ECT True or False question (Billy Graham)

True or False question (Billy Graham)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God's Truth

:rotfl:

Everything you quoted in Revelations is after we are gone....you do realize this right?

You are badly mistaken.

Very good...and then we are gone, and Revelations will be played out....again, reading other people's mail.
That is to everybody.

Revelation 16:15
"Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed."

Even Paul preaches it to the Gentiles:

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

drbrumley

You are badly mistaken.

That is to everybody.

Revelation 16:15
"Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed."

Even Paul preaches it to the Gentiles:

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
I see, so christians (the Body of Christ)will go thru the tribulation? :down:

God's Truth

I see, so christians (the Body of Christ)will go thru the tribulation? :down:

Some will it is what the Bible says.

A Multitude from the Great Tribulation

Revelations 7:9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,

Thanksgiving and honor and power and might,

Be to our God forever and ever.

Amen.”

13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Revelation 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Some will it is what the Bible says.

Revelation 2:10
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Revelation 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

atta girl:)

heir

TOL Subscriber
I have been claiming I am a sinner and never claiming to be sinless.

We will sin until we die because Jesus' standard is pure and perfection.

That's why we need the HS's help so He will wipe out all our unrighteousness.
Romans 3:23 KJV is why you need to trust the Lord believing He paid the penalty of sin and sins in your place (Romans 4:25 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV). The gospel by which you can be saved right now, right where you are is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Trust Him now believing it (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Isn't Jesus answering about how to inherit eternal life?

Why do you guys keep skipping it?
Eternal life is the gift of God through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23 KJV in the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV) and the dispensation of the grace of God to usward (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). If you want to be a partaker of Christ, it is only by the gospel that you can be. Trust the Lord believing it and you will be (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Lon, why do you keep dismissing Jesus' word?

Are you one of MADs who claims His teachings are for the Jews and not for the gentiles?

blessings in His word.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Musterion,

I have been saying over and over that I am not sinless and not perfect.
Then get saved by trusting the One who is perfect, who was made flesh, knew no sin, but was made sin for you and died on the cross to pay the wages of your sin and for your sins (Romans 4:25 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:-14 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV). When you do trust Him for salvation you will be made the righteousness of God in Him (Romans 3:21-22 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV).

God's Truth

What the Lord said in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John was not salvation to you, but to the Jews (John 4:22 KJV).

Good grief. Jesus said when he is crucified then ALL can come to him to get saved.

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Jesus' words are for all.

Jesus is Lord of Jews and Gentiles.