Transgender Activist Assaults 60-Year-Old Woman At Gender Debate

Truster

Again, Truster, God Himself says that "the son SHALL NOT bear the guilt of his father." That means that the baby in the womb is not guilty of anything, not even of being a descendant of Adam.

Your position is contrary to scripture, Truster.

At what point does the baby become guilty of sin?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
At what point does the baby become guilty of sin?
When the child knows the difference between right and wrong, and chooses to do wrong. And then and only then are they guilty of the sin that they themselves committed, and not the sin of their father.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Have you forgotten what Paul said regarding the knowledge of good and evil, and the age of accountability?

I was alive once without the law, [talking about the time before the age of accountability] but when the commandment came, [when he acquired the knowledge of good and evil] sin revived and I died [he died, not physically, but spiritually]. - Romans 7:9

It's what happened in the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve were alive once, before they partook of the knowledge of good and evil, but when they did, they died to God because they were condemned by that knowledge, whereas before, even though the law was present, they were not condemned by it, because they had not partaken of it.

In the same way, if a child does not know the law (the knowledge of good and evil) then they cannot be condemned by the law.

Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. - Romans 3:19

But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more. - Luke 12:48 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke12:48&version=NKJV

Truster

Have you forgotten what Paul said regarding the knowledge of good and evil, and the age of accountability?

I was alive once without the law, [talking about the time before the age of accountability] but when the commandment came, [when he acquired the knowledge of good and evil] sin revived and I died [he died, not physically, but spiritually]. - Romans 7:9

It's what happened in the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve were alive once, before they partook of the knowledge of good and evil, but when they did, they died to God because they were condemned by that knowledge, whereas before, even though the law was present, they were not condemned by it, because they had not partaken of it.

In the same way, if a child does not know the law (the knowledge of good and evil) then they cannot be condemned by the law.

Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. - Romans 3:19

But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more. - Luke 12:48 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke12:48&version=NKJV

I don't read your posts...Why would I bother? I have been set free by the truth and have no need for lies from the pit.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't read your posts...Why would I bother? I have been set free by the truth and have no need for lies from the pit.
Then perhaps you shouldn't be on TOL. If you're just going to ignore what everyone says, then leave. This is a forum for discussion, not a forum for Truster to spout his beliefs and not listen to anyone.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If anything, at least you consistently retreat into your "holier than thou" hole when you can't provide an argument against whoever it is you speak to. You're consistent, I'll give you that. But you're consistently wrong.

Go infest some other forum, Truster, because you clearly don't want to hear what anyone here wants to say.

Truster

Then perhaps you shouldn't be on TOL. If you're just going to ignore what everyone says, then leave. This is a forum for discussion, not a forum for Truster to spout his beliefs and not listen to anyone.

You have continuously and consistently proven your inability to comprehend the truth. Why do you post as if you think you have an audience? Rhetorical?

Truster

If anything, at least you consistently retreat into your "holier than thou" hole when you can't provide an argument against whoever it is you speak to. You're consistent, I'll give you that. But you're consistently wrong.

Go infest some other forum, Truster, because you clearly don't want to hear what anyone here wants to say.

Correction, blah dee blah dee blah.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have continuously and consistently proven your inability to comprehend the truth.

Says the one who refuses to even consider read his opponent's arguments, let alone consider them and even let alone even more so respond to them appropriately. All you have are insults, Truster, you don't have truth.

Why do you post as if you think you have an audience?

Because...

NEWSFLASH!!!

... this is a public forum, Truster.

People read these posts.

Rhetorical?

Sometimes it seems like that when I talk to you, Truster, but only because you ignore what is said.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Says the one who refuses to even consider read his opponent's arguments, let alone consider them and even let alone even more so respond to them appropriately. All you have are insults, Truster, you don't have truth.

Because...

NEWSFLASH!!!

... this is a public forum, Truster.

People read these posts.

Sometimes it seems like that when I talk to you, Truster, but only because you ignore what is said.

Point in case.

This message is hidden because JudgeRightly is on your ignore list.

Truster

Except Jesus Christ who was completely innocent.

There were two others who, for a short time, experienced perfection. They were mutable whilst He is immutable. Those that are in Yah Shua Messiah are partakers of His immutability and are on a firmer footing than Adam and Eve had. My contemplation today is going to be spiritual perfection.