TOL House cleaning...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The title of this thread reminds me of something that Dennis Lenard once said on TV.

People would rather come out of the closet than clean it.

He pastors that big church on Florida between Mississipi and I think Leetsdale. I always gave him some respect for that. Too many pastors act limp wristed all the time.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The title of this thread reminds me of something that Dennis Lenard once said on TV.

People would rather come out of the closet than clean it.

He pastors that big church on Florida between Mississipi and I think Leetsdale. I always gave him some respect for that. Too many pastors act limp wristed all the time.

Heritage Christian Center?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't remember the name. I didn't attend. But sometimes watched his broadcast.

I don't remember much of him, maybe because he said nothing worthwhile except that one thing. Google says yes to your answer.

It wasn't Mississippi. It has been that long since I have been through the city. It was west of Havana on Florida.

edit:

http://www.dennisleonardministries.com/aboutus_statementoffaith_essentials.htm

Seems he is alright afterall. No wonder he denounced Fags on TV. Seems like he is a spiritual Israel kind of guy. At least he cherry picks Pauls gospel of salvation of faith apart from works as the only way.

Last edited: