ECT True or False?: The Spiritual Dead Cannot Contribute to Receiving Spiritual Life

beloved57

All are condemned until they come to Jesus in faith.

False statement, theres no condemnation to them in Christ Jesus Rom 8:1

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

They were in Christ before the foundation of the world Eph 1:4

4 [/SUP]according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

God's Truth

False statement, Faith is a fruit of the Spirit. The natural man doesnt have faith, not God given Faith anyway, that which pleases God !

Cuckoo

Romans 10:14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

beloved57

You have to get in Jesus first. Cuckoo.

Thats a no brainer, the elect were put in Christ before the foundation 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him[The Father] are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 that, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Eph 1:4

4 according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

The elect are born as sinners, and unbelievers already in Christ by a Sovereign Choice of God !

beloved57

Cuckoo

Romans 10:14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

Faith is still a fruit of the Spirit ! Duh

God's Truth

Thats a no brainer, the elect were put in Christ before the foundation 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him[The Father] are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 that, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Eph 1:4

4 according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

The elect are born as sinners, and unbelievers already in Christ by a Sovereign Choice of God !

No such thing as being put in Jesus before he came to earth and died for us.

beloved57

No such thing as being put in Jesus before he came to earth and died for us.

Thats in your religion. The True Gospel teaches that men, some men , not at all, were chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world. They were put in Christ by the Father.

God's Truth

Thats in your religion. The True Gospel teaches that men, some men , not at all, were chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world. They were put in Christ by the Father.

You preach cuckoo stuff from men who died a long time ago.

I preach what the Living God says and I prove it from His preserved word in the Bible.

Show one scripture that says Jesus has sinner people in him. before they are cleaned.

beloved57

...when you hear and believe the message that is Spirit and life.

John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

You cant hear without being born of God first Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

According to Jesus here who is it that Hears Gods Words ?

God's Truth

You cant hear without being born of God first Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

According to Jesus here who is it that Hears Gods Words ?

They don't hear because they only want to keep pleasing their flesh.

beloved57

Those with good hearts that want more out of life than pleasing their flesh.

You cant even answer a simple question. Can anyone else tell me that according to Jn 8:47

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Who does Jesus say it is that Heareth Gods Words ? Anybody else besides this poster !

God's Truth

You cant even answer a simple question.

I answer you all the time. It is you who doesn't answer, and everyone can see that.

Can anyone else tell me that according to Jn 8:47

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Who does Jesus say it is that Heareth Gods Words ? Anybody else besides this poster !

I've explained this scripture to you many times.

Jesus said that when he walked the earth and ONLY the people ALREADY BELONGING to GOD could HEAR what Jesus was saying because the rest were cut off and hardened until Jesus was crucified.

beloved57

I answer you all the time. It is you who doesn't answer, and everyone can see that.

I've explained this scripture to you many times.

Jesus said that when he walked the earth and ONLY the people ALREADY BELONGING to GOD could HEAR what Jesus was saying because the rest were cut off and hardened until Jesus was crucified.

You still have not answered it!

God's Truth

You still have not answered it!

I have explained it to you. Have you ever thought of humbling yourself and speaking to God and saying to Him aloud that you want His Truth and not man's truth?

Believed57, when Jesus came to earth, he came only for the Jews WHO ALREADY BELONGED to God by faith.

They were God's and now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

The rest of the Jews were cut off and hardened while Jesus walked the earth.

The Jews who already belonged to God now had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

When Jesus is crucified, then ALL and EVERYONE, and WHOMEVER, can come to God through Jesus to get saved

Let's talk about it.

Don't be afraid to face the truth that all these years all your study and preaching your falseness was wrong.

Give it all up for God's Truth.