TOL Exclusive Footage from Spider-Man 3!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
*SPOILER ALERT*

I saw Spider-Man 3 last night and I have an update on this topic. Although this particular clip didn't make the final cut, I will say that this movie feature not one, but TWO dance solos by our hero.

It's true. No foolin'. Really!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The kids verdict is is.....

Spiderman 3: not only the worst Spiderman movie to date but very possibly the worst movie ever created by mankind.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
*SPOILER ALERT*

I saw Spider-Man 3 last night and I have an update on this topic. Although this particular clip didn't make the final cut, I will say that this movie feature not one, but TWO dance solos by our hero.

It's true. No foolin'. Really!
The one dancing part was pretty funny. :chuckle:

SOTK

The kids verdict is is.....

Spiderman 3: not only the worst Spiderman movie to date but very possibly the worst movie ever created by mankind.

Really? I went with my kids and nephew and we all really enjoyed it! Call me crazy, but it was my favorite Spider-Man movie! :idunno:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I enjoyed it. I really did. But I think I need to see it again. I may still think the second one was the best of this franchise. I don't know.

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
The movie's plot should have been more centered on Spider-man and Harry Osborn or Black Spidey - Venom thing. It was too chopped up so that the movie seemed to jump around from plot line to plot line, which wasn't really a good thing for the overall story. Also, they should have left Uncle Ben killed by the original murderer guy, not by some bumbling thug on accident. It was cheesy how at the end everyone was happy and everyone loved each other, too. It wasn't the worst movie ever, as evidenced by Santa Claus Conquers the Martians :chuckle:, but it was definitely the worst of the three movies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I saw it again, the other day, and enjoyed it still. But I do agree that changing it to the Sandman being the one who killed Uncle Ben was a bad move. It takes from Spidey's motivation to do what he does.