toldailytopic: Abortion Doctor charged with 8 counts of murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
If you've got something you wanna say, don't be cryptic about it. Granite's got it all wrong, kicking you around and whipping your "arguments" is a good time, which should be shared by all. :cheers:

Go prepare your cut and pastes. I'll be waiting. :juggle:

Actually I do have something that I want to say Wiz kid. Take a good look at the face of atheism (if I were standing next to you I'd show it to you "up close like"), brought to our once great Christian nation by your good friends at Planned Parenthood and NARAL. Of course the slaughter of the innocents couldn't be done without the legal help of lawyers from the ACLU whose idea of "robust freedom" is throwing late term aborted babies in a trash can so that they can be taken down to the incinerator all at once for a "proper burial".

Abortion1.gif

Granite

Hall of Fame
If you've got something you wanna say, don't be cryptic about it. Granite's got it all wrong, kicking you around and whipping your "arguments" is a good time, which should be shared by all. :cheers:

Go prepare your cut and pastes. I'll be waiting. :juggle:

Yeah, well, Granite also doesn't think murdered children should be used as props.

:sigh:

P.S. No, I don't feel like rehashing that discussion. Again. As for ASC, he thrives on attention, and TOL would be a better place if he just disappeared.

Dr.Watson

For Starters?

Yep. I can list more examples. But I encourage you to start another thread first if you wish to discuss it. After all, you were the one that put the bait out.

Again, where are you willing to draw the line?

I consider this issue to be extremely complex, sensitive and difficult with many variables. It should be approached with delicacy. Only those that can only think in terms of black and white have rigid "lines in the sand".

Would you support the criminalization of all abortion other than those for ectopic pregnancy?

So in other words, you have no reasoned approach to the appropriate actions needed in regards to ectopic pregnancy if abortion is actually considered murder.

Then when you said "there are no well-reasoned arguments that cannot be countered with a much better one", you really meant only in the cases where you define it to be abortion, right? So the issue isn't as black and white as you pretend it is.

Thanks for clearing that up. :e4e:

nicholsmom

So in other words, you have no reasoned approach to the appropriate actions needed in regards to ectopic pregnancy if abortion is actually considered murder.
Relocation of an ectopic pregnancy cannot legitimately be called abortion since the primary action is to provide both baby and mother a chance of survival. That no baby has survived the process only speaks to the need to develop better methods for that relocation. I have a couple of ideas in that arena...

fool

Hall of Fame
Actually I do have something that I want to say Wiz kid. Take a good look at the face of atheism

Abortion1.gif

From here;
http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html

Women identifying themselves as Protestants obtain 37.4% of all abortions in the U.S.; Catholic women account for 31.3%, Jewish women account for 1.3%, and women with no religious affiliation obtain 23.7% of all abortions. 18% of all abortions are performed on women who identify themselves as "Born-again/Evangelical"

WizardofOz

I guess it depends on what you mean by "choice". There are plenty of people in here that "choooooose" to go against the laws of God when it comes to other sins. I guess most have a soft spot in their heart when it comes to this sort of thing.

Be specific. Your last post was just an unrelated rant that it seems fool has thoroughly debunked.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned

Thanks for the link. I provided that information in another thread.

That being said, you're confusing those that are having abortions with those that are providing them. Big difference.

The baby butchers at Planned Parenthood, NARAL and their legal advisors at the ACLU loathe Christianity and God's Laws.

Abortions have, and will continue to be done as long as man sins. However, the law throughout US history up until 1973 has never legalized the murder of the innocent unborn.

When you legislate in favor of sinful acts, things like murdering a million unborn babies a year happens.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Be specific. Your last post was just an unrelated rant that it seems fool has thoroughly debunked.

You and the trust fund boy born with a silver coke spoon shoved up his sinus cavity don't understand the key element to stopping abortion.

You can't spiit in the face of God and His laws by accepting other sinful acts (including wanting to legislate them) and expect positive results when it comes to decreasing the number of abortions.

How is that so difficult to understand?

WizardofOz

what about "be specific" don't you get?

what about "be specific" don't you get?

You and the trust fund boy born with a silver coke spoon shoved up his sinus cavity don't understand the key element to stopping abortion.

You can't spiit in the face of God and His laws by accepting other sinful acts (including wanting to legislate them) and expect positive results when it comes to decreasing the number of abortions.

How is that so difficult to understand?

How is "be specific" difficult to understand?

You sure can dance, though.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
What I catch is that you have an obsession with turning everything into a reference to homosexuality, I wonder why you do that... :think:

Have you heard the song "He's So Gay" by Frank Zappa? It's a favorite of mine (as far as comedy songs go).

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
"The harder I punch, the less gay I am! That's how it works, right?" (Yu Yu Hakusho the Abridged Series).
Judging by your portrayal you cry afterward, so, no, you are not less gay, no matter how hard you punch the other guy.

Nydhogg

Trust fund boy?
Man, how wrong ya are.

Lower middle class all the way through!
In fact, I'm studying in the EU mainly to take advantage of drastically cheaper tuition.

I might have a spliff permanently fitted to the mouth, but there's no spoon anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.