toldailytopic: Same-sex marriage: for it, or against it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

how would you go about protecting the child?

I rest my case. No attempt to engage or answer anything at all.

You're not, nor have been interested in proper debate so get on with your pathetic little act. I've answered you throughout this thread re the above and else besides

You don't care about children Chrys. If you did you'd answer on point and stop alienating everyone with your moronic posts and irritating formatting, but you don't.

Grow up.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
if there are no children involved and two people agree that they should be divorced,

can you give me one reason why they should stay together?

:idunno:

The marriage vows they took when they got married? Marriage vows that make no mention of children.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Then you aren't talking about marriage, which was what I and the OP addressed. I understand you can have rite without a marriage contract, but you can't have a marriage contract without rite.

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not very concerned with the opening post at the moment. :D

kmoney

Hall of Fame
the child is better off if the mother stays home with the child
but
the mother is then dependent on the father
and
is relying on his commitment to stay toghether

is that clear?

What's not clear is how gay marriage threatens this.

Oh wait, you already admitted gay marriage doesn't. :plain:

You just don't want the government to recognize gay marriage.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
What's not clear is how gay marriage threatens this.

Oh wait, you already admitted gay marriage doesn't. :plain:

You just don't want the government to recognize gay marriage.

do you think it is necessary to protect homosexuals?

Arthur Brain

what do you think I am being dishonest about?

Consistent failure to answer any questions posed and counters to your position while expecting everyone else to answer your own, which they have done, repeatedly which you ignore. It's tiresome and the hallmark of an arrogant troll. You wanna change that then start providing some answers.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Consistent failure to answer any questions posed and counters to your position while expecting everyone else to answer your own, which they have done, repeatedly which you ignore. It's tiresome and the hallmark of an arrogant troll. You wanna change that then start providing some answers.

so you don't think I am being dishonest about protecting the child

right?

Status
Not open for further replies.