toldailytopic: Raising Cain. What do you make of Cain's sexual harassment charges

Arthur Brain

I just knew the tardliest little one couldn't take a hint, bless his tardly little heart. :chuckle:

Shoo tardly one, shoo.

Go make some sarcastic slurs about Jews, or negros, or muslims.

Meh, I'll post when and where I choose dude.

And I'd sooner not make or suggest making sarcastic slurs about the above as to do so would be rather pathetic don't you think?

Btw, I see you had a load of success finding a post where I called you a racist....

:rolleyes:

Breathe

What a dishonest thing to do, to equate the two.

Town, a Christian shouldn't behave the way you are here.

You should be ashamed.
Actually, during the campaign, McCain supported fetal stem cell research, and a woman's right to abortion in cases of rape, incest and where the mother's life was in danger. He is on record as such.

Google is your friend. :thumb:

Apparently even during the 2000 campaign:
http://www.issues2000.org/senate/john_mccain_abortion.htm

Breathe

Did I call you dishonest?

:sigh:
I quoted your post to TH, in my post about McCain. You called him dishonest for comparing voters of the two.

Not any of my business, but I will ask anyway: did you vote for John McCain and Satan's minion, er, I mean Sarah Palin?

Arthur Brain

Well SOD, you dug your own hole over this the last time so if you wanna do it all over again then knock yourself out. The context renders both comments absent of racial slurs but as irony is not exactly your strongest point it's not that surprising you've not the brains to see it...

:e4e:

Breathe

I did.

Why do you dislike Sarah Palin?

Sorry for the delay. I got sidetracked going through Christmas decorations.

My point is this: if you voted for McCain, then in a sense, you voted for what you call a "pro abort", since he is in favor of allowing some abortions. I always get the impression that you are a "no exceptions" kinda guy. Yet if someone voted for Obama, who supports a woman's right to choose, you don't think it is the same thing at all. If you are against abortion, you are against ALL abortions - if not, then you are really a pro choice person. At least in my opinion. I voted third party, since I didn't like either of the big party choices.

As for Sarah Palin...she scares me. I really don't believe she is very smart, or very well informed - especially for someone who wanted to be a heartbeat away from the most powerful job in the country - perhaps even the world. I'm sure she's probably very nice, but I'm not looking for "nice" in my leaders. I want strong and intelligent.

some other dude

Well SOD, you dug your own hole over this the last time so if you wanna do it all over again then knock yourself out. The context renders both comments absent of racial slurs but as irony is not exactly your strongest point it's not that surprising you've not the brains to see it...

:e4e:

Arthur Brain: "lets give a big round of applause to the nazis who wiped out so many of the 'scourge' in concentration camps"

Arthur Brain again: "The nazis were right! Jews are absolute evil!"