Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Announcing...
The Fifth Annual
TOL "Secret Santa" Gift Exchange

and Fundraiser

Here's how it works:

Users must be Registered Plus or higher to participate.

Any members who would like to participate, let me know on this thread and PM me your real name (or screenname), mailing address, and T-shirt size.

If there are some products that you already have, and you want to be sure you do not get a duplicate, let me know via PM. I will pass the list of products you already have onto your Secret Santa.

If there are any particular items on your wish list, you could PM me with that info, too.

Each participant will then be given the name of one other participant for whom to shop. Gifts may be an item from the TOL store, a smilie, or a TOL subscription (or account upgrade).​

If you want, you may participate more than once. For instance, if you want to buy for two people, two people will end up buying for you.

The deadline for signing up is December 10.

Again, if you want to participate, send me the following via PM:
  • Your real name (or screenname if you're the secretive type)
  • Your mailing address
  • Your T-shirt size
  • List of any products you already own (optional)
  • Product wish list (optional)

Minerva

This sounds like fun...lemme check with "tha boss" and see if we can do this. (he's not really the boss, I'm sure you can tell by the boots :chuckle: )

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

I will consider it too. I have a question about international postage. Is there any extra charge for that?
Yes, there is. But you won't have to pay for any of that. The company is in the states, so you can have products sent, without being charged extra for international shipping.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Not this year I think guys... I'll call a meeting with the boss when he wakes up :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I don't think I'm going to have th money. Even though I really want a God 6.0 shirt.

Or a Lighthouse shirt.:D

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Sharri got me a theologyonline.com hoodie last year and it's probably my favorite article of clothing during the cold months. We keep our thermostat on the low side and that hoodie is warm and comfortable. Lana likes to have me put on the hood so she can tug the drawstrings.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Depending on your response to my PM, Turbo, I may be in this year.

C

cattyfan

Um...we've had some bills (related to my surgery earlier this year) arrive that may alter my ability to participate. I'm reviewing things... :(

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does anyone want to join in at the last-minute? I'm going to be sending out the assignments shortly.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the first year I didn't participate. Funds are low due to the recent outage and tree damage coming right at Christmas time. :(

Ice is evil EVIL EVIL I say!!!