Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Your initial statement is wrong and without evidence. The whole context is about alive in Christ and how Christ has all rule and authority.
Col 2:10 and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

Squeaky's statement is fine.

God loves his son and has bestowed these things upon his son.

Jesus has no authority over God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Same ESSENCE - NATURE as God I said right? Well...
Philippians 2:6
"Who, being in very NATURE God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage..."

Hebrews 1:3
"The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the EXACT REPRESENTATION OF HIS BEING, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."

I said
I think I see your problem. Where did you get them verses from?
With God being in Jesus and doing all the works through Jesus. It appeared to others that He was equal with God. Which we know better.

Phil 2:5-6
5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your initial statement is wrong and without evidence. The whole context is about alive in Christ and how Christ has all rule and authority.
Col 2:10 and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

I said
Maybe to the blind. But to us who can see we know that God was in Christ doing all the works through Jesus.

John 14:10
10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.
(NKJ)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I said
With God being in Jesus and doing all the works through Jesus. It appeared to others that He was equal with God. Which we know better.

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
(NKJ)

18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

That's right, Jesus shore didn't have to steal it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That's right, Jesus shore didn't have to steal it.

I said
I have seen this blind spot in a lot of people. They just cant get the concept of spirits being in people for a while then spirits leaving people(cast out) or leaving on their own.

Matt 27:46
46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
(NKJ)

JFish123

I said

5Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,

6who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

(NKJ)

18Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,

19that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

(NKJ)

If it just appeared to others He was God then the Holy Spirit which inspired scripture would have made it known to those men who wrote the bible to correct this error before they put it in. But He didn't. And it's there.
The fact is Jesus Christ was worshipped as God (proskuneo) many times according to the gospel accounts - and HE ALWAYS ACCEPTED SUCH WORSHIP AS APPROPRIATE.
Jesus accepted worship from Thomas (John 20:28). All the angels are told to worship Jesus (Hebrews 1:6). The wise men worshipped Jesus (Matthew 2:11). A leper worshipped Him (Matthew 8:2). A ruler bowed before him in worship (Matthew 9:18). A blind man worshipped Him (John 9:38). A woman worshipped Him (Matthew 15:35). Mary Magdalene worshipped Him (Matthew 28:9), and the disciples worshipped Him (Matthew 38:17).
Related to this, it is significant that when Paul and Barnabas were in Lystra and miraculously healed a man by Gods power those in the crowd shouted, "the gods have come down to us in the likeness of men!" (Acts 14:11) When Paul and Barnabas perceived that the people were preparing to worship them, "they tore there garments and rushed out into the crowd, crying out, "Men, why are you doing these things? We are also men, of like nature with you." By contrast Jesus NEVER sought to correct His followers or set them straight when they bowed down to worship Him. Indeed, He considered such worship as perfectly appropriate.
In Revelation the Father and Son are clearly receiving the same worship. Revelation 4:10 where the Father is worshipped and Revelation 5:11-14 where we see all if heaven worshipping the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
If it just appeared to others He was God then the Holy Spirit which inspired scripture would have made it known to those men who wrote the bible to correct this error before they put it in. But He didn't. And it's there.
The fact is Jesus Christ was worshipped as God (proskuneo) many times according to the gospel accounts - and HE ALWAYS ACCEPTED SUCH WORSHIP AS APPROPRIATE.
Jesus accepted worship from Thomas (John 20:28). All the angels are told to worship Jesus (Hebrews 1:6). The wise men worshipped Jesus (Matthew 2:11). A leper worshipped Him (Matthew 8:2). A ruler bowed before him in worship (Matthew 9:18). A blind man worshipped Him (John 9:38). A woman worshipped Him (Matthew 15:35). Mary Magdalene worshipped Him (Matthew 28:9), and the disciples worshipped Him (Matthew 38:17).
Related to this, it is significant that when Paul and Barnabas were in Lystra and miraculously healed a man by Gods power those in the crowd shouted, "the gods have come down to us in the likeness of men!" (Acts 14:11) When Paul and Barnabas perceived that the people were preparing to worship them, "they tore there garments and rushed out into the crowd, crying out, "Men, why are you doing these things? We are also men, of like nature with you." By contrast Jesus NEVER sought to correct His followers or set them straight when they bowed down to worship Him. Indeed, He considered such worship as perfectly appropriate.

