toldailytopic: Who's influence will be greater? Tim Tebow on NY? Or New York on Tim T

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 26th, 2012 10:57 AM

toldailytopic: Who's influence will be greater? Tim Tebow on NY? Or New York on Tim Tebow?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I really doubt he can make a dent there. The entire franchise is bent.
In way... he already has made a dent...

tim-tebow-new-york-daily-news-cover.jpg

TIM-TEBOW-NEW-YORK-POST.jpg

tim-tebow-new-york-daily-news-cover.jpg

Granite

Hall of Fame
Sure, so the press is hyping this. No surprise there. Whether he can clean up the locker room and bring some sanity to this team is a completely different issue.

Personally I'm very surprised he went to New York, but this is a very typical Jets move: lots of splash, maybe some substance, but I can't see this experiment lasting very long. One, two seasons. Tops. I don't expect Ryan or Sanchez to be part of this team in one or two more years. Frankly the Bills strike me as a more intimidating team right now.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They are waiting for him to fail. Then they can show failure of the flesh and say Jesus did nothing for him, hypocrite, and other things.

Granite

Hall of Fame
They are waiting for him to fail. Then they can show failure of the flesh and say Jesus did nothing for him, hypocrite, and other things.

Who is "they"? New York is paying him to fail? Yeah, that makes sense. The Jets's priority is to win the AFC East and then the Super Bowl. I think they're willing to try anything in order to get to the playoffs.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who is "they"?

The liberal media.

All three major news networks are headquartered in NYC

Not to mention it is also the home of David Letterman, SNL, The View, Today Show, Good Morning America, John Stewart, Colbert,Jimmy Fallon, and MSNBC.

All of the above will be hoping that Tebow fails.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The liberal media.

All three major news networks are headquartered in NYC

Not to mention it is also the home of David Letterman, SNL, The View, Today Show, Good Morning America, John Stewart, Colbert,Jimmy Fallon, and MSNBC.

All of the above will be hoping that Tebow fails.

Ahhh, so this is yet another Liberal Media Conspiracy. Which must explain why they go to such great lengths to ignore Tebow, never talk about him, and grant him zero publicity.

GuySmiley

I think the Jets are hoping it will spark something in Sanchez. I remember hearing that about Sanchez before, that he plays better knowing his job is on the line. Was it Brunnel they brought in a while ago?

I wonder how the Jets fans will take Tebow though. I think they already dislike Sanchez so it wont take much till half the stadium is chanting Tebow-Tebow-Tebow. I expect Tebow to be the starter before the end of the season. I would LOVE for Tebow to prove the critics wrong and turn out to be a good passer. I worry about that though, without an off season as the starter in training camp.

Cracked

I am very happy that he is playing there. Jets are one of my favorite teams and I really like Tebow!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Te-Boo! Jets' new backup booed at Yankee Stadium] "New York (AP) - Tim Tebow has work to do if he's going to win over New York sports fans.

The new backup quarterback for the Jets was booed at Yankee Stadium on Sunday night when he was shown on the giant video board - even though he was wearing a Yankees cap.

Sitting in the third row next to the Los Angeles Angels dugout, Tebow cracked a smile and acknowledged the camera. There was a smattering of cheers, but most of the initial reactions were boos..." Full text: Te-Boo! Jets' new backup booed at Yankee Stadium Jn 15:20

Last edited: