toldailytopic: Is increasing taxes on the wealthy a wise economic plan for this natio

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Dems are insane. All that will happen when they increase the taxes on the rich, is that the rich will pass it down to the middle and the poor in the cost of goods and services.

The middle and the bottom will end up paying it anyway.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Dems are insane. All that will happen when they increase the taxes on the rich, is that the rich will pass it down to the middle and the poor in the cost of goods and services.

The middle and the bottom will end up paying it anyway.

Didn't work that way, the last time we did it. Reality might not always meet your expectations, but it has the virtue of being true. Learn to live with it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Didn't work that way, the last time we did it. Reality might not always meet your expectations, but it has the virtue of being true. Learn to live with it.

I know what comes out of my pocketbook and so do most people and when it increases and when it stays the same or is less.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Everybody is paying into it, moron. Some pay less than others, depending on how much they have, and how much they take in, and how much they spend.
My brother doesn't pay into it; and he's not the only one.