The leper came back and gave God the glory.

Jesus allowed it because God was there with him.

In Revelation the Father and Son are clearly receiving the same worship. Revelation 4:10 where the Father is worshipped and Revelation 5:11-14 where we see all if heaven worshipping the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.

Of course they are worshiping him.

Revelation was after the ascension and God exalting him by giving him power and authority over everything in heaven and earth.

Except himself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I don't think you even understand worship. I mean God is going to make people worship at my feet one day. If I keep growing in the Word. And not get turned aside like some of you.

Rev 3:9
9 "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie-- indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
(NKJ)

JFish123

I said

I don't think you even understand worship. I mean God is going to make people worship at my feet one day. If I keep growing in the Word. And not get turned aside like some of you.

9"Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie-- indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

(NKJ)

"Behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet"; the conversion of the Jews is here intended. The worship here spoken of is not either a religious or civil worship of the church, for the church is not the object of worship; only before whom, and at whose feet, this worship shall be given to
God in the most humble and hearty manner: the sense is, that the convinced and converted Jews shall come to the church, and in the most lowly and contrite manner acknowledge their former blindness, furious zeal, and violent hatred of the Christians, and shall profess their faith in Christ; shall join themselves to the church, and partake of the ordinances of the Gospel with them; and shall worship God and Jesus Christ, their Lord and King, in their presence, and at their feet:
Only God is to be worshipped. If you think you'll be worshipped, that's pretty scary.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
"Behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet"; the conversion of the Jews is here intended. The worship here spoken of is not either a religious or civil worship of the church, for the church is not the object of worship; only before whom, and at whose feet, this worship shall be given to
God in the most humble and hearty manner: the sense is, that the convinced and converted Jews shall come to the church, and in the most lowly and contrite manner acknowledge their former blindness, furious zeal, and violent hatred of the Christians, and shall profess their faith in Christ; shall join themselves to the church, and partake of the ordinances of the Gospel with them; and shall worship God and Jesus Christ, their Lord and King, in their presence, and at their feet:
Only God is to be worshipped. If you think you'll be worshipped, that's pretty scary.

Nice copy paste job of some idiot's commentary.

If their worshiping at somebody's feet that means those folks are standing or even sitting on a throne and the others are on their knees.

You just confirmed you have no idea what worshiping is.

Revelation 3:21 KJV

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame , and am set down with my Father in his throne.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Only God is to be worshipped.

Why are you contradicting yerself?

We already know that the lamb is being worshiped in heaven?

Why do you make the Holy Spirit a liar?

Ephesians 1:21 KJV

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named , not only in this world, but also in that which is to come :
Philippians 2:9 KJV

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

JFish123

Nice copy paste job of some idiot's commentary.

If their worshiping at somebody's feet that means those folks are standing and the others are on their knees.

You just confirmed you have no idea what worshiping is.

And you think YOULL be worshipped! I mean come on. Do you think your God? Satan wants to be worshipped without being God too. I'd be very VERY careful about what your believing my friend and who it's coming from.

JFish123

Why are you contradicting yerself?

We already know that the lamb is being worshiped in heaven?

Why do you make the Holy Spirit a liar?

Ephesians 1:21 KJV

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named , not only in this world, but also in that which is to come :
Philippians 2:9 KJV

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Yes the lamb is being worshipped cause the lamb - Jesus is God.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Not so.

You make Jesus a liar.

You might wanna rethink who is teaching you that.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame , and am set down with my Father in his throne.

jzeidler

Not so.

You make Jesus a liar.

So someone other than God can sit on God's throne? A status of power and rule.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So someone other than God can sit on God's throne? A status of power and rule.

I said
Well yes. Jesus can.

Heb 10:12
12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God,
(NKJ)

Heb 12:2
2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:34
34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
(NKJ)

Col 3:1
1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Where do you come up with all this stuff? Do you just make it up as you go?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Why will I be worshipped?

9 "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie-- indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
(NKJ)

JFish123

Not so.

You make Jesus a liar.

Yeah, we will be rulers but we won't be worshipped. Your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.