toldailytopic: What non-biblical person(s) has had the most impact on your spiritual

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pastor and Mrs. Paul Fliflet. Pastor Paul just passed away in the last few months. But, I still keep in contact with Jann. He was the pastor who preached when I first accepted Christ.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Our son Thomas, how we still love him and miss him. The impact? Thomas was a man of valor in life, and a man of conviction in death.

Mrs. Psalmist, my brother Fred.

D. L. Moody, C. H. Spurgeon, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, C. R. Swindoll, A. Lincoln. Mitch Albom.

Various TOLer's.

JoAnn C., Dietary Director at Treemont Retirement/Healthcare Center.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Our son Thomas, how we still love him and miss him. The impact? Thomas was a man of valor in life, and a man of conviction in death.

Mrs. Psalmist, my brother Fred.

D. L. Moody, C. H. Spurgeon, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, C. R. Swindoll, A. Lincoln. Mitch Albom.

Various TOLer's.

JoAnn C., Dietary Director at Treemont Retirement/Healthcare Center.

God bless you.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My Parents. They imparted to the greatest gift any parents could give to their child- the Gospel message. They taught me to read the Bible and to think while other kids got fancy toys and even expensive cars. I have contact with the number of them on Facebook. They are sad cases. I have to say I am happy and have enjoyed a long successful marriage.