Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Yeah, we will be rulers but we won't be worshipped. Your point?

Dude yer not gonna rule anything.

Those who dont know the son of God aint in that status quo.:idea:

1 John 5:5 KJV

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Revelation 3:21 KJV

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame , and am set down with my Father in his throne.

JFish123

Dude yer not gonna rule anything.

Those who dont know the son of God aint in that status quo.:idea:

1 John 5:5 KJV

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Revelation 3:21 KJV

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame , and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Those who deny that He is God will die in their sins. His words not mine

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Those who deny that He is God will die in their sins. His words not mine

I said
You Trinitarians really do twist and pervert the scriptures. Here are the scripture you are mutilating. If you don't not believe that Jesus is the Christ you will die in your sins. Not God.

John 7:39-41
39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
40 Therefore many from the crowd, when they heard this saying, said, "Truly this is the Prophet."
41 Others said, "This is the Christ." But some said, "Will the Christ come out of Galilee?
(NKJ)

John 8:24
24 "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
(NKJ)

John 8:28
28 Then Jesus said to them, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.
(NKJ)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Just to clear it up, I dont believe I will be worshiped.

Because it might be done at my feet does not make me God any more than Christ is God.

Course I could be wrong.

God allows Christ to be worshiped, so then if Christ makes me equal with himself?

1 John 3:2 KJV

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be : but we know that, when he shall appear , we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is .

Luke 6:40 KJV

40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

1 Corinthians 13:10 KJV

10 But when that which is perfect is come , then that which is in part shall be done away .

I'm now no longer unsure.

Hey Squeak, this Holy Spirit correcting me with verses is purdy cool stuff, hunh?

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, we will be rulers but we won't be worshipped. Your point?

I said
Trinitarians won't . but none Trinitarians will.

Rev 3:9
9 "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie-- indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
(NKJ)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I said
Trinitarians won't . but none Trinitarians will.

Rev 3:9
9 "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie-- indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
(NKJ)

:)

JFish123

I said

You Trinitarians really do twist and pervert the scriptures. Here are the scripture you are mutilating. If you don't not believe that Jesus is the Christ you will die in your sins. Not God.

John 7:39-41

39But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

40Therefore many from the crowd, when they heard this saying, said, "Truly this is the Prophet."

41Others said, "This is the Christ." But some said, "Will the Christ come out of Galilee?

(NKJ)

John 8:24

24"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

(NKJ)

John 8:28

28Then Jesus said to them, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.

(NKJ)

Jesus said in John 8:58, "Before Abraham was, I am." This is a very important verse because it is one of the places we use to show that Jesus is God. We maintain that Jesus attributed the divine name of God ("I AM" from Exodus 3:14) to Himself, but this verse alone may not be sufficient to prove His deity. There are a combination of other verses that contribute to the doctrine. Nevertheless, there are many non-Christian groups that deny that Jesus is God. Therefore, when they come to this verse, it must be dealt with. The reason is simple. If Jesus did say, "I am," it would give strong evidence that Jesus was claiming to be God.

Ego Eimi means "I am."
In Greek, the words recorded in John 8:58 are "'prin abraam genesthai ego eimi." Literally, this is "Before Abraham was existing, I am." "Ego eimi" is literally, "I am." This is the present tense. To say "I have been" is to use the perfect tense. In Greek, his would have been "aemane," but Jesus didn't use it here. He used the present tense "ego eimi" which is "I am."

"Unless you believe that I AM, you shall die in your sins" (8:24)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Jesus said in John 8:58, "Before Abraham was, I am." This is a very important verse because it is one of the places we use to show that Jesus is God. We maintain that Jesus attributed the divine name of God ("I AM" from Exodus 3:14) to Himself, but this verse alone may not be sufficient to prove His deity. There are a combination of other verses that contribute to the doctrine. Nevertheless, there are many non-Christian groups that deny that Jesus is God. Therefore, when they come to this verse, it must be dealt with. The reason is simple. If Jesus did say, "I am," it would give strong evidence that Jesus was claiming to be God.

Ego Eimi means "I am."
In Greek, the words recorded in John 8:58 are "'prin abraam genesthai ego eimi." Literally, this is "Before Abraham was existing, I am." "Ego eimi" is literally, "I am." This is the present tense. To say "I have been" is to use the perfect tense. In Greek, his would have been "aemane," but Jesus didn't use it here. He used the present tense "ego eimi" which is "I am."

Stop it.

It's dead and stinkin' already.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Ego Eimi means "I am."

I said
Go to the start of this thread. We have covered everything that the trinity has to offer. Even the I am delusion.
Its just a waist of time to go over it again and again. That's covered in post 363

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Go to the start of this thread. We have covered everything that the trinity has to offer. Even the I am delusion.
Its just a waist of time to go over it again and again. That's covered in post 363
How can that be if you do not believe the truth.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Just to clear it up, I dont believe I will be worshiped.

Because it might be done at my feet does not make me God any more than Christ is God.

Course I could be wrong.

God allows Christ to be worshiped, so then if Christ makes me equal with himself?

1 John 3:2 KJV

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be : but we know that, when he shall appear , we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is .

Luke 6:40 KJV

40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

1 Corinthians 13:10 KJV

10 But when that which is perfect is come , then that which is in part shall be done away .

I'm now no longer unsure.

Hey Squeak, this Holy Spirit correcting me with verses stuff is purdy cool, hunh?

bump.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yer conversation is over remember.

I told yuh I would bump up where you shoulda shut up and you confirmed it outta yer own mouth.

Over with you heretic not others on the thread. You should learn how to speak English. It would give you more credibility. I showed you the answer to your question but like most non-trins, you ignored it.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Over with you heretic not others on the thread. You should learn how to speak English. It would give you more credibility. I showed you the answer to your question but like most non-trins, you ignored it.

You showed nothing, you cut and run.

Yer the one lacking credibility.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thomas to Jesus: "My LORD and My GOD."
Signed sealed and delivered my friends :)

I said
That has been answered. Read the thread. Your perverting the scriptures again. The word "and" does not make them the same person. It separates them. Me "and" Gary have been teaching this for years now. It says My Lord, not My LORD. The Lord is Jesus and my God is the Father.

John 20:28
28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.