as just a political hack. Most likely a paid operative of either Soros or the DNC. You're a prime example of what your side has done for decades now. Put paid operatives on conservative sites and conservative talk radio to try to muddy the waters enough to confuse people. The game was exposed years ago.

:rotfl:

I understand how easy it is for an InfoWars reader to believe such a thing of me, and how difficult it would be to convince you that I'm simply an interested American concerned about my country, at home with my computer - just like you.

Arthur Brain

I have long figured you as just a political hack. Most likely a paid operative of either Soros or the DNC. You're a prime example of what your side has done for decades now. Put paid operatives on conservative sites and conservative talk radio to try to muddy the waters enough to confuse people. The game was exposed years ago.

Seriously, you think anna is an "operative" because she doesn't buy into the whacked out garbage that you lap up and doesn't fawn over Trump?

:rotfl:

Anyway, it's not worth it cos the pay ain't up to much. (oops, what a giveaway!)

God's Truth

What, in a car? I doubt they'd get the chance...:D

Otherwise, not especially as I'm not a monarchist and she has very little to do with the political machine anyway. Boris Johnson, Corbyn and the like? Eh, go for it.

So you care about what Americans think of your Prime Minister.

What exactly do you hate that Trump has done?

Is there anything that you like that he has done for the US?

Arthur Brain

So you care about what Americans think of your Prime Minister.

What exactly do you hate that Trump has done?

Is there anything that you like that he has done for the US?

Um, I said go for it. You wanna criticize British politicians then have at it. It's not like I rate any of them frankly.

Look at the title of the thread GT...

Yeah, get impeached!

:D

God's Truth

Um, I said go for it. You wanna criticize British politicians then have at it. It's not like I rate any of them frankly.

Look at the title of the thread GT...

Yeah, get impeached!

:D

No, don't wanna speak bad about your leaders. Maybe your Queen though.

So you are mad at Trump for keeping children separated from adult men and making sure they are related? Anything you like about what Trump does? Did you like Obama? Did you protest Obama for the children and cage thing?

Most people were scared to death to say anything negative about Obama or else they would have been deemed prejudice. As soon an all white man comes in they go nuts for being stifled so long.
You speak out against Obama for it or not?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
[h=1]Immigration attorney says 19-year-old Honduran mother was told she would be separated from newborn[/h] Over the weekend, Border Patrol agents waited outside the woman’s hospital room and removed the phone from her bedside so she could not call family or a lawyer, Salazar said Monday.

Family members frantically called attorneys with Al Otro Lado, a pro-migrant legal services nonprofit, over the weekend claiming Border Patrol agents told the mother they planned to place her newborn child in the custody of Child Protective Services and then return her to Mexico without her baby.

Other sources from within the hospital were also communicating with the San Diego Union-Tribune that Border Patrol agents said they planned to separate the mother and the newborn baby.

. . . . “On Saturday evening, Al Otro Lado received a call asking for help in the potential separation of a 19-year-old asylum-seeker from her newborn U.S. citizen child,” Pinheiro said. “Although our attorneys arrived at the hospital on Sunday morning, CBP did not allow us to communicate with her until Monday afternoon, at which point she confirmed an agent had threatened her with separation.

“I am grateful to the journalists who showed up to cover this story, and believe that the resulting public outcry helped secure her release. No person should be detained without access to counsel or be separated from their child without due process,” she added.