Tragic statement of the day:

Status
Not open for further replies.

red77

Yep. You have no credibility and you asking this question makes you an even bigger liar and hypocrite. I have no trouble ignoring your stupid questions

It's obvious why you won't answer the question, you're in a bit of a catch22 and you know it, if you stick to your original answer that the mother shouldnt eat to survive whatever the situation then you're effectively condemning her other children to death too, hardly a nice position to try and defend, if you accept that the mother should survive in order to save her other children then you have to concede that your original statement was wrong.......

and yes, it's a hypothetical situation which was bizarre and unlikely from the outset, lots of them are as they're used to illustrate points not reflect reality....

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl: How about you legislate based on reality rather than your stupid imagination.

red77

:rotfl: How about you legislate based on reality rather than your stupid imagination.

In that case why even ask me to answer the original hypothetical posed by Turbo? Your transparency and inability to answer the question was obvious, if not then refute my explanation because I don't think that you can - and you know it so you'll just either ignore or come up with some obfuscating or trademark ad homs, either that or you can actually refute it and come up withan answer as to why I'm wrong - which would be very interesting if you could.......

Status
Not open for further replies.