toldailytopic: The internet. On balance, is the internet a good thing, or a bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincy

I think it's a bad thing personally. Too much anonymity and too difficult to regulate. I do think having virtually unlimited information at your finger tips is good for learning purposes. But I don't know, some people make me think there should be a law. You should have to get a liscense and an IQ test or something.

Buzzword

I think it's a bad thing personally. Too much anonymity and too difficult to regulate. I do think having virtually unlimited information at your finger tips is good for learning purposes. But I don't know, some people make me think there should be a law. You should have to get a liscense and an IQ test or something.

When we figure out how to require a license for wearing a thong, and procreating (hopefully a very long application process), THEN we can start talking about regulating the Internet.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
When we figure out how to require a license for wearing a thong, and procreating (hopefully a very long application process), THEN we can start talking about regulating the Internet.

Thongs don't require a licence, the just need to only make them up to a certain size.

Quincy

I agree, but we should take baby steps. How about eliminating male thongs first?

Status
Not open for further replies.