toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis - war is beginning to brew. Who's si

Winterfall

Israel all the way.

I hope they level every single Hamas building and remove them from power.

Israel has been attacked, daily, for over a decade. There's has to be a time when you say that enough is enough, and it was that time a long time ago.

Zeke

I certainly don't trust the media, aipac, or Israel anymore, but after all there just arabs muslims, hell their even lower than Drake, sleep well all you christians.

Winterfall

Hopefully, they'll first go into Iran and level those nuclear plants!!

They need the technology first. So unless Big Bro America is going to give Israel a few toys to play with, it ain't going to happen.

Either way, this whole mess is a bomb waiting to go off. Israel is surrounded by hatred. Egypt is backing Palestine, Tunisian dignitaries are in-country so they're most likely sympathizers... And Iran...

Israel could potentially be biting off a lot more than they can chew and it will be down to the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces to get involved in yet another conflict that will last far too long and consume more tax dollars they can't afford to spend on a grossly over-sized military.

bybee

They need the technology first. So unless Big Bro America is going to give Israel a few toys to play with, it ain't going to happen.

Either way, this whole mess is a bomb waiting to go off. Israel is surrounded by hatred. Egypt is backing Palestine, Tunisian dignitaries are in-country so they're most likely sympathizers... And Iran...

Israel could potentially be biting off a lot more than they can chew and it will be down to the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces to get involved in yet another conflict that will last far too long and consume more tax dollars they can't afford to spend on a grossly over-sized military.

And if Israel falls? Another Holocaust? The Islamic extremists will seek to murder every man woman and child of Jewish descent.
Then they will turn their full attention to us.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
niether, choosing between two evils is the way of the world.

I hate to be the one to say it, but you're a nit-wit for having that particular opinion!!!! No offence to other "nit-wits" is intended except, for ones that hold to that ridiculous opinion!! The U.S. and Israel are allies, period!!!!

Doormat

I'm on the side of peace and those who desire it and work for it.

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."

James 4:1-4 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

chair

Well, considering where I live (Haifa), and that my son got his call to emergency reserve duty on Friday, it is clear where I stand on this. What I want is for this round to bring us a longer period of quiet- we shouldn't have repeat this every few years.