TOL Radio: The Great TOL Music Experiment

PyramidHead

perhaps we could do with a feedback/requests page, so we can see what people want more of/less of, and just to see what people think of the music, such as if there is too much or too little of something being played

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
perhaps we could do with a feedback/requests page, so we can see what people want more of/less of, and just to see what people think of the music, such as if there is too much or too little of something being played
You can comment and put feedback on individual songs here.

Or you can also rate the thread for any song (since they are listed as threads).

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can comment and put feedback on individual songs here.

Or you can also rate the thread for any song (since they are listed as threads).

I don't see any comments on any songs yet. You do mean that the comments can be made on each individual song thread, yes?

assuranceagent

my username is DJ Jumpin' Elephant. I favorited TOL.

BTW, this new thread for each song thing is kinda taking over the active threads and new posts pages....

...is there a cleaner way to accomplish the same thing? :idunno:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

BTW, this new thread for each song thing is kinda taking over the active threads and new posts pages....

The song threads don't show up on my active page.

drbrumley

One thing I noticed is that some bands songs are kinda weird. Most Led Zeppelin songs are a good example. Like Dazed and Confused. Off key and such. When will they learn that the real thing means most might buy the MP3 of it.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

None of the song threads show up on the active threads page at all.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
IMPORTANT NOTE(s)

TOL DJ's PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.....

1. Please always post a comment with your blip and end your comment with your TOL username. That way the TOL Radio thread posts will have some sort of indicator as to who selected the song.

example.....
"Here is a song I loved as a teenager ~ Knight"

In review... each song you blip will start a new TOL thread so you need to make a comment about why you blipped the song and then post your TOL username in the comment so that it all makes sense.

2. Please do not select too many songs per day. The idea here is to share songs that are your favorites or have some type of significance to you. We don't want just a long list of songs that have no significance. Quality of quantity!

Two or three songs spread out throughout the day is a good rule of thumb.