Top violator of women's rights around the world? It's Israel says UN

musterion

If you wish to discuss that, start a new topic.

I did, the other day. Don't recall seeing you reply on it but maybe I missed it.

Oh, and it was that bastion of conservative thought, Amnesty International, that came up with that fact.

Tinark

I did, the other day. Don't recall seeing you reply on it but maybe I missed it.

Oh, and it was that bastion of conservative thought, Amnesty International, that came up with that fact.

You mind posting a link? I read about one rocket that landed in Gaza (intended for Israel) that killed something like 11 people (and Amnesty Int't rightly declared these indiscriminate rocket launches war crimes), not the 750+ people that you are claiming.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Palestinians aren't people to some folks here. The inherent message is, "You deserve it."

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Palestinians aren't people to some folks here. The inherent message is, "You deserve it."

They certainly are people Granite but, I find no evidence that the Palestinians, PLO, Hamas, or any other faction ruling theses people have ever, or will ever wish to coexist with Israel which is the sticking point for me and most. Lobbing Rockets into Israeli cities, killing innocents doesn't do much for their "poor me" case when the IDF retaliates. Peace is within their grasp when they are ready to lay down their weapons and make peace.

chair

Is anything Israel does worthy of criticism? Serious question.

Of course there is room for criticism of Israel. Just as there is of any country on the planet.

Unfortunately, a lot of the criticism that we hear is ridiculous propaganda- like this women's rights thing.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite, challenged to back up his nonsense, once again runs for the hills.

What a pansy.