Trump 2024?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It seems former President Donald Trump may be looking to one-up his one-time political ally ex-Vice President Mike Pence. Earlier this week, the real estate mogul revealed that he had a “very big announcement” scheduled for November 15 — the same day Pence’s highly-anticipated memoir, So Help Me God, is set to hit shelves.

“I’m going to be making a very big announcement on Tuesday, November 15, at Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida," he quipped.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Kayleigh McEnany, former White House Press Secretary under the Trump administration, has a clear warning for former President Donald Trump.

According to McEnany, now a Fox News television personality, the former president should hold off on announcing his 2024 presidential bid.

As midterm elections come to a close, Trump has danced around the possibility of a “major announcement” being shared on Nov. 15. However, Trump's remarks came prior to the Republican Party's overall midterm election performance, which is a bit worse than anticipated.

Because of the unexpected outcome, McEnany weighed in on the impending announcement saying she believes Trump should “put it on pause.”

eider

The water in the pot is almost to a boil.

MAGA has plans for vote delays, challenges, and obstruction at the state level in multiple states. Hopefully enough of their machinations will be blocked to prevent their intended chaos.
A UK journalist described Trump's promised red tsunami as a red dribble.
But all the time he is ripping in to the popular Florida governor then maybe the heat will come away from Democrats.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A UK journalist described Trump's promised red tsunami as a red dribble.
But all the time he is ripping in to the popular Florida governor then maybe the heat will come away from Democrats.

Hi eider, I hope you're doing well.

Historically, the sitting president's party takes a beating in the midterms, the elections held halfway through the president's term. Democrats were expected to lose many more seats than they have to this point. Most (including me) didn't expect Democrats to hold the House, but they could possibly maintain their position in the Senate. Democrats did remarkably well, all things considered.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
When you've lost Dilbert:

I wonder if Trump will continue to lose the support of other cartoonish characters, such as @marke for example?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When you've lost Dilbert:

I wonder if Trump will continue to lose the support of other cartoonish characters, such as @marke for example?

LOL. I predicted this PRIOR to the 2016 election. Trump has destroyed the GOP. His cohorts are following in his loser-footsteps.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
A few seats does not equate to a “red wave’ …

Trumpty Dumpty is getting the blame and melting down. :)
If I predicted my team would win the Super Bowl by 50 points but they only won it by 1 point, they still won the Super Bowl. I'm celebrating!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In a diatribe Thursday night on his social media platform, Truth Social, debuting some of his lines of attack, Trump called DeSantis “an average REPUBLICAN Governor with great Public Relations” who owes his career to Trump. “Ron came to me in desperate shape in 2017 … politically dead, losing in a landslide,” the former president said. He accused DeSantis of disloyalty for not ruling out a 2024 race and also went after “NewsCorp, which is Fox, the Wall Street Journal, and the no longer great New York Post” for being “all in for Governor Ron DeSanctimonious.”

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Um...the GOP just took over congress.
Not so fast:

"The GOP faces a small but real prospect that it may not reclaim the House majority despite high pre-election hopes based on the disapproval of President Biden, record inflation and traditional losses for the party that holds the White House. Late Friday, Democrats moved one Senate seat closer to retaining their majority in the chamber as Sen. Mark Kelly won reelection in Arizona. Winning either in Nevada — which was still counting votes — or in Georgia, where a runoff is set for Dec. 6, would allow them to stay in power."

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
"Remember, Republicans: Donald Trump wasn't really a Republican before he got into politics"

So people can't change? I guess that's bad news for all you self-righteous, lying, mentally/morally-degenerate Democrodent hypocrites (e.g., @User Name, @annabenedetti, etc.): apparently you're stuck that way permanently. Sad.

"-- he's a con artist, and his only allegiance is to himself."

Whereas, according to Democrodents, everyone's only allegiance should be to the Democrodents.