troll?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION]

I can show one example how he is abusing it. He did it today so it is easy to show.

But, I don't know if that is allowed.

another question for you.

Isn't it troll when you call abusive names just because one does not agree with your claims on a daily bases?

thanks.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am asking the board because I know for the fact it has been misused and abused by some posters like you.

What is troll according to you?

An internet troll is someone who uses the internet forums, groups, etc. to sow discord with others over trivial issues. You can normally spot them via their use of provocative thread titles, example ... call out threads.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
An internet troll is someone who uses the internet forums, groups, etc. to sow discord with others over trivial issues. You can normally spot them via their use of provocative thread titles, example ... call out threads.

Is that all?

How about the ones I asked AMR?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION]

I can show one example how he is abusing it. He did it today so it is easy to show.

Isn't it troll when you call abusive names just because one does not agree with your claims on a daily bases?

thanks.

bump for [MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION].

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
fair enough.

Troll is someone who comes here just to cause trouble without any reason or just for advertisement.

It is their main purpose on a daily bases.

It is very obvious they are troll because most of them are just ask questions without much of explanation.

If somebody is asking you a question, why should they have to give you some sort of explanation, about why they're asking it, unless YOU ask, why are you asking me that? Make sense?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A troll is a person on the internet who is obnoxious and disruptive to the discussion at large. You are a troll.
Dictionary.com
Digital Technology. Informal.
1. to post inflammatory or inappropriate messages or comments on (the Internet, especially a message board) for the purpose of upsetting other users and provoking a response.
2. to upset or provoke (other users) by posting such messages or comments.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
A troll is a person on the internet who is obnoxious and disruptive to the discussion at large. You are a troll.
Dictionary.com
Digital Technology. Informal.
1. to post inflammatory or inappropriate messages or comments on (the Internet, especially a message board) for the purpose of upsetting other users and provoking a response.
2. to upset or provoke (other users) by posting such messages or comments.

This standard is depend on what kind of faith you are holding on to.

Most of us claim our dogmas over and over.

So it is obnoxious to your opponents.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
we don't even agree on who are Jesus' followers or Christians.

I base on what Jesus says, but most of you base on what the majority says or your church doctrines, not by Jesus' word.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Ask Mr. Religion

thanks.
I am asking for what you think the word "troll" means. Define it so that it can be understood how you feel the word is being abused.

A troll may indeed use abusive language, but that in and of itself is not trolling. Trolling involved deliberately offensive or provocative online posts with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them. By that definition you are guilty of the act on several occasions.

AMR

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am asking for what you think the word "troll" means. Define it so that it can be understood how you feel the word is being abused.

A troll may indeed use abusive language, but that in and of itself is not trolling. Trolling involved deliberately offensive or provocative online posts with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them. By that definition you are guilty of the act on several occasions.

AMR

I am asking you in practical way.

I understand the definition but it is abused in this forum.

You haven't noticed?

That's why I put question mark in my title.