toldailytopic: Let us give thanks...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 24th, 2011 08:06 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Amen!

ghost

Hall of Fame
Thank you Jesus for showing me that I am no better than anyone else and that apart from you, I have nothing and I am nothing.

Thank you for doing for us what we could have never done for ourselves and can never do for ourselves.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I thank the Lord for His fellowship and comfort. I thank Him for my security in His fellowship knowing that I don't need to be perfect or jump through any hoops for His love. I thank the Lord for His risk in creating me with a will of my own and not predestining every thought, action, and emotion that I would experience.

I am also thankful for all the fine folks who participate and contribute to this website. Coming up on our 15th year anniversary makes me realize how many great people I have met through this crazy website. I appreciate every thread, every post, every member (well except for Stuu ;) ).

Thank you to all of you TOL'ers!! :up:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am thankful for TOL being here to support me through some of the toughest moments in my life. If it hadn't been for some of you and my brother, I would have turned from God about ten years ago.

I am extremely thankful that Christ sacrificed His life so that I (and others) may live.

I am thankful that, even though it's been tough, all of my needs have been met. I have a steady income, a roof over my head, heat in the winter, food in my cabinets and freezer, and friends who have proven time and time again that they love me.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Thank you Lord for your goodness and mercy. Thankyou for my family and all of our health. Thankyou for never leaving or forsaking any of us.

Son of Jack

I'm thankful for my family. These guys are an awesome gift from the Giver of every good and perfect gift.

Of course, I'm thankful for the Lord Jesus who is my Life, and as ghost said, apart from Him I am nothing.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank you God for TOL and the great Christian conservatives that participate in their forums. With their help, and the help of a great pastor and supportive family, I FINALLY gave my life to Christ, and have never been happier!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I'm thankful for Mrs Psalmist and all of our family and TOL.

I'm gratefull thankful for all of the blessings that we have received, do receive, and will receive.

And amazed and eternally thankful God's gift of Jesus, who without I would be lost.

Quincy

:cheers: , To friends, family, coworkers begging you to go home for once so their bladders get a break, and Jesus

rainee

Daddy,
Thank you for your kindness and patience.
Thank you for your love. Please teach us and help us to be more loving and lovable. Please protect us from the evil one.

And Daddy even though the admin may not know that his heart is like a little stream of water in your hand (Proverbs 21:1 )
we thank you for using him and ask you to bless him and grow him up.
Please save us Lord and our loved ones and our friends and those who are brought near to us even on the internet. And give us your light to shine brightly in our hearts.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Let Us Give Thanks Indeed! I have too many blessings to count but, the one blessing that is premier would be my salvation that my Lord bought and paid for in His own blood. Thank you Lord Jesus for your Love which you freely give, for my family and their health, for all the countless blessings you bestow upon us all that call upon your name.

Last edited:

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
I thank our Heavenly Father for His sacrifice. To have given His Son for a mostly ungrateful world is the ultimate gift.

I thank Jesus for following the will of His Father. I thank Him for dying for a wretch like me.

I thank the Holy Spirit for moving in my life and blessing me abundantly.

I am also thankful for the subsequent blessings of an incredible wife, children, family, church, friends, provisions.

I know it’s not Regretsgiving Day, but my biggest regret is that I can’t seem to thank HIM well enough.

Lon

I do thank the Lord for needing taken no risk because He is God of all Isaiah 42:8-9 Isaiah 45:21 Isaiah 46:9-11 Isaiah 48:3,6,7
I thank Him that He has foreordained all Proverbs 21:1 that I can rest knowing all is in His hands Psa 33:9-15 and nothing will suprise Hebrews 4:13 Jer 14:9 or shake our firm foundation, our steadfast Rock: 2 Samuel 22:3 2 Timothy 2:19 Psalm 18:2 1Peter 2:6
1 Corinthians 13:12 Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Thank the LORD that my four year old son wanted to bless the meal instead of me in front of 14 or so in laws who don't know Christ!! It was awesome!

Cracked

"Give us grateful hearts, our Father, for all they mercies, and make us mindful of the needs of others; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

--The Book of Common Prayer

Thanks God!