toldailytopic: Valentine's Day. Who is your Valentine? What are your Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Well I didn't do what I expected to do on valentines as generally I ignore it, even when I have reason to celebrate, but this year I got swept along and had a great night . . .

Now if I can only find some painkillers for this pounding head and find out where my shoes are . . .

Good morning my friend, it is always a good idea to know where one's shoes are residing! Blessings, pat;)

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
My Valentine? That would be LB. We did what we do most every day. Devised evil tricks to play upon one another. This effects spontaneous outbursts of maniacal laughter.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My husband is my Valentine. Unfortunately he had to work, so we didn't have special plans. We did them early. Last Saturday we had supper at a fancy restaurant. He ordered steak and I ordered Walleye. It was delicious.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My Valentine is the person whom I cannot imagine myself even being able to breath without. Love you NW!!

We actually had the house to ourselves last night and I made him spaghetti and meatballs... (well the meatballs were pre-made) and a ziti bake. We had a candle lit dinner in our dining room with some nice wine and music, along with the beautiful roses he bought me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.