toldailytopic: To grandma's house you go? What are your Thanksgiving Day plans?

Random

Family is coming in from out of town. Dad's making his famous Thanksgiving turkey. My sister and I are on house cleaning duty. Getting ready to gain 17.8 lbs. It's going to be a grand family holiday. Just have to brace myself for my aunt who is a borderline personality. She used to tell me she was attacked by a gnome who was her imaginary friend when I was a kid. And no, I'm not joking.

Ps82

Cute - Random.
One day you will even miss your quirky aunt. I had several colorful relatives ... and even a mean and shiftless one, but I miss them all.

Ted L Glines

This morning, talking with Patty, sharing love. Then, this evening, working at my hotel with guests who are from everywhere and who are away from home on this special day. Each one of them shall find a cause to smile and say "thank you" for all are blessed.

"The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts.
No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving."
[H. U. Westermayer]

We can do no less. Happy Thanksgiving TOL :)

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Family is coming to my house... 'cause I'm the Alpha. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it grandma!

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Tomorrow we will host my wife's family for Thanksgiving. Then on Friday we go to Prisca and Lion's house for Thanksgiving with my side of the family. I enjoy and look forward to both days.
Happy Thanksgiving, Knight! And, Happy Thanksgiving + 1 too.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
The wife :noid: and I are going to my Daughter-in-law's family for Thanksgiving. Which means that I won't understand half of what is being said at any given time and there will be waaay too much food....including 6 kinds of meat besides turkey.

IOW...good times. :TomO: