toldailytopic: What is your biggest weakness?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: What is your biggest weakness?

Follow through, leaving stuff unfinished or tying up the loose ends in matters.

Todah

If I scan the list of the seven deadly sins, which keep us from growing in our faith.....Pride, greed, anger, lust, gluttony, and sloth.... then it would have to be "sloth."

I tend to get very lazy, which makes me complacent towards the tasks, and opportunities for growth, at hand, each and every day.

"Gluttony,".... not a glutton for food nor constant placation of my five senses. However I am a glutton in the sense of being an entertainment glutton, { Sports, movies, music, internet } to amuse myself.

"Lust," every man, that I know, including myself, lusts in his heart, and eyes, after a beautiful woman. But I have been celibate for over five years.

No one sees me as an angry man, except my closest friends, who occasionally see me let loose with an outburst of "anger."

I think I have the least problem with "greed." Some people say I am the least materialistic person they know. I am looking for a Kingdom beyond anything this world can offer. In that sense I am very greedy.

"Pride "is the root of all sin, so we all have that as our greatest weakness in common. It is not a unique weakness, to me.

It is now after ten o'clock, and I haven't done a blessed thing all day. So yes sloth-laziness is definitely my greatest weakness. :wave2:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ghirardelli's 86 percent extra dark Chocolate, coffee, and books.

AlephTav

Oatmeal Creme Pies......

And Dilligence, or lack thereof. About the only thing I'm diligent in is my awareness of my lack of it.

MrRadish

Probably procrastination.

There might be something else that's worse, I'll have a think about it sometime.

Riiiight after this...

pqmomba8

4-FA. (Probably) bad for you. But mmmmmm, that "honey through your veins" feeling. Well, I limit it only to once /week. :)