TOL Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Re: Re: Re: Re: TOL Survivor

Re: Re: Re: Re: TOL Survivor

Originally posted by Chileice

By this definition, the most negative person is Gerald. He might oppose eating his own dinner just for spite. But in a weird way he is almost like the resident Eeyore. Almost SOOO negative he's likeable.

Knock it off! I like Gerald.

Crow

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TOL Survivor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TOL Survivor

Originally posted by Dave Miller

Let the spankings begin!

Let's leave the kinky stuff out of this, shall we?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Why lighthouse? His attitude needs adjusting, but he tries to stand up for truth as he perceives it. He seems to despise me, but I would not punt him yet.

Mr. 5020

Originally posted by godrulz

Why lighthouse? His attitude needs adjusting, but he tries to stand up for truth as he perceives it. He seems to despise me, but I would not punt him yet.
I would.

elohiym

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TOL Survivor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TOL Survivor

Originally posted by Poly

The repentance and accepting of Christ goes hand in hand. You knew I meant that before you ever asked your silly question. If a person shoplifts he's done one act that can be described as shoplifting and committing a crime. They cannot be seperated.

I think you're purposely being confusing. You remind me of a sassy child who, after disobeying his parent is told to go to his room. He goes in the room for one second and walks right back out claiming that he did exactly as he was told but knowing full well that the parent meant to stay in the room.
Hey, Poly, way to jump to conclusions! :rolleyes:

FYI: My question wasn't silly, since you went from repent to repent and accept. You sound like a legalist to me. Whatever... I should have realized that dialogue with you is not possible.

Later...

C

cattyfan

Originally posted by Mr. 5020

He's older than me.

some people mature faster than others.

patience...(not my strongpoint, either...but we need to try.)

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cattyfan

some people mature faster than others.

patience...(not my strongpoint, either...but we need to try.)

Growth/maturity= time + obedience + Spirit/Word.

It is possible to be young and mature if we live up to the light we have.

It is possible to be a pew warmer for years and not obey the light we have. We will be chronologically old in the faith but still immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.