toldailytopic: Occupy Wall Street calls for a general boycott on May Day (May 1st). W

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 21st, 2012 08:30 AM

toldailytopic: Occupy Wall Street calls for a general boycott on May Day (May 1st). Will you join the boycott?

occupy-wall-street-poster-may-day.jpg

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now I know what day to buy my new iPad and Desktop apple computer. Maybe I should buy a new car that day as well. :think:

WizardofOz

No work, no school, no chores, no banking, no shopping......wow, a communist utopia.

No thanks "occupy". I hope they take the extra time to occupy a shower. Actually, aren't these all activities they don't take part in anyway?

Just another day then.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No work, no school, no chores, no banking, no shopping......wow, a communist utopia.

No thanks "occupy"
It seems as if they have completely lost the fact that they will at some point in their life be dependent on both Wall Street and Main Street in one sense or another.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you want to live free..... you can't rebel against the things that allow freedom. :idunno:

And while these morons might THINK they would like communism, I have a sneaking suspicion they would hate it.

WizardofOz

It seems as if they have completely lost the fact that they will at some point in their life be dependent on both Wall Street and Main Street in one sense or another.

They are now, they just aren't intelligent enough to realize it.

Their tents are made by big *gasp* companies who probably received business loans from *gasp* banks.

The parks they occupy are often maintained from private donations from *corporations* and people who *gasp* work and *gasp* earn enough to donate to parks and pay taxes.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I encourage them all to continue fighting by doing nothing. :plain:
Excellent way of looking at it.

In fact that should serve as a piece of advice for the rest of us....

May 1st might be the best day to...

- Apply for a job.
- Apply for a student loan.
- Apply for a mortgage.
- Get great financing on a new car.

While the morons take the day off, you will have less competition for these basic life functions.

WizardofOz

Occupy: "Join us"

everyone else: "What will you be doing?"

Occupy: :idunno: "Nothing. When we continue not going to school or work or stores or banks and don't do chores like clean up around the tent, it will totally stick it to the man."

Quincy

No work.... hmmmmm, interested

no school........:)

no chores........ :D

no shopping...... :(

no banking....... :mad:

no life and sitting around on the plantation chatting with hippies........ :sibbie:

no thanks

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 21st, 2012 08:30 AM

toldailytopic: Occupy Wall Street calls for a general boycott on May Day (May 1st). Will you join the boycott?

Looks like a fine day to go shopping, do my banking and all that kind of stuff. :chuckle: . I do just the opposite that Occupy wants me to do in sort of a protest against those idiots.