toldailytopic: What public figure would you like to meet?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: What public figure would you like to meet?

Batman.

Dena

Richard Dawkins

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Lawrence Krauss

Jane Goodall

Mayim Bialik

Natalie Portman

Ayaan Hirsi Ali

There is a certain Rabbi I would also like to meet. He actually lives in my area but I have yet to meet him. He's a sort of "public figure" because of his involvement in gay rights and such, himself being a married gay man with a child.

The Berean

Why Dawkins?

I'd rather meet Darryl Dawkins! :banana:

tumblr_m3vvybpGrE1qggc5jo1_500.jpg

Christian Liberty

Jon Stewart.

You know, I don't know much about Stewart. IIRC he's a liberal, so if I looked deeper I'd probably have a lot of issues with his politics (I mean no offense by my statement. I'm simply not a liberal, and I'm not a run of the mill conservative either, for the record) but I have a special place in my heart for him for his hillarious attack against those who ignored Ron Paul...

Stewart would probably have an actual conversation with me though, while Limbaugh would just write me off as a "pacifist" (actually, he called the warmongering Obama a pacifist, I can only wonder what he'd call an actual non-interventionist who supports war only when America is attacked such as myself) so I'd probably rather meet Stewart:chuckle:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh gosh, we only get to pick one? That is tough. Bill Clinton would be interesting but I think I'll choose Johnny Depp.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
George W Bush. And maybe he'd tell me secrets. I'd try to get him liquored up first. :think: